• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

What’s the profile in question? If an edit war’s going on I’ll just lock it after Fuji’s edits are applied.

That was thoroughly discussed in the thread and also rejected.
Bring up where it was rejected or call the staff themselves. You're using their rejection of time stop to claim it was rejected which isn't the same thing especially since what was resisted is made clear
@Tatsumi504 dude stop with the reverts, you're only making yourself look worse here by trying to gatekeep what's allowed to change or not for MG.
I haven't reverted anything again though. I'm not a child.

I haven't reverted anything again though. I'm not a child.
image.png

I'm tempted to report you in turn for how dishonest this all is.

image.png

I'm tempted to report you in turn for how dishonest this all is.
Girl I've reverted only 2 edits. Pull up anything else I've done. I dare you, I double dare you.

You're talking about dishonesty? This is your supposed consensus https://vsbattles.com/threads/first-ln-profile-upgrade-for-mgk.152961/post-5706132
Based on instantiation of the ability. Anos resistance isn't based on an instantiation, it's resisting Order itself
Where are the staff? Why have y'all suddenly gone MIA?

Can we please stop bombarding the RVR with off topic comments? Anyway, Fuji didn't do anything wrong in editing the profile.
The edit itself is wrong. The profiles justification is multiple things and only one was agreed to be removed. How are y'all not getting this?
If a profile has 5 justifications for fire manipulation and one turns out to be wrong but the rest right, why should the entire fire manipulation be removed?
Ask her to send evidence of staff consensus being the removal of the entire thing.
Not with that "i dare you, i double dare you" tone and the paragraphs below after it

Anyway imma leave now but clearly all you did here only make the matter worse on you
No, honestly I'm chill. I said that cause glass has already advised me to stop and I replied I haven't done so again even before the advice. She then sends that like I'm in some editing war and still reverting edits.
As for the part addressing staff, it's not my first experience having my opinion swept under the carpet here like a non-existent entity so I'm addressing it before it happens again. That's all there is to it

Very cool, that means she's got leave to edit it in.
Can we please stop bombarding the RVR with off topic comments? Anyway, Fuji didn't do anything wrong in editing the profile.

So if a character has Fire manipulation resistance and a thread got rejected for water manipulation if someone removes Fire manipulation which has no relationship water manipulation seems fair to you guys ?

I didn't know we would equate 2 different things which has zero relationship.

This seems like a reasonable request.

Is somebody willing to provide quotes and links to the relevant posts please?
My OP was trying to give Anos Law Manipulation and CM type 1 resistance based on Order of time

But Anos Profile had Resistance for Order of HFG which is different Laws and Concepts both has no relationship.

It's like saying Just because water manipulation of a character got rejected in a thread just remove fire manipulation which is already accepted in another thread. Meanwhile both are different things.

It just looks like all staffs and members who are siding with Fujiwara didn't even bothered to read what's Tastumi is trying to say.

Anos Resistance comes from his Magic Power Resisting Order of HFG not Order of time which was discussed in my thread.

So with all due respect staffs should take a look at what's presented in OP and what's in the profile. Not just trashing Tatsumi for no reason.

Also, I still need staff comments about thIs issue.
I commented on this thread yesterday, Ant, I assure you I have not forgotten of its existence in less than 24 hours.

As for the issue you're asking about, my sentiments were largely stated for me- I don't think Lindsay is genuine. If you feel otherwise, then so be it, I don't feel strongly about banning someone for being smarmy. Nostredeam seems to have tossed any interest in discussion away so I don't know that it particularly matters but one month is fine by me.

This seems like a reasonable request.

Is somebody willing to provide quotes and links to the relevant posts please?
So to save everyone the time, I took the liberty of only bringing the relevant stuff.

Starting off, this is fujiwara's summary of the staff consensus in the thread.

My report is in relation to "Removal of Resistance to Order by resisting Time Stop" specifically in which fujiwara claims that 2 staff were in favor of the removal (Deagonx & Glassman).

