• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it depends on if they are new or established accounts. New accounts that are instantly derailing threads with nonsense tend to be trolls, whereas established accounts may just make a temporary joke.

It seems like they have been here for a while, so they may just have been joking, yes.

I was going to go to bed, but I came across something that needs to have some light shined on it if it hasn't been done already.

You see this? It was originally closed by Schnee One due to being a general mismatch no matter who won, on top of the thread becoming toxic rather quickly. Our friend VersusJunkie54 (who was already being over-aggressive and showing bias towards one side during the thread) decided to outright remove it well after things had already settled down, and left a little note to read as well.

I only just now saw this, but while I don't know how serious the rest of you consider something like this, I think this user at the very least needs a warning. This was entirely unnecessary, and when adding it to the behavior he displayed in the thread, it comes across as disrespectful for no good reason.

(Note: I've taken a screenshot that I'll share if anything on the linked thread is changed at all)

The earlier parts seem to mostly be miscommunication between you and Versus, maybe they get worse later but I regretably don't have the time to analyze the whole thing

I do agree this seems disrespectful tho

The closing statement and thread removal was the only thing that seemed quite rude, but he didn't really sound all that bad throughout the thread. And I wasn't involved in the thread nor am I the super big expert on either of their abilities, so I'm not the judge regarding stomp territory. Though, I guarantee stomp outside the Dream World. However, I overall don't think he was being all that bad. Nothing worse than a light warning I'd say.

Added to 4 characters Flight (three had revision -- Toriko, Joa and Midora) while Jotaro Kujo not from what I know.

You already warned him so that should be enough, though I am curious how he'll answer your warning seeing how he still did the change without a proper CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back