• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Thank you for helping out.
would it really be vandalism though? They seem to be confused
Well, it is a form of vandalism, but the member in question definitely seemed to do so out of confusion.

Yes, thank you for helping out. A temporary ban is likely warranted as well, but the new member in question does seem to be confused, so I am not certain if we should apply it.

I always think that clear vandalism deserves a ban, but in this case seeing the user's edits I think the same that he is just rather confused and doesn't know how things work here, so I think with the strict warnigns he has been given is enough, if he does it again then a temp-ban would be in order, depending on the magnitude tho.

Okay. I suppose that we can be lenient then.

I'm going to bring up The Impress for her behavior in this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-pos...ctions-in-our-character-profile-pages.140756/

This kind of ultra agressive behavior against everyone who disagrees with her, including other staff members and even bureacrats, is absolutely unacceptable for any member, let alone someone in a staff position that should be trying to uphold the site's rules.

In Impress' defence, if I recall correctly, she does not feel well at all emotionally, and she also explained in the linked thread that this particular topic acts as an angst-inducing trigger for her. Other than this incident she has considerably improved her overall behaviour in the last several months as far as I have noticed.

The user, at least, is dealt with. I'll leave it to others to decide whether the page ought to be locked.

Look like Agnaa locked the profile, me on the other hand completely fine with whatever the decision is

Edit: well back then almost every DB profile related was locked due to the verse being susceptive to vandalism, but since the activity was die down, some less controversial profiles like Goku Black was left open, only controversial profile like Goku, Vegeta is always locked except for revision

Well back then almost every DB profile related was locked due to the verse being susceptive to vandalism, but since the activity was die down, some less controversial profiles like Goku Black was left open, only controversial profile like Goku, Vegeta is always locked except for revision
That is correct, yes.

Both of you were continually escalating things in turn (your relevant posts being here, here, here, and here).

"Copium" is not an actual drug, it's a joking portmanteau of "cope" and "opium".

King was joking by posting an intense song instead of a relaxing one.

He certainly wasn't helping things, but neither of those things really push it over into being a thing worth punishing him over, imo.

You two should try to defuse situations like this quicker in the future. @LIFE_OF_KING that'd involve not shitposting at people who are annoyed with you.

Back