• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I agree that Ped is being a bit of an ass, but it was clearly a joke. One made in poor taste, but certainly nothing to get our tourniquets in a twist over.
I think we should at least apply a short ban here, preferably something like 2 weeks to a month.
I consider this a titanic overreaction. A warning to knock it off and keep that kind of talk to somewhere else should be enough. Someone should check if Ped has a warning tracker though, and how long ago any other warnings might've been.

I consider this a titanic overreaction. A warning to knock it off and keep that kind of talk to somewhere else should be enough. Someone should check if Ped has a warning tracker though, and how long ago any other warnings might've been.
He has one warning from Apr 2024 for a rude comment, nothing else on the tracker since then. Our perspectives simply differ here, but I believe a ban of 2-weeks length is relatively inconsequential but has the effect of underscoring how firmly we are against something like this. Firm warnings, in my opinion, are for stuff like toxic arguing or rude comments. Not stuff like saying an author should be "killed with hammers" (wtf?) even if it was a joke.

I wanna report @Dinozxd due to his attitude towards Classroom Of The Elite verse.

I simply believe he is intentionally going against the verse for the following reasons:

1) One day I was talking with @Dekusolos (one of Dino's friend who is currently banned from this wiki who participated in Tokyo Revengers discussion when he was active) and I found out that Dino participates in Classroom Of The Elite discussions even tho he only reads the fights and know very very little about the serie.
Deku was even sending me ways to upgrade Classroom Of The Elite to piss Dino off, which implies Dino doesn't want the verse to be upgraded.

2) I notice something in some recent threads:

To give context this calc was recalced by Dino and after by me for the most recent version.

The first time the calc has been recalced by Dino, he mentioned how the two characters aren't relative at all (link), he even keep promoting this here (link), he even used an argument like "I believe they should be faster than what the calc suggests so the calc should be removed"...
Well, when I recalced it I got a result of x2-3 which, based on the previous replies, should be fine by Dino but when I tried to replace it the difference between the two character wasn't as big as the calc suggested... (link), to prove this claim he showed a scan of the slower character almost hitting the character omitting the part where the faster character had his vision wavering before the kick which invalidates his argument.
So he changed idea contradicting himself and both arguments were meant to downgrade the calc, he even omitted a part only showing half the context of a scene in order to remove the calc, even after his initial doubt (the calc not showing their huge speed gap) was solved with the recalc.

3) I also want to mention another thing:
Here we see he agrees that a feat should be Subsonic+ due to the anime interpretation being the best, when I made the CRT in order to add the calc using the anime version Dino didn't commented; I find it odd that he always participates and has problems with the CRTs but once he would have agreed he doesn't partecipate.

4) I also found odd his attitude in a recent vs match that involved a character from said verse (Ayanokouji, who is from Classroom Of The Elite, vs UI Daniel, from Lookism, another verse that Dino doesn't support):
First he argued against Ayanokouji, this on his own isn't report worthy of course but I find it weird that he claimed he isn't willing to apply some changes to a Lookism's profile due to not supporting the verse (Link) but he is apparently willing to debate for it for 30 replies; honestly, given his little interest for Lookism, this makes me think the purpose of that long discussion he had was another.
I'll also mention he kept making fallacies during the discussion such as NLF here (last part of link), where at first he claimed Daniel would be able to adapt to Ayanokouji's AnPr even tho it was never shown to being able to and when I tried to make him see the flaw in his logic he ignored my point.

5) For all it's worth I wanna add this statement made by Vapour, another statement made by Dino that even tho it's outside the wiki it shows a level of toxicity towards Ayanokouji (main character of Classroom Of The Elite) and this other reply he made (link).

In conclusion I believe he just participates in the discussions to go against the verse more than helping it.

I agree that Ped is being a bit of an ass, but it was clearly a joke. One made in poor taste, but certainly nothing to get our tourniquets in a twist over.

I think that this evaluation makes sense. 🙏

@Zefra3011
With all due respect, not a single thing you mentioned is even remotely report-worthy, and this sorta sentiment:
find it odd that he always participates and has problems with the CRTs but once he would have agreed he doesn't partecipate
Is pretty odd.

That user can participate in whatever discussion he wants, and choose to not participate in whatever discussion he doesn’t wanna participate in; just like you can.

Sincerely, someone who also happens to be a COTE supporter.

I wanna report @Dinozxd due to his attitude towards Classroom Of The Elite verse.

I simply believe he is intentionally going against the verse for the following reasons:
Reading through this, I don't believe pretty much anything here rises to the point of being even warnable.

