• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I think I can comment here without getting banned as I’m directly involved. Anyway, I know him offsite and he has actually dropped his name on the Wiki in the past, so I thought it was fine. He’s been pretending [offsite] like he wasn’t Pain_to12 and while I did not necessarily care to investigate the user, and did not care about his reasons for wanting to remain anonymous, him revealing that myself and some other users are friends offsite [without anyone’s permission also, and in the thread he seems to force the accusations on the users that deny it] in order to create a 'friendship' or 'salty' bias to discredit their fair disagreement with him was unnecessary and something of a confirmation that he matches the person I know offsite. Brother went as far as revealing [and seems to force the revelation] a user’s WhatsApp moniker just because of criticism on a CRT. There is absolutely no way he knows that information otherwise.

Additionally, despite all of this, he claims that **** is "another guy," I’m not forcing him to reveal his identity but if he insists that he’s not that person then his comment should be looked into as he dropped the same name as well.

Summary, my Lords: I said the name because he already revealed it, so I thought it was fine.
Anyway this has been settled
The only reason you are here is because you addressed me by my personal name and when told to edit your comment you refused to.
So you said and I quote “He wants to remain anonymous” then proceeds to use his name. How does that work exactly??
Anyway yes, almost everyone if not everyone here wants to remain anonymous so you have absolutely no right, no right at all to reveal someone’s name against their will especially after they told you not to and you went ahead anyway.

Everyone is on this platform is here for one reason or another, it’s an hobby that helps copes with real-life situations, but some people takes this hobby too far and I have received threats here by people who likely don’t mean it but probably just angry at the moment but still we need to stay safe.

Point is - if someone wishes to remain anonymous respect their wish, it’s not so hard.

Anyway this has been settled
The only reason you are here is because you addressed me by my personal name and when told to edit your comment you refused to.
So you said and I quote “He wants to remain anonymous” then proceeds to use his name. How does that work exactly??
Anyway yes, almost everyone if not everyone here wants to remain anonymous so you have absolutely no right, no right at all to reveal someone’s name against their will especially after they told you not to and you went ahead anyway.
Now this point is something I didn’t notice in my initial evaluation

especially after they told you not to
Now I’m not one to add to things after judgements have been passed but this is not true. You never told us you were ** and that we should not address you by that. That would have been me literally steamrolling your explicitly stated wishes which is an absolute dick move that didn’t happen. You literally [offsite] gaslighted the other guys with your denials that you are not ** and insulted them for even thinking that you were. You literally said that Pain_to12 was BTL, another of our offsite comrades. I wasn’t a part of that whole fiasco, obviously, and I secretly thought it was weird that you wouldn’t admit your identity even though you had already used your real name on the site and literally revealed your birthplace, childhood residence, workplace and current location on site, the most former revelation being literally in response to another of our offsite friends that knows you offsite, too. It might not be my place and this might be rude and will probably actually get me banned but going off what I just stated, I don’t really see the "anonymity." Anyways I’ve given the reason why I used the name in the first place, there was no ill intent behind it as I have no real issues with you. None of this would have happened if you had told the other guys the truth instead of pretending to be an admin for reasoning I still can’t understand. You gained absolutely nothing by lying that much [I can ping like five or six users that can confirm everything I have written in this post] to people who just wanted to **** with you, to preserve "anonymity" that you literally already had severed in the first place.

I would never reveal anyone’s private information after being asked not to do so. You told me to delete the name after I had already posted it and it got deleted by DDM when I came back to the site and saw all the notifications. You can tell by my date of registration and message count that I do not use this wiki that often to login regularly or monitor notifications. Anyways, after that, I found myself debuting in the RVR thread.

I accept my reprimanding and admit that my offence was a ridiculous misjudgement and ignorance of rules in place but please don’t act like you stated your wishes and I proceeded to ignore them by addressing you as ****. That’s very uncool. I at least have to say that.

That should be my last comment on this as it has been resolved, I hope everyone has a nice day at work.

Now I’m not one to add to things after judgements have been passed but this is not true. You never told us you were ** and that we should not address you by that. That would have been me literally steamrolling your explicitly stated wishes which is an absolute dick move that didn’t happen. You literally [offsite] gaslighted the other guys with your denials that you are not ** and insulted them for even thinking that you were. You literally said that Pain_to12 was BTL, another of our offsite comrades. I wasn’t a part of that whole fiasco, obviously, and I secretly thought it was weird that you wouldn’t admit your identity even though you had already used your real name on the site and literally revealed your birthplace, childhood residence, workplace and current location on site, the most former revelation being literally in response to another of our offsite friends that knows you offsite, too. It might not be my place and this might be rude and will probably actually get me banned but going off what I just stated, I don’t really see the "anonymity." Anyways I’ve given the reason why I used the name in the first place, there was no ill intent behind it as I have no real issues with you. None of this would have happened if you had told the other guys the truth instead of pretending to be an admin for reasoning I still can’t understand. You gained absolutely nothing by lying that much [I can ping like five or six users that can confirm everything I have written in this post] to people who just wanted to **** with you, to preserve "anonymity" that you literally already had severed in the first place.

