• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this should be a seperate thread but Disney Anakin at full potential scales to the Ones of Mortis. However, this would only be in a location that has an extremely powerful connection to The Force.

As such, I think Anakin should have a 4-A "Full Potential" key.

@Sir Ovens Sure, we've actually been talking about this. However, I'd like to wait for the Legends profiles, as The Ones' profiles are currently a composite of Legends and Canon.

@Spino Still, we should wait until we actually revise them.

Anakin/Vader and Obi-Wan definitely need separate Canon and Legends profiles due to being key characters that progressed throughout the series, and maybe Maul, Grievous and Ahsoka too.

Funnily enough, Disney Ahsoka has more going for her than Legends

Btw what should we rate the speed of blasters (and bounty hunter level people) at? I think Soldier had issues with the Subsonic values. There were some hypersonic calcs on OBD right?
Yes. Primarily because they can hit targets near instantly at ranges of several hundred metres (blaster carbines) out to a few kilometres (heavy blasters and sniper blasters). And blaster pistol shots are way faster than Subsonic+ craft (660+ km/hr) such as swoop bikes and shuttles.

Only Wookiee bowcasters are probably Subsonic, sacrificing muzzle velocity & range for yield per shot.

I've already addressed those somewhere. Basically, they rely on things like orbital speeds and weird stuff, despite the blasters moving nowhere near that fast, and the characters within these scenes traveling at nowhere near those speeds.

From what I've found, they're significantly above 500 kph speeders.
Yeah, even I had issues with the OBD blaster speed calcs. One of those was even blatant calc-stacking.

They're also way faster than swoop bikes, which are much faster than speeder bikes.

So blasters might be in transonic range. I think there's even a few examples of blasters hitting max-speed starfighters in an atmosphere in Rebels.

So blasters might be in transonic range. I think there's even a few examples of blasters hitting max-speed starfighters in an atmosphere in Rebels.
Yeah, I recall some scenes in Rebels where blaster pistol and rifle shots hit or overtake max-speed shuttles in Rebels. Don't remember the exact episodes though.

There is also Chirrut Imwe hitting a TIE in mid-flight with his lightbow on Eadu, the bolt travelling seemingly hundreds of metres in a few frames of film; Baze Malbus gunning down squads of Stormtroopers on Eadu from a long-ass distance, with his bolts covering that distance in an instant; there is also the fact that Cassian Andor was going to snipe Galen Erso from the same distance.

Good find. I got 729.487502 m/s, or just over mach 2, with a rough estimate.

Unrelated, but how do you change blog post titles? I want to change that starship cannons list to an energy weapons one because of that feat.

Edit: Never mind. I've just deleted the old one and remade it.

Last edited:
Scaling the characters. I'm going to be gone for most of tomorrow, so I'd appreciate it if you guys could take care of the rest for a while.

Uh so High 8-C ANH Luke noobs, 8-B Kanan Jedi, at least 8-B kinda strong Jedi Masters, at least 8-B far higher very strong ones like ROTS Obi-Wan, 8-A Vader, High 7-C Yoda and Palpatine, High 7-C Old Luke? Kylo and Rey would be like 8-B I suppose?

Yeah.

Star Wars is just such a massive site on this verse that it's very difficult for me to finish them unless these revisions are 100% finished.

Good find. I got 729.487502 m/s, or just over mach 2, with a rough estimate.

Unrelated, but how do you change blog post titles? I want to change that starship cannons list to an energy weapons one because of that feat.

Edit: Never mind. I've just deleted the old one and remade it.
And lightbows are a type of bowcaster, their bolts being slower than that of regular blasters.

Uh so High 8-C ANH Luke noobs, 8-B Kanan Jedi, at least 8-B kinda strong Jedi Masters, at least 8-B far higher very strong ones like ROTS Obi-Wan, 8-A Vader, High 7-C Yoda and Palpatine, High 7-C Old Luke? Kylo and Rey would be like 8-B I suppose?
The stronger Jedi/Sith scales to City Block level+ and Multiple City Block level, correct?

Empire Strikes Back Luke can prolly scale to Kanan?
Yeah. The Grand Inaquisitor's spirit said he was really powerful, and this is a guy who Palpatine considered a placeholder apprentice if Vader got killed by Kirak Infil'a.

Cere scales to kinda strong or very strong ones?
Blocked lightsaber strikes from Vader (with a Force barrier, not a lightsaber) and brought him down to his knees at one point, actually impressing him. But this was Vader like 12 years before his prime/peak.

I'm not 100% sure what the 8-B feats are honestly, what feat is 8-B+ again?

Lightsabers are kinda complicated to scale directly imo since normally weak people can use them to fight stronger, such as Finn with Anakin's lightsaber or Pre Vizsla with the Darksaber.

Also isn't TROS Palpatine gonna be High 6-C because of the canon confirmation that there were shields?
My argument in the OP is that the shields didn't actually matter. It acted more like an EMP.
I'm not 100% sure what the 8-B feats are honestly, what feat is 8-B+ again?

Lightsabers are kinda complicated to scale directly imo since normally weak people can use them to fight stronger, such as Finn with Anakin's lightsaber or Pre Vizsla with the Darksaber.
Thinking about it now, early Vader's City Block level+ feat isn't exactly valid since he was helped by the inquisitors, and only took part of the wave.

Anyone have feats of Jedi/Sith (as in Kirak Infil'a and RoTS Vader level or below) directly tanking (non-PIS Star Wars Rebels) the laser cannons of a TIE Fighter-level star fighter/ship? I would look myself, but I already did in order to make the profile revisions and couldn't find much. For now, I'll leave the sandbox pages as they are.

Last edited:
It was an indirect hit and only City Block level at the very most.

The Tsunami one.

My argument in the OP is that the shields didn't actually matter. It acted more like an EMP.

Thinking about it now, early Vader's City Block level+ feat isn't exactly valid since he was helped by the inquisitors, and only took part of the wave.

Anyone have feats of Jedi/Sith (as in Kirak Infil'a and RoTS Vader level or below) directly tanking (non-PIS Star Wars Rebels) the laser cannons of a TIE Fighter-level star fighter/ship? I would look myself, but I already did in order to make the profile revisions and couldn't find much. For now, I'll leave the sandbox pages as they are.
Vader was undamaged from all four cannons of an AT-AT blasting him directly in the Skywalker Strikes arc of the Canon comics. Only his helmet was blown off, but he was completely undamaged.

AT-AT laser cannons scale to medium and heavy starfighter laser cannons for two reasons: (1) They can punch through the armour of other AT-AT walkers with a quick burst, implying that they are at least as or more powerful. (2) During the Battle of Kuat, the imperials used AT-ATs and AT-ACTs to defend against rebel starfighters and bombers (and it worked well for a while).

He didn't actually tank them directly, but he was about to rip one apart. Regardless, I'm only talking about RoTS Vader-level, he's far stronger in ANH.

Early Vader when he was weaker than Anakin was could have some good stuff but I'll have to dig a bit. Nothing off the top of my head. Wouldn't they upscale from the weaker people who are 8-B though anyway?

Can you link the tsunami feat btw I don't think I've seen it before.

It's in Darth Vader's durability in the sandbox.

I'd link it directly, but I'm currently copy-pasting a bunch of images right now.

Checked the sandbox, as I said I think all Jedi should be 9-A naturally scaling to Kylo and Rey as I don't see why they would be specifically far weaker. Also Palpatine's TROS feat is going to be completely scrapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back