• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Well, I suppose that I should probably give him a permanent ban then. Can somebody here link to his wiki account as well?

My behaviour didn't improve, and that means I'm speaking out against illogical wanking of and series. As I have said before, this site isn’t being taken seriously outside, and no, not just on "r/characterrant" (which contains logical arguments against wank perpetrated by various websites, including this one). Don't you think some things are too much? Why do these people act like they're all correct here? Some doubt is needed. Do you seriously think this site contains no wank/wrong information? I'm not saying Anos is wanked (he's one of the few who are not wanked). Anyway, this site needs to shape up to regain respect from other sites.
What exactly have you been doing to fix these things? I saw you on the recent Black Clover CRT, and to be honest your entire argument revolved around saying “this is wank” without an ounce of evidence, and then you questioned why people just ignored your point.

Last edited:
When did I ever say that I was a god or that I am acting like one? Stop with this pretentious bullshit.

Also, they legitimately were troll threads, stop pretending as such. You literally copypasted off-site threads without making any arguments for your own as to why they made sense, and then everybody involved with said verses actively dunked on you and your arguments. That's on you.
Stop using disrespectful terms "dunked on you", that's not even what happened - the thread got locked nigh-immediately. Prove they were "troll threads".
your rants are aimless as they literally bring nothing. Respectable fashion means a good ol CRT where you don't act like an ass to every human present. I've done it many times despite my issues with some vsbw standards and here i am standing with multiple accepted verse-wides on my back. If my dumb arse can pull this off without dissing people then so can you
too late.

Stop using disrespectful terms "dunked on you",
That's what happened tho, nothing disrespectful about this.

that's not even what happened - the thread got locked nigh-immediately. Prove they were "troll threads".
That's exactly what ******* happened, just look up the Persona thread that you made using the dumb characterrant link and I can attest that almost every verse supporter there debunked you with the most elaborate of responses.

too late.
Literally no one but yourself to blame. You dug this grave for yourself. I'm ending this right here.

I am following the thread, but I am unable to comment when at work. And likewise, there are times when the issue appears resolved before I got back.

Anyway, after looking at kuramamyfav68's comments and him basically acting like a Lord Xcano Jr and worshiping that infamous troll group from a controversial subreddit, I agree with his permanent ban. I don't need to discuss it any further beyond that.

Last edited:
Okay. No problem and thank you for the input.

No no, Ovens is right, AKM has more suggestive pics sometimes.

Setting that aside, that picture isnt really that bad either, like what are we finding too lewd here? Big boobs? Plenty of characters featured in this wiki. Big Thights? Plenty of characters featured in this wiki. Underboob window? Suggestive, but no risque parts are being shown. Picture is fine and we have far more suggestive pictures used in our character profiles.

At minimun the guy should re-size the image to a smaller scale because that gives plenty of lag when loading the thread (At least to me).

It is getting really tiresome how many people constantly report AKM Sama just for having some PG-13 (at worst) level waifus as their profile pic. There is no full frontal nudity nor is their any hardcore fetish wear. Bikini models aren't that bad.

It's not bad enough to be report worthy and just move on.

Last edited:
It is getting really tiresome how many people constantly report AKM Sama just for having some PG-13 (at worst) level waifus as their profile pic. Their is no full frontal nudity nor is their any hardcore fetish wear. Bikini models aren't that bad.

Come on guys my profile picture is just as provocative but nobody wants to even glance at it, I'm sad now

Honestly tho, I'm not the kind of guy that would go out reporting people just because they have suggestive PFPs regardless of whether they are normal members or staff. Everyone is free to have such profile pictures as long as there's no full blown nudity, involvement of underage characters and/or egregious skimpyness to the point where your frontal parts (i.e. nipples, genitalia, hair on those parts, etc.) are borderline visible.

Hell folks, i also sometime used a pfp that very lewd and no one basically got offended (at best peoples jusr shocked comically, @RandomGuy2345 approve)
I'm known for giving comments about people's provocative pfp.

AKM (if he was here) can vouch for me, too. It's not that big of a deal. I have provocative pfp right now.

At minimun the guy should re-size the image to a smaller scale because that gives plenty of lag when loading the thread (At least to me).
Is it something exclusive to the PC or is it available on mobile too? I use a PC to explore the forum mostly.

90 people talking about what constitutes the average AKM profile picture was immensely necessary.

@First_Witch @DaReaperMan @RandomGuy2345 @Veloxt1r0kore @Newendigo thank you for being crucial to RVR functioning, couldn't have done it withkut your input, especially when an admin already was there to address it.

Please give us staff a morsel to be a fraction as relevant next time.

Having curvy proportions and huge breasts are not report worthy. Please only report if there's actual nudity involved or genitals can be seen/are exposed.

Also come on guys, grow up.
Agreed. Even Fandom is not that strict as far as I am aware.

It is getting really tiresome how many people constantly report AKM Sama just for having some PG-13 (at worst) level waifus as their profile pic. There is no full frontal nudity nor is their any hardcore fetish wear. Bikini models aren't that bad.

Also strongly agreed. Let's not be too prudish about regular sexuality.

I'd like to report Malomtek.

In the two recent discussion threads that I have participated in with him, namely the Spectre Low 1-C thread and the Animal Man Cosmology thread he has been very toxic for no reason.

However, the greater issue: I posted a video of an interview I did with Scott Snyder a couple years ago and he immediately accused me of lying about the video. Then later, he went through my other videos posted on the account and was able to find my full legal name and doxxed me by posting it in bold on his comment, for no reason. Despite doing this, wrote out the full transcription with my side filled in as "Rando" still accusing me of lying about this.

When I called him out for the doxxing, he said:

These video are all public. Anyone can see them. They show the full names of most everyone involved in them. If you were so squeamish about "doxxing", you would have edited it all out.

A moderator has edited my name out of his comment, but I still see this as being a very serious violation, in addition to his overall toxic behavior.

Back