• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Ray1lrC.png

The Slander threads are back again, this time strongly endorsing offsite harassment. For now I'm still of the opinion that slander threads are in good fun and only go south when bad elements find their way in.

@StrymULTRA has been a fairly consistent report here, to the best of my knowledge this is the worst one he's blurted out so far. Wondering what the consensus is on a short ban, given the track record.

I'm in agreement with that sentiment, I think getting rid of them entirely would turn us into the fun police, but Strym's comment definitely veers away from the "good fun" territory and more into legit rudeness. No one deserves harassment like that even if you don't personally like them

Combined with previous reports against him, I'm in favor of a short ban

Ray1lrC.png

The Slander threads are back again, this time strongly endorsing offsite harassment. For now I'm still of the opinion that slander threads are in good fun and only go south when bad elements find their way in.

@StrymULTRA has been a fairly consistent report here, to the best of my knowledge this is the worst one he's blurted out so far. Wondering what the consensus is on a short ban, given the track record.
Yeah, I am going to have to agree that this is going too far. Not to mention, there have been threads that start out as fun and games, but various users have a tendency to make things go south and berate various users and the community.

Claim is evidently false- Besides the StrymULTRA stuff of course, where my money is on Bambu's horse in the race.

^ One of the people involved.

^ My self.
It's pretty clear that Strym is an exception here. You can't judge all of us based on his actions.
I'm not trying to evaluate the case and act as if I'm staff, cause I'm not, but I felt that it was necessary to prove we definitely aren't endorsing offsite harassment, as someone who was involved in the discussion when it happened.
Only Strym even said it was deserved out of the 3 or 4 people involved in this case
I didn't mention you, dog. I even screenshotted the comment I'm reporting.

I’m not involved in this, but since it was not mentioned above, just wanted to say would this comment not be considered worse?
Not worse, but yeah, also very bad.

Right. This report was not for general behavior against Dread on the Slander thread- idrc about you and Dread having your little sparring match thing, it was harmless. The line is drawn at endorsing harassment, aye.

In any case, this is a rapid response report it seems, already three evaluating staff agree that shit's fucky. I propose a two months ban, in light of all recent behavior and the severity of the current violation. Any objections?

Right. This report was not for general behavior against Dread on the Slander thread- idrc about you and Dread having your little sparring match thing, it was harmless. The line is drawn at endorsing harassment, aye.

In any case, this is a rapid response report it seems, already three evaluating staff agree that shit's fucky. I propose a two months ban, in light of all recent behavior and the severity of the current violation. Any objections?
sounds good to me.

I am aware that the topic may be finished, but I want still to share the context to those visitors or lurkers that are still want to defend Strym.

This Strym is the one who bullied and harassed me off-site constantly before and yet has dignity to ask me for image renders after that, also telling me if I do them, he “may” consider the apology (which makes absolutely no sense)

And still talk shit about me in that slander thread and telling me I should deserve this (and there are many other hate comments in that thread; I simply ignored them). Hell, people here thinks staff members favoring me but y'all don't even see this guy in my DMs or in other servers, he just hates me and loves to insult me.
Or here or here trying to justify his bullying as normal.

And the fact is, I still remain nice to him in DMs after all of this. Almost all his previous reports (mute and official warning) are insults (mild or not) against me in the threads since he can't be respectful.

I am aware that all screenshots here are off-site; but I wanted to give a clear context regarding this user and clear up the misconception.

Last edited:
Why is racism (N-word) banned for 3-6 months, and bad attitude towards transgender people (DarthSpiderr, no insults) is one year? Initially, he was generally banned forever, until others intervened.
I think Deagon's response is a bad explanation.

The better response is that it's because the context was very different.

If we put the targeted group aside, we can see that saying "my n-words" is a lot less of an attack on the group than Darth's swear-filled rant about how being trans is "the dumbest shit they've ever seen in their life". If the context here was as bad as Darth's, I would've advocated for a much longer ban.
While I do ultimately agree with not warning her, that's a wack way to represent Efi's post there. He said he'd delete further comments about it in that thread, since the thread isn't about that, and even suggested that people use other avenues to talk about it.
@LIFE_OF_KING should likely be reprimanded for this comment which is pretty egregious.
This is about the lightest infraction I could find warning-worthy. And even then, only if LOK can't demonstrate prior rapport with Perequeliri. This sorta banter's perfectly fine with friends.
I'm not sure how much this is counts as a violation, but @Peppersalt43 seems to be trigger happy liking my comments, now it's not against the rules to like someone's comments but last year the same person did it so much that it cluttered my notifications and didn't contribute anything to the threads, and their starting to do it again!