Firstly, this agreement was in relation to her summary of the topics being discussed. However, the agreement she received was not in relation to removing "Resistance to Order by resisting Order". The two staff only reached this consensus regarding time stop specifically not Order. This is basically Vote Manipulation. She's claiming she received permission to remove CM and Law resistance by resisting Order when in fact, she only received permission based on Time Stop specifically. The heading of the summary shows this and Anos Resistance was based on both Order and Time Stop. An ability with multiple justifications cannot be removed merely by discrediting only one of them.

A second case of Vote Manipulation being—I might be wrong since I had to skim through the thread— she never received any agreement from TheGlassman12 regarding this specifically. She took glass agreement on a different topic and is claiming he agreed to this specifically. On going through the thread, I only found Deagonx agreement on the matter and he agreed specifically to removing Resistance to Order based on Time Stop not removing Resistance to Order based on resisting Order.
Deagonx reasoning on this is made pure and simple
I don't believe that Order being the source of your power means that every instantiation of your abilities should be interpreted as an "Order" based effect, wherein the concept itself must be resisted/overcome in order to defeat any given ability that a God uses. I understand your argument, but I don't see it that way, personally.
He doesn't believe X being the source of Y requires a resistance to X in order overcome Y however, the resistance in question is based on two things, one of which is a direct instance of resisting X of which it's removal was never even discussed not to mention agreed on in the first place.

So once again, my report of dishonest edits stands and now possibly 2 cases of vote Manipulation have been added on top of it.

No wait, I don't even need the Discord (I even checked back and they seem to have deleted the old account, how unfortunate).

On this old calculation made from Charmander, we see the following line:

You can get it by this point, but obviously, people don't use it. Luckily, I have the game, so I'll do it myself.

And guess the name of the YT channel? Thunder, just like Sans015 on their Fandom acc!

I don't want to hear anymore excuses from Sans, it's blatantly him at this point.

Edit: Linking this in case he decides to change the names:

Edit 2: Looks like I had old screens.

I collected some more evidence from some Discord conversations, and... it's just blatantly him. The old Thunder account has Cinderace in pfp just like Charmander in the new one. I can't see how more blatant it gets.

Last edited:
Has the situation with Tatsumi and Elde cleared up yet? I know they've posted walls of text above, but given 2 of the people who participated in the original thread have come in here saying I've done no wrong, I don't feel like dragging on an argument about it.

Has the situation with Tatsumi and Elde cleared up yet?
Not yet, Tatsumi felt like he hasn't made it clear that what this report is about and so, he has organised a detailed post to explain it's not as easy as "CRT has been accepted and changes has been applied as per" and wish it to be properly evaluated rather than concluding things with Hasty Generalisation.

No wait, I don't even need the Discord (I even checked back and they seem to have deleted the old account, how unfortunate).

On this old calculation made from Charmander, we see the following line:

You can get it by this point, but obviously, people don't use it. Luckily, I have the game, so I'll do it myself.

And guess the name of the YT channel? Thunder, just like Sans015 on their Fandom acc!

I don't want to hear anymore excuses from Sans, it's blatantly him at this point.

Edit: Linking this in case he decides to change the names:

Edit 2: Looks like I had old screens.

I collected some more evidence from some Discord conversations, and... it's just blatantly him. The old Thunder account has Cinderace in pfp just like Charmander in the new one. I can't see how more blatant it gets.

Makes much more sense.

I am not sure. Did Deagonx and Theglassman12 confirm here that they accepted Fujiwara's changes?
They didn't.

Ant tag bambu or other staffs. Really this things needs to be escalated.

Thread was about Resistance based on Concept of time not about what was in the profile and I dare Fuji to show the proof for Glass or Daegon accepting to Remove the Other abilities without a Downgrade CRT.

I am not sure. Did Deagonx and Theglassman12 confirm here that they accepted Fujiwara's changes?

It seems best to call all of the staff members who evaluated the thread in question to comment here.
They didn't.

Ant tag bambu or other staffs. Really this things needs to be escalated.

Thread was about Resistance based on Concept of time not about what was in the profile and I dare Fuji to show the proof for Glass or Daegon accepting to Remove the Other abilities without a Downgrade CRT.
@Deagonx @Theglassman12

Back