• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Atlas/Ever After Ruby is being used
MB Boros is being used
Fight Takes place on Boros' ship

Boros' AP: Boros (MB) > Boros (Released) > Boros (Armored) Durability > Orochi Durability = 5,68 Exatons feat

Ruby's AP: team
RWBY and anyone on par with them (team rwby without aura could survive a blast from madien cinder (someone who scales above baseline moon level) but were blasted into the void despite being able to fly via ki) << Neo (Atlas Arc: easily beat team JNR + Oscar. Fought off Atlas Arc Ruby and Blake at the same time, only losing via not knowing how to fly) < Neo (Vol 9: stronger then before) < Ruby (engaged) (stomped one of Neo's illusion clones that was stomping her) < Bann (post zenki: 7.4 Exatons, Bann is 4 times weaker then cinder without his semblance)

Ruby: 3
rwby-ruby-rose.gif

Boros:
AE174FFB14F50E7C490558EA1B74B3D8B18C0542
Icon: 1

Last edited:
Anyways this version of Ruby basically fights like cannon, but she can fly and spam ki blasts using "Vegeta's technique" if she has no weapon, using detructo disks (that we all know can harm people way stronger then you) and a energy beam attack that increases her power level like the Kamehameha

From what I understand Ruby scales down quite a bit from 7.4 Exatons, while Boros upscales considerably from 5.68 Exatons, The two should be more or less comparable in AP...

From what I was able to extract from the profiles, should Boros win with Mid-Diff? But I'll wait for others' opinions...

From what I was able to extract from the profiles, should Boros win with Mid-Diff? But I'll wait for others' opinions...
Honestly the Regeneration is definitely going to be a problem for Ruby, but she could probably counter it by mixing her semblance speed blitz boost + being enraged + charging up a Rose Cannon. Also her Aura helps her actually survive attacks way stronger then her like from people that scale to 10 times her own power (like the Curious Cats monster form) but if she takes too much damage it will break as it acts like a health bar

Honestly the Regeneration is definitely going to be a problem for Ruby, but she could probably counter it by mixing her semblance speed blitz boost + being enraged + charging up a Rose Cannon. Also her Aura helps her actually survive attacks way stronger then her like from people that scale to 10 times her own power (like the Curious Cats monster form) but if she takes too much damage it will break as it acts like a health bar
MB is restrict? Because Ruby start to blitz Boros and beat him up, he goes for Meteoric Burst and practically uses his BFR to send her into space.

She does use it in character if she has to use it

If he gets encased in Ice Dust he's definitely not breaking free as Ice Dust is able to trap opponents significantly stronger than Ruby, ie. Boros will not be able to break out of it through sheer strength. Also, Boros does not have a resistance to electricity or paralysis on his profile, only a resistance to heat

Yeah MB is restricted as I'm not using that key
Put in the OP that MB is restricted then... Besides MB is a transformation that is part of the Boros powers, it being in your released key doesn't necessarily prevent you from using your MB key...

FYI this is her semblance on her profile
  • Petal Burst: Ruby's Semblance, an ability which allows her to move at a much greater speed than what she is normally capable of, appearing as nothing but a red blur leaving rose petals in its wake. She is capable of using this ability in midair as a means of flight, using it to repeatedly change directions in mid-air and attack at high speeds, and to create powerful whirlwinds that can suck in and knock away objects and foes caught by it and envelop her enemy in a tornado-like rush of air. She also exhibited the ability to seemingly transform into three separate clusters of rose petals, allowing her to flow around an opponent and their attacks before reforming. It is later revealed by Penny that Ruby's Semblance allows her to disassemble herself at a molecular level and reassemble at a chosen location. With practice, she has proven able to do the same with anyone she is in contact with. This allows her to go around obstacles or through paths that she would not otherwise fit.
She can charge ki attacks while she is flying around with a speed blitz amp as a cloud of molecules and then pop point blank at him like gokus instant Kamehameha. And yeah she has done this in character in my crossover au
cc02be88fe557ef4e6fbe8cb4ea5885ad11de3cc_hq.gif

Well, if your MB key is restricted kind of a stomp, I mean what exactly is Boros wincon? Ruby has massive skill feats, a heat resistance superior to Boros' heat attacks, and heat manipulation far beyond any resistance he's shown... Even though she can go to MB, Ruby has a good chance of defeating him before he goes to MB and still has a fair chance of defeating him in MB (Of course it would take a bit of luck, but it's still possible)...

Well, if your MB key is restricted kind of a stomp, I mean what exactly is Boros wincon? Ruby has massive skill feats, a heat resistance superior to Boros' heat attacks, and heat manipulation far beyond any resistance he's shown... Even though she can go to MB, Ruby has a good chance of defeating him before he goes to MB and still has a fair chance of defeating him in MB (Of course it would take a bit of luck, but it's still possible)...
Honestly his regen kinda saves his ass also should probably let him at least have the ability to go MB to make him have a win con id it's not fair right?

Well, in fact, his regeneration helps a lot to survive, but his strategy in this bracket is to weaken his opponent little by little, while he remains firm with his regeneration, his objective will be to tire Ruby to win her, but considering the her stamina, this tactic would be useless, he would need to break her aura to be able to consistently injure her, but hitting her would be extremely difficult with her speed advantage via semblance and massive combat skill.

Basically he has win cons but it will be a extremely long battle if he wants to win Basically

Boros is like an alternate version of Yang with a super regeneration without the necessary resistances and abilities to defend against Ruby... Maybe it would be better to change Ruby for Yang, since both have a somewhat similar fighting style and Boros would not be blitzed for every move Yang would make, unless your version of Yang has some overpower ability...

Its probably more fair if he starts out in MB so it isn't a speed blitz as forms boost speed in vs matches basied on the jump of how fast they become

Basically he has win cons but it will be a extremely long battle if he wants to win Basically
Hmm... Could be, but it depends how likely is Ruby to use Ice, Fire and Electric Dust? And how much dust can it use before it runs out? I mean, maybe it's possible for Ruby's dust to run out mid-battle...

Hmm... Could be, but it depends how likely is Ruby to use Ice, Fire and Electric Dust? And how much dust can it use before it runs out? I mean, maybe it's possible for Ruby's dust to run out mid-battle...
She definitely will use it mid battle if she has to, she can shoot out multiple AOE bullets as well before running out

Well, I came back to this topic and... I didn't reach an exact conclusion, so I must ask you Spinoirr, the creator of this profile...

How long can Ruby keep her Visage active? How much Dust can she use until she runs out of nothing? How long can she fight a battle as it is?

How long can Ruby keep her Visage active? How much Dust can she use until she runs out of nothing? How long can she fight a battle as it is?
Her Visage? she can use multiple dust rounds, Same amount as cannon as there is no reason for that to change for this au. She can fight on and off for 5 days without rest at all

Yeah, I know, but like, there are 3 Ruby profiles on FC/OC and none of Weiss so far... I know Ruby is the main character and all, but... Weiss needs some non-canon variations...

And your AU crossover, is it a fanfic?

Her Visage? she can use multiple dust rounds, Same amount as cannon as there is no reason for that to change for this au. She can fight on and off for 5 days without rest at all
How much dust does Ruby have on Canon anyway? Do you have any information on that? I'm not very knowledgeable about how the verse is portrayed here on the site... But I don't think your dust reserve lasts for 5 full battle days, I think it would run out in a few hours to tell you the truth...

Visage? Sorry, her semblance

Back