• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

He said "let me change it back", after it had already been changed back, so it may also have been a mix-up reversion mistake.

Telling someone to suck your dick is well... Bad. But his history isn't really large, so, a strict warning should do. But hey, what do I know? :/

He's received warnings as far back as 2018.

Personally, I don't care whether he gets a ban or warning too much, it just takes a lot of threads way off the rails.

This user had changed the Anos profile from 2-A to High 1-A, but a few minutes later changed it back to 2-A. And it seems that this is not the first time he has done so, as he had already changed Tanjiro to High 1-A as well.

Personally, I don't care whether he gets a ban or warning too much, it just takes a lot of threads way off the rails.
You can mention that he has to make a general effort to stop derailing in an extra warning.

This user had changed the Anos profile from 2-A to High 1-A, but a few minutes later changed it back to 2-A. And it seems that this is not the first time he has done so, as he had already changed Tanjiro to High 1-A as well.
Since I gave him a warning recently, and he still continued, I blocked him for a month.

I agree that he seems to post a lot of disrespectful nonsense.

Now, the opposition didn't have the best attitude, myself included, but normally people would be dismissed as trolls for one thread with the same arguments twice. I fully support a ban from Ben 10 CRTs.

Now, the opposition didn't have the best attitude, myself included, but normally people would be dismissed as trolls for one thread with the same arguments twice. I fully support a ban from Ben 10 CRTs.
True. But, can you really blame those people, myself included, when the OP seemingly lacks basic reasoning skills?

Reporting this user for her behavior in the following thread this user charges into the thread with anything but subtle snide remarks. (Such as insinuating that I'm bias, taking shots at an entire fandom.) whilst also being incredibly hostile and aggressive for no good given reasons.

For the record this isn't the first time she's acted like this either, she repeatedly gets aggressive and outright hostile for little to no reason.

Last edited:
Back