• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

Last edited:
I dont know what exactly was taken out of context thats just what ive heard from a few people that have been reading it.

Also why the Fireman above Umi?

As of now the cetacean hierarchy is infinitely above High 1-A

Making anything less irrelevant

When it comes to tier 1 stuff is just a "my dick is bigger than urs"

Basically fireman wont be able to deal with anything Unwritten (unless a downgrade CTR is made)

We should too know who have passive, who can affect NEP2 since the two are the most big deal (since i don't know what do transduality to the ones who have it)

Yeah and who the one who have passive since it's the most decisive for a fight here

If they can affect their ennemy and if they can incap directly with passive.
I can only speak for the characters I know

All The elder scrolls characters can interact with all types of NEP some can also turn NEP type 2

Let's get this out of the way: Dunwich isn't going anywhere. The best it can do is get a incon because of Type 9, that's it.

Some of these characters best hopes are for the 20s tbh.

Btw whos the guy that’s knowledgeable on Herah? Cause Herah has H1A stuff so she should be in the discussion for a higher spot.

Some of these characters best hopes are for the 20s tbh.

Btw whos the guy that’s knowledgeable on Herah? Cause Herah has H1A stuff so she should be in the discussion for a higher spot.
Yeah but apparently her character is someone who take hit in first

Hmm I know her pencil has Power Null and can undo stuff done to her iirc and she has some resistances. But overall I know little about her.

Back