• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

It might be worth noting that he hasn't posted since 2022 prior to this month.
Aye, it is, I'd checked.

I don't really see context that would justify this being less than at least 1-2 years of a ban coming forward, so that's my stance. I don't agree with perma unless this is a consistent trend of behavior from this user.

Aye, it is, I'd checked.

I don't really see context that would justify this being less than at least 1-2 years of a ban coming forward, so that's my stance. I don't agree with perma unless this is a consistent trend of behavior from this user.
It's rather suspicious that the person hasn't commented a word for a while since 2022 only for them to cuss out Damage out of nowhere

This user, Slenderlyn666, has since April been spamming the walls of several users and staff members including Kachon123, KingTempest, DemonGodMitchAubin, Antvasima, and myself. The message are always invariably the same in linking to some other powerscaling YouTuber and framing his messages in being warnings and trying to get our attention on this powerscaler's One Piece takes.

He also kept spamming the One Piece Talk page for a while. Despite being warned numerous times by Antvasima and myself that we really don't care and that he should stop this, and after banning him for a week when he wouldn't listen, the user continues to add more messages now to other people's walls.

I'm seeking permission to administer a lengthier punishment since this user is incapable of listening to us telling him to stop spreading this.

At some point, incessant pestering like this tends to fall at least in the vicinity of harassment, as we ruled similarly in the Pokemonfan situation. It doesn't help that he's also done this to the Talk page of the VS Battles Staff, which is arguably even more inappropriate.

In the same way, his pestering is not, at least, as far-reaching or insidious as PF's was, so it does feel a shame to ban people for it. Still, I'd agree with a lengthier ban, perhaps a month or two. Maybe the message sticks that nobody gives a shit, and that it is inappropriate to aggressively engage with people like so, or maybe he just goes to another wiki that will listen to his ramblings. Either way, you have my support.

Part of me wonders if there’s a language barrier at play here cus the guy isn’t even attempting to respond to what others are saying.

Him: “look at this”
Someone: “hey stop that nobody cares”
Him: “btw, look at this”
Someone: “read above”
Him: “look at this”

Like it’s not even engaging.. regardless, this becomes an issue when it occurs x100… so I can also stand behind a month ban.

Pokemonfan was worse, imo. I'm hoping this is an individual not so determined, and his behavior is far removed from the depth of PF's. I do not want to replicate PF's ban, therefore, I merely cite it as a similar case.

I'd like to report @Hasty12345 antagonistic behavior towards me via the following comment:

while this certainly isn't the first time he has attacked me or others personally, this came after I explicitly told him NOT to do it or else I would report him, given that I make a conscious effort to not attack him personally even during a heated rant against his terrible arguments. That's all.

while this certainly isn't the first time he has attacked me or others personally,
You have stalked my whole career on this site, please go find these other instances.

Obviously, calling him brain dead wasn't the right thing to do and you can see I pushed him to make this report by repeating it, However, I don't think he's aware of the hurtful nature of his own comments.

My comments were in response to @Ryzen7900X attacking my intelligence here:

Where I responded with (I think) a fairly obvious joke, calling out the fact he called me "really really dumb" with a sly response.

The conversation started with passive aggressiveness towards me, pushing me to argue with him over something I exclaimed no less than 3 times I don't care about and my intent was made clear. Even after clarifying my initial comment starting the conversation and the general indication he thinks I'm dumb by referring to Patrick memes and general "talking down" tone.

I will accept any punishment, but my actions weren't unprovoked, and despite his comment saying he's only attacked my arguments, this is provably not the case.

You have stalked my whole career on this site, please go find these other instances.

Obviously, calling him brain dead wasn't the right thing to do and you can see I pushed him to make this report by repeating it, However, I don't think he's aware of the hurtful nature of his own comments.

My comments were in response to @Ryzen7900X attacking my intelligence here:

Where I responded with (I think) a fairly obvious joke, calling out the fact he called me "really really dumb" with a sly response.

The conversation started with passive aggressiveness towards me, pushing me to argue with him over something I exclaimed no less than 3 times I don't care about and my intent was made clear. Even after clarifying my initial comment starting the conversation and the general indication he thinks I'm dumb by referring to Patrick memes and general "talking down" tone.

I will accept any punishment, but my actions weren't unprovoked, and despite his comment saying he's only attacked my arguments, this is provably not the case.
That doesn't work Hasty. You're the one who made the original claim to presuppose that you're dumb. My only options were to either say what I did, which presupposes that you're dumb, or explain the entire argument again which is what you wanted, which also presupposes that you're dumb. The condition exists in either case, you seem to be trying to "trap" me by putting words in my mouth I never said.