I did ask them to stop on their own page, but I think they may have ignored me.
I don't think this counts as a violation.
So for how long should we ban them? 1 year? Permanently?
I said 1 month, and would move up to 3 with the continued disregard, but it seems like I'm outvoted there.

I'm also fine with a 2 month ban.

And would wanna keep a closer eye on the slander thread, since it keeps leading to shit like this.
I’m not involved in this, but since it was not mentioned above, just wanted to say would this comment not be considered worse?
I don't care about that one. It's obviously a joke done with a friend.

While I do ultimately agree with not warning her, that's a wack way to represent Efi's post there. He said he'd delete further comments about it in that thread, since the thread isn't about that, and even suggested that people use other avenues to talk about it.
Fair enough I suppose, though something does need to be said about how Efi carries himself in that thread and multiple others, in my honest opinion

As far as I am aware, Eficiente has been piled on and borderline harrassed by other members considerably more than has been warranted by his own conduct, which is difficult to deal with in an entirely calm and rational manner, and he is generalla making a great effort to help out in sum total, so I do not have a problem with him.

As far as I am aware, Eficiente has been piled on and borderline harrassed by other members considerably more than has been warranted by his own conduct, which is difficult to deal with in an entirely calm and rational manner, and he is generalla making a great effort to help out in sum total, so I do not have a problem with him.
First I’m learning of any such harassment, and I haven’t seen any such thing in my experiences to begin with. Even so, that most definitely doesn’t warrant such condescending passive-aggression followed by blaming the people themselves for being offended by it, toward people that seem to have nothing to do with his past harassment. As a Thread Mod, it’s not unreasonable to expect significantly better conduct.

Being helpful is the bare minimum for a staff member. That’s not some super standout, massively praiseworthy thing. It’s what we expect from our staff.

First I’m learning of any such harassment, and I haven’t seen any such thing in my experiences to begin with. Even so, that most definitely doesn’t warrant such condescending passive-aggression followed by blaming the people themselves for being offended by it, toward people that seem to have nothing to do with his past harassment. As a Thread Mod, it’s not unreasonable to expect significantly better conduct.

Being helpful is the bare minimum for a staff member. That’s not some super standout, massively praiseworthy thing. It’s what we expect from our staff.
While I do agree that Eficiente does often behave in ways unbefitting of a staff member (Especially in Undertale threads), this isn't the place to discuss it. It's better to get in contact with an HR group member such as AKM sama or Celestial Pegasus and better to compile a list of evidence.

While I do agree that Eficiente does often behave in ways unbefitting of a staff member (Especially in Undertale threads), this isn't the place to discuss it. It's better to get in contact with an HR group member such as AKM sama or Celestial Pegasus and better to compile a list of evidence.
My response to this is the same as my response to Deagonx. Still, I suppose that’s fair enough

Quite a lot of them barely help out at all though, so I try to be appreciative towards the ones who do make an effort.

Last edited:
Honestly, I have no idea if there was a CRT on this or not, but the user in question has a total of 9 edits on this wiki, and only wrote "because of Fa Jin" for a justification without linking a thread. I have refrained from undoing the edits, because, again, I'm not sure if there was a thread on this.

Honestly, I have no idea if there was a CRT on this or not, but the user in question has a total of 9 edits on this wiki, and only wrote "because of Fa Jin" for a justification without linking a thread. I have refrained from undoing the edits, because, again, I'm not sure if there was a thread on this.

There was no CRT for this, I reverted the edit.

A user is seemingly adding "At Least" to numerous pages as well as adding random abilities. Notably, they have already been warned about adding unaproved stuff by @Dereck03

I prefer leaving bans until third offence, when they seem well-intentioned like this. Since only one of them has been warned for similar behaviour, and only once, I'd prefer no ban, and will leave warnings on their walls.

I think this user vandalized this profile. I think it's a vandalization as I couldn't find a CRT link and the user is seemingly new
Left a warning on their wall.
The user MarioFromMildex was caught vandalizing several of Dragon Ball profiles and was promptly warned, but it seems that they still haven't read it, or they ignored it.

They are still editing profiles right now.
Left another warning on their wall, and banned them for one day to bring their attention to the ignored warning.

Back