• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

That's uh... No. That's not a good point. Would you allow CRTs to be consistently made that aim to push blatantly false information that has been debunked time and time again in previous threads about the exact same subject? I sincerely hope not, friend. That's why we have a discussion rule about Dragon Ball cosmology shit.

This is derailing, though. Dropping the subject in 3, 2, 1.

Mods are overworked having to look at threads and revisions as it is. Imagine being in a busy work place, and having to tell customers all the time that something is prohibited. If you have a notice saying that "X thing is prohibited" in the first place, the staff don't have to waste their time and can get on with their important work. Anyway, the decision has been made, and this isn't the place to debate whether it's acceptable or not.

That's uh... No. That's not a good point. Would you allow CRTs to be consistently made that aim to push blatantly false information that has been debunked time and time again in previous threads about the exact same subject? I sincerely hope not, friend. That's why we have a discussion rule about Dragon Ball cosmology shit.

This is derailing, though. Dropping the subject in 3, 2, 1.
It’s kinda not derailing cuz they were already talking abt it, also its not false information most of the time I mean it’s more of unconfirmed/unapproved info, but that’s how all scales start, banning it just seems kinda restrictive, but I do understand the work load of the staff

It’s kinda not derailing cuz they were already talking abt it, also its not false information most of the time I mean it’s more of unconfirmed/unapproved info, but that’s how all scales start, banning it just seems kinda restrictive, but I do understand the work load of the staff
This is the place for reporting members, not for discussion

For the record, this should be a last-warning for Reaper, at least for awhile. This sort of behavior has been fairly consistent from him, and I don't want it to continue any longer. @DaReaperMan If this continues, and another extremely foul-mouthed rant is reported here from you, I will suggest a ban. At least a short one.
Issue with it being "fairly consistent". The last time I really got out of hand with my aggression was August 28th. And the last time I actually went on a foul-mouthed rant was May 21st. That isn't "fairly consistent" that is more along the lines of "occasionally". While yes I have been aggressive in debates more recent then that it never got out of hand.

Issue with it being "fairly consistent". The last time I really got out of hand with my aggression was August 28th. And the last time I actually went on a foul-mouthed rant was May 21st. That isn't "fairly consistent" that is more along the lines of "occasionally". While yes I have been aggressive in debates more recent then that it never got out of hand.
This is true, yes, but you need to clean up said occasional too extreme language.

someone upgraded Aladdin to 1-B.

Why would he join the forum just to ask to be banned a couple days later?
How he acts is beyond anyone tbh, he creates a profile and then he gives himself away one way or another days after.
His IP should be blocked or something, and he should be reported to the wiki, cause it's getting weird at this point and he definitely needs help

How he acts is beyond anyone tbh, he creates a profile and then he gives himself away one way or another days after.
His IP should be blocked or something, and he should be reported to the wiki, cause it's getting weird at this point and he definitely needs help
It's been repeatedly stated multiple times if a banned user has VPN (or something similar) they can just changed their IP to bypass IP bans and there's very little the Wiki can do about it afaik (plus many Youtubers and CCs giveaway VPN plans for dirt cheap too, so it's kinda impossible to stop).

Honestly everytime we talk about ban users and keeps giving them attention, it only encourages them to keep coming back tbh.

Anyway I recommend keeping an close eye on this thread. Nothing bad has happened but these types of Q&As can (and have in the past) lead to controversy as well as tempers flaring.

Can we give this guy a warning? He is being a bit toxic (see here, here, here, here, here). From looking through his threads, one can see he has a certain bias against Dragon Ball, but that wasn't really a big problem until he decided to act this way. A warning to clean up his behavior should be given at the very least.

OOF KLOL ninja'd me

Should be noted he has stated and expressed enjoyment for, as he has put it, "seeing DB fans struggle against him".

To me that suggests incredible spite. He has also refused to listen and continues bringing debunked ideas and scans for, at least, 4 threads now, and has said every time another is made, he will continue to bring them.
I concur with this message.

Should be noted he has stated and expressed enjoyment for, as he has put it, "seeing DB fans struggle against him".

To me that suggests incredible spite. He has also refused to listen and continues bringing debunked ideas and scans for, at least, 4 threads now, and has said every time another is made, he will continue to bring them.
loads shotgun with murderous intent

Jokes aside, drop the ban hammer

He shouldn't be banned for debating against a verse even if his argument are literal doodoo water. At worst give him a warning for being a meanie. I'd be pissed if I got banned for disagreeing with the sites ratings of a verse.
That's not the problem.

The problem is his blatant intention of stirring threads with these ideas any time one is made, in spite of it being against the rules.

And he has said this himself.

With Senko as his pfp yet with such of atrocious personality, i'm so disappointed with him
No one deserve having Senko as his/her pfp if your personality are straight up garbage

Anyway for the topic, i think a ban is necessary

Last edited:
Back