So respectfully, you're the only one insulting your own intelligence and calling yourself really really dumb here. Not me, not anyone else. Me referring to the Patrick meme template, as I explained before, was expressly due to the circular nature of your argument that fits well with the meme, not some perceived notion of calling you dumb or whatever which I'll remind you again were your words.

Also, you'd do well to not invoke something as vague as the "hurtful nature of my comments" (which, by design and unlike yours, lack personal attacks) when your own comments of constant antagonism towards the DB fandom is more hurtful than anything I've said here. Put simply you do not have the room to talk about this

Last edited:
We consider insults directed to a person to be more grievous than insults directed to a person’s arguments.

In this case, you are both throwing personal attacks, but I will say that Ryzen was the first to initiate the hostilities (with the Patrick comment) and continued to maintain hostility until hasty lashed back with a comment that was notably worse than anything said by Ryzen.

So basically, Ryzen started it and continued hostilities, but Hasty’s eventual lash back seemed way worse.

Ryzen, as for this:
You called yourself dumb, and you're upset that I simply took that at face value as you intended.
Absolutely not. There is no way you couldn’t tell that he was being sarcastic. That’s extremely obvious. Even based on your subsequent responses and the earlier comment about Patrick it is very clear that you didn’t think he was literally calling himself stupid (tf? Why would anyone do that)

All things considered though, Ryzen’s comments aren’t as bad as that one by Hasty, but the fact that Ryzen was more consistent with his hostility is a factor as well. I can stand behind a warning for both users.

Needless to say….. this continued hostility in the RVR:
Oh no dear lord Hasty you're the Albert Einstein of this wiki
You have stalked my whole career on this site,
Needs to stop. Listen to what Deagon said. It’ll make this easier for all of us.

We consider insults directed to a person to be more grievous than insults directed to a person’s arguments.

In this case, you are both throwing personal attacks, but I will say that Ryzen was the first to initiate the hostilities (with the Patrick comment) and continued to maintain hostility until hasty lashed back with a comment that was notably worse than anything said by Ryzen.
As I said before, the Patrick meme template comments were NOT my attempt to call him dumb without saying it explicitly. It was ONLY to emphasize how circular his argument (and Stek's too whom I have nothing against) really was

If referring to memes as a means to express the ridiculousness of an argument is wrong, then I happily concede that I'm wrong on this one. But please do not misrepresent my intention there. (Also I'm cutting out parts of the comment not directed at me to make this short).
Absolutely not. There is no way you couldn’t tell that he was being sarcastic. That’s extremely obvious. Even based on your subsequent responses and the earlier comment about Patrick it is very clear that you didn’t think he was literally calling himself stupid (tf? Why would anyone do that)
Of course no one would call themselves stupid. That's not the problem though. Even if I had done as he said and repeated the argument, by the very nature of his comment I still would've presupposed that he's dumb. However, since he wouldn't have complained or taken offense in that latter case, it seems to me that his actual gripe isn't that I called him dumb (which I didn't) but the simple fact that I refused to engage with his request. If that's the case, his initial report about me attacking personally is rendered invalid. Put simply, if his gripe is the fact that I didn't deny his statement of calling himself dumb (as his report suggests), the only way for me to make sure that didn't happen was if I enthusiastically denied his claim similar to my exaggerated comment.
Needs to stop. Listen to what Deagon said. It’ll make this easier for all of us.
Got it

This user, Slenderlyn666, has since April been spamming the walls of several users and staff members including Kachon123, KingTempest, DemonGodMitchAubin, Antvasima, and myself. The message are always invariably the same in linking to some other powerscaling YouTuber and framing his messages in being warnings and trying to get our attention on this powerscaler's One Piece takes.

He also kept spamming the One Piece Talk page for a while. Despite being warned numerous times by Antvasima and myself that we really don't care and that he should stop this, and after banning him for a week when he wouldn't listen, the user continues to add more messages now to other people's walls.

I'm seeking permission to administer a lengthier punishment since this user is incapable of listening to us telling him to stop spreading this.
I deleted the vast majority of their message wall and blog post messages. Feel free to ban them for 2 months if you wish. 🙏

I'd like to report @Hasty12345 antagonistic behavior towards me via the following comment:

while this certainly isn't the first time he has attacked me or others personally, this came after I explicitly told him NOT to do it or else I would report him, given that I make a conscious effort to not attack him personally even during a heated rant against his terrible arguments. That's all.
Bump

Back