I would never reveal anyone’s private information after being asked not to do so. You told me to delete the name after I had already posted it and it got deleted by DDM when I came back to the site and saw all the notifications. You can tell by my date of registration and message count that I do not use this wiki that often to login regularly or monitor notifications. Anyways, after that, I found myself debuting in the RVR thread.

I accept my reprimanding and admit that my offence was a ridiculous misjudgement and ignorance of rules in place but please don’t act like you stated your wishes and I proceeded to ignore them by addressing you as ****. That’s very uncool. I at least have to say that.

That should be my last comment on this as it has been resolved, I hope everyone has a nice day at work.
This will probably drag on longer than it should if I should reply to all the wrong things you said here and some accusations but the RvR is not for that.

It is simple keep my private info outta your mouth, yes I have the right to tell who I want about who I am cause it’s me. You don’t see me saying around you and everyone I know here private info cause it’s not my place.
You have literally no right to do so.
As long as you have been warned and you understand that now
I’m cool.

The matter has been resolved, so no need to fill up the RVR any further.

But anyway, if it's only the 1st name, it's nothing too bad but still an ill advised practice. Though at the same time, if you're the one who doxxed yourself on a different website that is public and/or on a different thread, it would be you at fault admittedly. But I have not seen evidence of Pain doing just that, though it should not be notified publicly and information should probably be removed ASAP. A name may have been leaked by accident, but I highly doubt he gave out a specific address; location isn't really something like "Which country you live in" but something like house number + street name combination, or apartment number + block number combination within a city depending on what type of country you live in.

But anyway, please respect other users' privacy and try to remain mostly anonymous in terms of personal information and just move on from here on out.

Despite being objectively correct, Morbius had his profile changed to tier 0.

FToZcKQXsAEDLGQ.jpg

Ye Ant handled it, it was yet another Pan sock malding about stats, for clarity on RVR

Although I think at this point there could be multiple trolls claiming to be Pan socks, either that or we're approaching meme territory where Pan straight up forgot about his last agenda since it failed to gain traction and went ape on the narrative that "wiki is biased against western verses".

Either way, more on the rep sheet

@speedster352 could you compile and list specific posts that are inherently toxic/insulting, simply being antagonistic but not particularly hostile isn't enough for an RVR thread and I do not have enough time to read the entire thread, plus I'd prefer to hear both sides take given that seeing bits and pieces. While I haven't seen either go over the line, I can see both sides are butting heads by the looks of it.

Thank you to everybody who are helping out with taking care of things. I am on a partial vacation right now, so I do not have much free time for doing so myself at all.

Reporting user @Pain_to12 because of this post. I'm not gonna pretend that Mokou wasn't also being aggressive, but belittling someone by calling them a little girl, telling them to grow up, and accussing them of being a "known Touhou wanker" doesn't make him look innocent either.
I am glad that you can see she was being aggressive for absolutely no reason we were just two posts in the arguments and she already started attacking me. She does that all the time on Touhou threads. Anyway,
So the accusations here are
1. I belittled her and called her a little girl and told her to grow up
2. I called her a Touhou wanker

1. I actually mean it when I said she behaves like a kid in arguments and she needs to grow up
I can bring at least 10 posts of where she snaps at users for disagreeing with her.
She has snapped at me at least three times on two different occasions cause I was not buying her argument so I really do mean it when I said she needs to stop getting aggressive over arguments like kids do when they argue.
I was in no way trying to belittle anyone in that post.

2. She is actually known for inflating Touhou feats and the results, and you can see I said I don’t think her explanations are right and that’s from my experience with her.
Of course she says things the way they are also and I was wrong for generalizing all her post to previous standards.
So I apologize for calling her a wanker I could have used a better word.

I will admit I was overly aggressive in my last post within that thread, which I would like to apologize for. But you sitting here and literally just going "yeah I still stand by the insults I threw your way" is a terrible look, honestly. No apology, just "I still think you act like a child and wank Touhou". I mean, you even said that your preconceived notion that I deliberately inflate Touhou stats meant you'd just outright ignore anything I say, so you're literally just admitting to being unable to debate in good faith. And when you enter a discussion with such a clearly biased mindset, yeah, no shit people are gonna get fed up with you real fast.

