• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Recently, a conversation among over a dozen high-level staff members and related parties came to the conclusion that @Artorimachi_Meteoraft should be banned for one year.

The main reason for this is the repeated pestering of users in DMs, both on and off-site, after those users had already refused his requests.

The sheer scale this happened on, the fact that previous staff warnings weren't listened to, and the fact that he was previously permanently banned, all led into the ban and its length.

Some of the infringing conversations we found are linked here, but due to privacy concerns, not all are included, and others will likely be added as permission rolls in from the users involved:
Coming back to this report to add that Artorimachi is still doing this exact shit off site to a close friend of mine (1, 2). He's also been spamming Discord friend requests, which he also did to me prior to his ban (and presumably other people). Obviously none of this substantiates a report by itself, but I think it shows that he absolutely refuses to learn from his mistakes and is continuing the exact behavior that led to a ban in the first place; I think a ban extension would probably be in order.

Coming back to this report to add that Artorimachi is still doing this exact shit off site to a close friend of mine (1, 2). He's also been spamming Discord friend requests, which he also did to me prior to his ban (and presumably other people). Obviously none of this substantiates a report by itself, but I think it shows that he absolutely refuses to learn from his mistakes and is continuing the exact behavior that led to a ban in the first place; I think a ban extension would probably be in order.
Can you also establish that this person said that they don't want to talk to Artorimachi?

I don't want to ban someone just because they assumed that their notification got missed for some reason (as this does legitimately happen), instead of assuming that they were being ignored.

Can you also establish that this person said that they don't want to talk to Artorimachi?

I don't want to ban someone just because they assumed that their notification got missed for some reason (as this does legitimately happen), instead of assuming that they were being ignored.
Yes lol, I wouldn't be making this report if I didn't know that. Kirb was the one who brought it up to me in the first place.

I more mean, could we get a screenshot of them saying to Artorimachi that they don't want to talk? Or something that would otherwise communicate that, like evidence of them having blocked Artorimachi on Discord?

Since it's not like it's a rule violation to try to talk to someone about Pikmin just because they don't want to join your Discord server.

EDIT: Just saw Artorimachi talking about it over Discord, and apparently he thought he was friends with Kirbonic, since they talked before vsbw.

Last edited:
Only one I could really think of would be if the two of them are friends who know that each other are okay with it.

I’ll just comment on it here, so it’s not a proxy conversation.

I’ve expressed that I didn’t wish to go to his discord or really talk off of VSBW. Perhaps you could say it’s my fault for not directly saying the latter part, but I didn’t want to upset him initially at the time. I’m more bothered by the incessant messaging on twt, and sending multiple frs to my discord (that i do not share publicly or have posted anywhere for people to have access to without me giving it to them explicitly, he only found my discord because of discord’s recent stupid change that essentially allows you to guess anyone’s discord even if they haven’t given it to you due to removing the numbers) when I hadn’t given permission to.

And after seeing the various things they’ve said about my friend Fuji post ban, I don’t have any interest in speaking to them even more. I hope that clears things up.

With that weirdness, I think I wouldn't advocate for an extension just yet.

Artori said on Discord that now he'd "play it safe and not continue". So if this continues, let us know, and I'd be happy to extend the ban.

Yes, it is against the rules to harass or insult people in any thread on the forum.
ok cool

I'd like to report a user named FireSwordhero for continued infractions mostly toward me over the course of the past few days

Example 1: This Thread (Ruby Rose vs Genshin Traveler)

Quote 1: "...wow I didn't think I could be this easily triggered by a dumbass copium filled commentyet here were are."
Quote 2: "Ok you know what I change my mind, @V999 can I change my vote to "Mickey1940 is a massive dumbass"? Is that allowed?"

My response to this:
Response 1: "Before I say anything, I just wanted to say that I don't think I really said anything to deserve such blatant toxicity and insults. If you're gonna let a vs debate get you this heated then idk what else I can do. Whether or not you're right doesn't excuse your behavior. Calm down bro
Response 2: "And once again, please refrain from the insults. I don't really care if you think I'm a "massive dumbass", but you're not exactly making yourself look any better by tossing those words around. It kinda makes you look immature, and if you're at all older than 16 then I really do think you should consider taking some time off this wiki to seeking therapy for those anger issues." (I admit what I said was wrong here due to passive aggression)

His reaction to my comments:
Quote 3: "LMAO I thought Mickey couldnt be anymore delusional.... I mean, I just thought Mickey was biased in every way to the traveler, but turns out they are huffing car fumes as well."
Quote 4: "Considering I have been the only one debating with him and entertaining his viewpoints when everyone else has pretty much made their vote, I have zero ***** to give."
Quote 5: "On behalf of everyone who had to witness your obliviousness: get ******."