1) The point appears to be that Dinozxd doesn't want the verse to be upgraded. This is not a rule violation.​
2) This appears to be that Dino flip flopped inconsistently between two stances which were contradictory, but held the common goal of achieving a downgrade. While I agree this is not ideal, and that people should be consistent in their views even if the outcome results in an upgrade/downgrade they dislike, this is just far too mild to take any action against and it happens every day on the site.​
3) It's also not uncommon for verse opponents/supporters to simply refrain from commenting when they actually agree with something that runs contrary to their agenda. I again agree this is not ideal, but it happens every day on the site.​
4) Being willing to debate in a VS match up involving a verse does not mean someone has to participate in CRTs about it. This is not reportable at all.​
5) These are merely mild off-site comments about how he feels about certain scaling stances.​

This is a total nothing burger, I'm not even willing to support a warning here whatsoever.

I didn't get notified from the tag for some reason so I saw the report kinda late. I know a few mods already handled the matter but I wanna reply as well as the report was specifically made aganist me.

Dino participates in Classroom Of The Elite discussions even tho he only reads the fights and know very very little about the serie.
I only participate in powerscaling parts of Classroom Of the Elite, which doesn't require me to know the verse entirely.
eku was even sending me ways to upgrade Classroom Of The Elite to piss Dino off, which implies Dino doesn't want the verse to be upgraded.
That scan holds no value at all as it just seems to be a sarcastic comment made by my friend and also, not wanting the verse to get upgraded isn't a rule violation.
The first time the calc has been recalced by Dino, he mentioned how the two characters aren't relative at all (link), he even keep promoting this here (link), he even used an argument like "I believe they should be faster than what the calc suggests so the calc should be removed"...
Well, when I recalced it I got a result of x2-3 which, based on the previous replies, should be fine by Dino but when I tried to replace it the difference between the two character wasn't as big as the calc suggested... (link)
October 23 2023 to May 19 2024....

That's just a change of mind, not inconsistency. People can change their opinions on subjects...
I debated this topic aganist an another user on how the vision wavering stuff wouldn't affect the character seeing the kick, which you didn't include in the report. You made me look like I was hiding scans in this report on purpose when I already acknowledged it and debated aganist it.
3) I also want to mention another thing:
Here we see he agrees that a feat should be Subsonic+ due to the anime interpretation being the best, when I made the CRT in order to add the calc using the anime version Dino didn't commented; I find it odd that he always participates and has problems with the CRTs but once he would have agreed he doesn't partecipate.
The reason I couldn't participate in the CRT is how I was too late for it and it was already close to conclusion, so I just left it...
4) I also found odd his attitude in a recent vs match that involved a character from said verse (Ayanokouji, who is from Classroom Of The Elite, vs UI Daniel, from Lookism, another verse that Dino doesn't support):
First he argued against Ayanokouji, this on his own isn't report worthy of course but I find it weird that he claimed he isn't willing to apply some changes to a Lookism's profile due to not supporting the verse (Link) but he is apparently willing to debate for it for 30 replies; honestly, given his little interest for Lookism, this makes me think the purpose of that long discussion he had was another.
I don't have little interest on both verses at all. I have knowledge on both verses so I wanted to participate in a thread that includes both characters.
) For all it's worth I wanna add this statement made by Vapour, another statement made by Dino that even tho it's outside the wiki it shows a level of toxicity towards Ayanokouji (main character of Classroom Of The Elite) and this other reply he made (link).
Yeah, you're just yapping atp.

I think that falls almost entirely to Damage to decide on as the affected party. Still, I will say that it is my opinion to generally extend mercy if they weren't a consistent offender, even in severe cases like this.

I do not believe PrissyPanther's comments were directed at me at all, but at @DarkDragonMedeus
I see, I think I misread their message to Ant then (it's not entirely grammatically correct). I had thought they were admitting to IP tracking you, not referring to their ban for sockpuppeting, which was caught due to our tracking of their IP. The former would obviously be an insanely bad situation, hence why I wished to defer more or less entirely to you.

With that clarified, I would vote in favor of forgiveness, only once.

The defense claims that it was 2021 when they didn't know what a sock was, but May 2023 was when the sock making happened. So more recent than the incident; likewise, the thread on your wall was posted 6-7 months after the ban.

I'm neutral and wouldn't mind a 2nd chance, but it's still at least worth acknowledging the gaps being smaller than the claims at least and being off by two whole years on their defense would mathematically not add up. I'll let others think upon paying attention to those details.

@NXCHT.66 have applied changes to Ben 10 character , with this thread

While the thread got accepted but didn't reached grace period yet.

So it’s okay if they are implementing changes before grace period or they should be given instructions ?
That’s not what he’s saying, he just means that the RVR is typically reserved for violations that people knowingly commit. If it’s just the user not being familiar with our rules, you can just notify them in the thread.

@NXCHT.66 when you make CRTs, every thread has a grace period. As in a period of time that you HAVE to wait, regardless of how much staff support you have on a thread. The reason is because we want to give enough time for the verse supporters to notice the thread, and comment if they choose to do so. For regular CRTs that grace period is 48 hrs, and for self-evident ones it is 24hrs. Please keep this in mind for the future.