To summarize, you enter a thread, immediately disagree with the OP because of your own internal bias, and when shown proof, you will literally just go "no that's wrong because you're a wanker", and still have the ******* nerve to wonder why I got frustrated so quickly.

Oh yeah, I'd also like to see proof of me 'inflating' Touhou stats. Bit of a bold claim to make with 0 evidence, especially when you don't seem intent on backtracking.

Oh yeah, I'd also like to see proof of me 'inflating' Touhou stats. Bit of a bold claim to make with 0 evidence, especially when you don't seem intent on backtracking.
The entire Touhou Immeasurable speed shenanigans among others?

Anyway, I did not debate you with a bias I had not even debated you on that thread at all. I saw a single point which I thought was iffy and decided to address it. Words that can be easily a metaphor were being taken literally and I tackled that.
Where is the bias in that? You could not explain it well and I did not buy it and you attacked me. Aeons came in and explained it way better than you did and I agreed
How is that bias?
You make a claim, you need to be ready to defend not that you made an explanation and an opposing party does not buy into it and the next thing you do is tell them to “learn to ******* read” and saying I have “0 ******* reasoning”.
So yes when I say you act like a kid in argument I mean that and you do need to change.
And like I said I apologize for calling you a wanker. I really do.

This has gone on for too long and it will be my last post on this matter

The entire Touhou Immeasurable speed shenanigans among others?
Applies accepted stats from several accepted CRTs
Somehow inflating Touhou stats
??????????

Anyway, I did not debate you with a bias I had not even debated you on that thread at all. I saw a single point which I thought was iffy and decided to address it. Words that can be easily a metaphor were being taken literally and I tackled that.
Where is the bias in that? You could not explain it well and I did not buy it and you attacked me. Aeons came in and explained it way better than you did and I agreed
How is that bias?
You make a claim, you need to be ready to defend not that you made an explanation and an opposing party does not buy into it and the next thing you do is tell them to “learn to ******* read” and saying I have “0 ******* reasoning”.
So yes when I say you act like a kid in argument I mean that and you do need to change.
unknown.png

"just following the scans you posted while ignoring your explanations since they are unreliable like all myths".
"You are known to inflate stats in the series so you will understand why I ignore them".
That is verbatim stating that you will ignore whatever I say because you think I wank Touhou, textbook definition of bias. You can't try to backtrack on this when it's so blatantly obvious.

And like I said I apologize for calling you a wanker. I really do.
You literally started this post by giving an example of something you think I 'wanked' Touhou to.

I have to ask.

Why does being “a consistently helpful member” seem to be this… pseudo-shield to try and object people from being punished, and why does it matter here? Fujiwara is clearly distressed by what was said, in-great detail, but he’s allowed leniency because… he’s helpful scaling… characters that don’t exist…?
So she is distressed from me calling her a “Touhou wanker” but I am not distressed by her saying “I have 0 ******* reasoning” and “You don’t know how to ******* read”
No, she is not a saint or a victim here not when she was the first to attack me from not seeing things her way (although this does not justify my reply). So you saying she was distressed does not really sit well with me as that would entail that she is a victim.
She replies people with aggression a lot so please for Christ sake don’t paint her as a victim.

This whole idea of "This person is a helpful member, so no/little punishment really needs to be done" is honestly just straight-up annoying and shouldn't even be a factor in this thread. It doesn't matter if the person in question is helpful or not, they should be accountable for the actions they were reported for. No amount of scaling PNGs on the screen is going to give them a pass for an action they committed.

I have to ask.

Why does being “a consistently helpful member” seem to be this… pseudo-shield to try and object people from being punished, and why does it matter here? Fujiwara is clearly distressed by what was said, in-great detail, but he’s allowed leniency because… he’s helpful scaling… characters that don’t exist…?
And I want to say, this applies to me, too.

If I ever get reported, for anything big or small, do not give me leniency, just because I sit on here and make college long essays about why Satoru Gojo is destroying Giorno Giovanna. Keep it localized to my incident, and only what I’ve done.

Last edited:
I agree with Maverick during the situation, also Milly is correct that "They have been helpful and contributive" isn't a very good defense given that former staff members who are currently permabanned have also "Been helpful and productive" in the past. What matters is them being helpful and contributive in the present and the future. And that even then, there does have to be a limit to how many times users can just get nothing beyond a slap on the wrist no matter how productive they are. But I think a good practice to consider is the gaps between how helpful/contributive they been compared to how problematic their behavior gets when they slip and how frequent each side is.

Well, no one complained about editing Kokonoe's age, she definitely was born around the Great Dark War due to her mother needing to be there to give birth to her

The video that I linked does use canon information from the games themselves to figure out the characters' ages

I just feels like a total pain to create a whole thread for it to see if members agree with it though

Back