I was a bit suspicious of his actions so I wanted to know if he's treated anyone else this way, and I found this:

Example 2: FireSwordHero's Profile Posts Page
Top Comment Conversation:
Spinorr (another user who wanted to message him something): Can you vote on this FCOC version of Ruby, don't worry she is still fairly the same Ruby just with more skill and powers
Quote 6: Your ruby profile is mega ***** and you know it. I mean seriously, you just ripped most of it all from DBS goku's profile while keeping canon!ruby's abilities. I get if you wanted to make a rwby character that had abilities from DBZ but you couldn't even be fricked to create some new abilities that combined aspects from both universes. Hell to the no, I am NOT voting on this matchup.

I understand that a lot of what I'm saying here is out of context, but I didn't really want to make my comment a mile long on this page, since the toxicity was all between the debates of the VS thread itself, so I apologize for the inconvenience

I also apologize for any toxicity from my end, and I'm willing to take any punishment necessary for it. But I still think that FireSwordHero's actions should be addressed in some way

Thanks for providing so many details.

They seem accurate, and based on them, I'd endorse blocking @FireSwordHero for at least a few weeks.
Yeah all of that seems extremely uncalled for. Personally I'd shoot a little higher at a month out of gut instinct but I'd be happy with 2-3 weeks if that's your inclination.

Thanks for providing so many details.

They seem accurate, and based on them, I'd endorse blocking @FireSwordHero for at least a few weeks.
Got tagged in an earlier post, and while I can't say I wasn't in the wrong, Mickey had spent the entire matchup using his own AP values in Ruby vs Traveler matchup instead of the ones accepted by the VS community, and had kept suggesting the Traveler would win based off of ideas that were not only non-standard strategies, but also NLF.

Not to mention that they had started to go after people who cast their vote for Ruby because "none of the Ruby supporters responded to his replies", these same replies being the nonstandard and NLF strategies I mentioned earlier. At this point I was the only one responding to his replies for a good chunk of the thread, mainly because I thought his reasons were really wrong, except for a few people who called him out on using his own AP values instead of the community accepted ones for Ruby. We only learned at the end that Mickey was using his own AP values, so at that point a bunch of people, myself included, were extremly fed up at this point.

Not going to defend myself, I got no defense, all I'm saying is that Mickey was being self-conceited and that there was a lot more being discussed in that thread before I got to that point where I started being an ass. Not saying I'm innocent, but Mickey kept pushing my buttons.

Sorry I just saw this now, but I just realised Mickey mentioned this in his report which I feel is unfair.
Example 2: FireSwordHero's Profile Posts Page
Top Comment Conversation:
Spinorr (another user who wanted to message him something): Can you vote on this FCOC version of Ruby, don't worry she is still fairly the same Ruby just with more skill and powers
Quote 6: Your ruby profile is mega ***** and you know it. I mean seriously, you just ripped most of it all from DBS goku's profile while keeping canon!ruby's abilities. I get if you wanted to make a rwby character that had abilities from DBZ but you couldn't even be fricked to create some new abilities that combined aspects from both universes. Hell to the no, I am NOT voting on this matchup.
I just wanted to say that this is completely offtopic to add in the report as this message was sent during the time where I was taking part in the Weiss vs Garou matchup: Spinorr (who was the OP) kept changing the matchup conditions because a lot of people (myself included) though that Garou would win, before declaring it would be a stomp anyway so it shouldn't count. Granted he wasn't technically incorrect as Garou is getting a possible upgrade soon, but a lot of people, myself included, were really pissed at him for what he was doing.

I stand by what I said about his fanon Ruby profile (though I was a bit crude in that message), but aside from the fact I thought it was a private message (I dunno how profile works sorry), Spinnoir was really getting on my nerves. Though to be fair I could have just said no :/ .

Got tagged in an earlier post, and while I can't say I wasn't in the wrong, Mickey had spent the entire matchup using his own AP values in Ruby vs Traveler matchup instead of the ones accepted by the VS community, and had kept suggesting the Traveler would win based off of ideas that were not only non-standard strategies, but also NLF.