I don't know if this is reportable but like, I was just minding my own business, And when i decide to open one of my Sandboxes that i am working on (Manjiro Sano A.K.A Mikey from TR), I am suddenly greeted with this type of message;

image.png

Oh that guy, I made a comment about him here:
Btw, there was another thing they mentioned:

To clarify, the username of the person they linked is "Tetsuoforsetti," and the banned user SoloKaneki, has openly admited to using the nickname "Tetsuo." This paired with the fact that both accounts seem to be interested in Tokyo Revengers, is reason for concern imo.

Regarding those 3 users, I tend to agree with M3X; let them participate under staff supervision.
I believe that this is enough evidence to prove that he’s a sock, but maybe @Antvasima should confirm.

As for what he said, rest assured, as long as all the edits you make are accepted, they’re mass reports won’t mean anything.

I saw him editing on the wiki before and committed acts of vandalism, such as controversially adding and removing content from pages. Not listening to staff instructions as such; that alone already qualifies for a block. Though, pretty sure that comment there just disclosed his identity nonetheless.

Regarding the report done by @XxZetsuxX above... I think this might be important, as the name "Tetsuo" is mentioned.

Some time ago, I received an invitation to join a Discord server, back when I used the platform, that had a few channels and a small number of members. Within this server, a group of members was engaged in a troubling activity: mass-reporting individuals who disagreed with their ideas on the wiki.

While it might seem that those falsely reported would be safe due to manual review by the staff, this doesn't totally seem like the case for what they planned on doing. The group planned to fabricate chat logs portraying their targets admitting to serious federal crimes or demonstrating a propensity for such acts. Such actions clearly violate off-site rules established by the wiki. They thought of it as a possibility that the staff might not adequately consider the innocence of the falsely accused. They were focusing on damaging their online reputation and leading to bans on the wiki, which is just one aspect of the broader issue.

I don't have any concrete evidence, such as screenshots or recordings, to substantiate this, so take it however you want. The server was either deleted or I was removed (banned or kicked) from it before I could document anything. However, I vividly recall a participant named "Tetsuo" being actively involved in these discussions.

@GarrixianXD While I can understand the frustration of the same user creating socks to override his ban and we tired of that, you should not express yourself that way. I've deleted your comment by the way.
I do apologise. Haven't been in a desirable state lately but I'll try to be the best of myself on-site.

Oh that guy, I made a comment about him here:

I believe that this is enough evidence to prove that he’s a sock, but maybe @Antvasima should confirm.

As for what he said, rest assured, as long as all the edits you make are accepted, they’re mass reports won’t mean anything.
I can only personally check if several forum accounts are registered as being used by the same individual, but you can ask the Fandom staff to evaluate IP address overlaps, and otherwise, in our wiki as well. 🙏

Regarding the report done by @XxZetsuxX above... I think this might be important, as the name "Tetsuo" is mentioned.

Some time ago, I received an invitation to join a Discord server, back when I used the platform, that had a few channels and a small number of members. Within this server, a group of members was engaged in a troubling activity: mass-reporting individuals who disagreed with their ideas on the wiki.

While it might seem that those falsely reported would be safe due to manual review by the staff, this doesn't totally seem like the case for what they planned on doing. The group planned to fabricate chat logs portraying their targets admitting to serious federal crimes or demonstrating a propensity for such acts. Such actions clearly violate off-site rules established by the wiki. They thought of it as a possibility that the staff might not adequately consider the innocence of the falsely accused. They were focusing on damaging their online reputation and leading to bans on the wiki, which is just one aspect of the broader issue.

I don't have any concrete evidence, such as screenshots or recordings, to substantiate this, so take it however you want. The server was either deleted or I was removed (banned or kicked) from it before I could document anything. However, I vividly recall a participant named "Tetsuo" being actively involved in these discussions.
Also, this could be an extremely serious problem. 🙏

Update.

Fandom support said this.

@XxZetsuxX @RoggerReggor the user is a sock of Solo (and by extension Vapourr); they have been permanently banned across all of fandom.

Regarding your concerns about those mass reports. As others have said, that is clear harassment, but w/o vsb accounts to correspond the discord accounts too, our hands are tied unfortunately.

However, now that we’re aware of their threats. I’m sure staff will play particularly close attention to any mass reports and evaluate them with a higher degree of scrutiny so don’t fret about being framed for something.

Update.

Fandom support said this.

@XxZetsuxX @RoggerReggor the user is a sock of Solo (and by extension Vapourr); they have been permanently banned across all of fandom.

Regarding your concerns about those mass reports. As others have said, that is clear harassment, but w/o vsb accounts to correspond the discord accounts too, our hands are tied unfortunately.

However, now that we’re aware of their threats. I’m sure staff will play particularly close attention to any mass reports and evaluate them with a higher degree of scrutiny so don’t fret about being framed for something.
Thank you

Back