Not to mention that they had started to go after people who cast their vote for Ruby because "none of the Ruby supporters responded to his replies", these same replies being the nonstandard and NLF strategies I mentioned earlier. At this point I was the only one responding to his replies for a good chunk of the thread, mainly because I thought his reasons were really wrong, except for a few people who called him out on using his own AP values instead of the community accepted ones for Ruby. We only learned at the end that Mickey was using his own AP values, so at that point a bunch of people, myself included, were extremly fed up at this point.

Not going to defend myself, I got no defense, all I'm saying is that Mickey was being self-conceited and that there was a lot more being discussed in that thread before I got to that point where I started being an ass. Not saying I'm innocent, but Mickey kept pushing my buttons.
I don't see how I pushed a single button that warranted such a response from you. Even when I explicitly requested fo you to stop with the insults, you just kept going, hence my report in this thread. Whether or not I was right or wrong in the verdict of the debate, it still doesn't excuse your behavior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I just saw this now, but I just realised Mickey mentioned this in his report which I feel is unfair.

I just wanted to say that this is completely offtopic to add in the report as this message was sent during the time where I was taking part in the Weiss vs Garou matchup: Spinorr (who was the OP) kept changing the matchup conditions because a lot of people (myself included) though that Garou would win, before declaring it would be a stomp anyway so it shouldn't count. Granted he wasn't technically incorrect as Garou is getting a possible upgrade soon, but a lot of people, myself included, were really pissed at him for what he was doing.

I stand by what I said about his fanon Ruby profile (though I was a bit crude in that message), but aside from the fact I thought it was a private message (I dunno how profile works sorry), Spinnoir was really getting on my nerves. Though to be fair I could have just said no :/ .
I saw that you were not being a nice person in a public profile post. Anyone can see those posts if they look at someone's profile. I usually use it to find experts in a respective verse so I can see which other VS debates I would be interested in following. I do admit that I was checking yours because I suspected something was going on, however, but that's not against the rules and that wasn't a private message. Even if I didn't include this, however, the things you said in the thread I was in should already be enough to send warning flags to anyone who read it.

I've edited Mickey's first post to remove a large section which mostly focused on defending their own behaviour in the relevant thread, which is irrelevant to this report.

I've kept the rest, due to them being about whether Fire's response was justified (as that's a relevant aspect of this report), and whether the evidence is appropriate to include (as that's also a relevant aspect of this report).

The parts of Mickey's posts that I've removed have been posted here on Mickey's profile if anyone wants to read about them.

Also, fwiw, I didn't respond to Fire's message earlier as I didn't have much to say. I still think Fire's behaviour deserves a relatively short ban, and Fire seems to acknowledge themselves that they shouldn't have gotten so heated.

Reporting vandalism:

I just recently read that thread. While Pein is being unnecessarily blunt, they have yet to cross the line of a violation. Regardless, while I expressed in the thread I'm not interested in discussing, I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Continuing this, Pein immediately followed me into DMs (and I need to emphasize that this is after I agreed with Pein) and started shittalking me, saying I understand nothing, that I'm full of shit, etc. Considering they were already given a warning in the thread itself, I don't think DMing someone with the express purpose of telling them how much they suck (after they agree with your points) should be tolerated.
image.png

image.png

Continuing this, Pein immediately followed me into DMs (and I need to emphasize that this is after I agreed with Pein) and started shittalking me, saying I understand nothing, that I'm full of shit, etc. Considering they were already given a warning in the thread itself, I don't think DMing someone with the express purpose of telling them how much they suck (after they agree with your points) should be tolerated.
image.png

image.png
You literally called me a "************" why did you delete that message so you can screenshot this and make me look bad? While removing the contexts

There is the entire chat and the full context for any staff interested.
Not once did I say she is full of shit, also I was not warned in any case like she claimed, it was a miscommunication that was cleared up. And neither was my intention to tell anyone how much they suck or anything I feel like the fact that you are purposely miscontruin scenarios and evidence is a very funny thing

Last edited:
Considering they were already given a warning in the thread itself
This part is not correct. I told em simply to tone it down. That was not intended as an official warning as they pertain to this thread.

None of the other staff warned them either as far as I saw. I could be corrected on this, tho, since I haven't gave an in depth look to the second thread.

This part is not correct. I told em simply to tone it down. That was not intended as an official warning as they pertain to this thread.

None of the other staff warned them either as far as I saw. I could be corrected on this, tho, since I haven't gave an in depth look to the second thread.
Oh I misread that as a warning, my bad.

Back