• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

So someone made this... thing, besides obviously using a character that isn't on the wiki, you'll need to see the rest for yourself. Nothing too rule-breaking but I thought you should know.

Correct, at most Dunno should receive a notification, not even a warning, about that, and the thread should just be moved ton Fun&Games.

About the game being ****, I've never heard of it, but it seems only an extremely ecchi game. Although, if someone can confirm it's ****, then at most no explicit images or links should be shared on any thread, that's more than enough.

Someone should just change the board to Fun and Games, and be done with it. Nothing report worthy.

Just tell him that if he wanted to make matches with characters that aren't on the Wiki, he could either A: Make profiles for them, or B: Make the matches in Fun and Games board.

About the game being ****, I've never heard of it, but it seems only an extremely ecchi game. Although, if someone can confirm it's ****, then at most no explicit images or links should be shared on any thread, that's more than enough.
I played it, the game is not about ****, it has ecchi yeah, but it is not about ****, its just women with guns

Last edited:
So someone made this... thing, besides obviously using a character that isn't on the wiki, you'll need to see the rest for yourself. Nothing too rule-breaking but I thought you should know.
I think the person who made this knew what they were doing but just forgot to put it on Fun and Games. I think they should just be told to put such threads there in future. This isn't worthy of a warning.

I've banned him from commenting on said thread, but if he is repeating such behavior, which he is (despite being warned once and even after I repeatedly asked people not to derail the thread with such comments, and he continued to do so throughout the thread), I think a temporary ban is in order.

I took a quick stroll through their posts and there's a very large load of blatantly derailing and unhelpful comments that straight up serve no purpose but to add fuel to the fire. And this clearly isn't something that just happens every once in a while from Mike; there's derailing posts back to back on multiple different Mario/Sonic CRTs.

Sure the Roblox Games treated as actual games and the TMNT upgrades were based and all but come on man I just had to voice that these peeps really targeting Mario like damn

Bad Ending: But whatever guess I got banned from that thread
They ain't. Maybe if you would stop thinking "oh no they are out for Mario" and start realizing "maybe they are striving for accuracy" we wouldn't be having this damn issue now would we?

So your telling me that Town/Island Level Mario and MSS at highest is the accurate rating? Then Uni

Okay sure believe what you want
Argument from incredulity means nothing. Whether it's Universe level or Small Building level, personal bias takes a back seat to actual feats and scaling. Acting like a child about it solves nothing.

I think that Dino's intended downgrade was deemed excessive. The Mario cast will likely end up between 4-C and 3-C as far as I have understood.

Okay sure but can there be a possibility that we should chill out with the Mario downgrades like maybe a discussion rule can help
We’re not making Discussion Rules to prevent revisions you don’t like.

From the looks of things current revision thread will only be removing Low 2-C, no crazy downgrades to Tier 8 or whatever.

For someone who got warned not long ago, to continue the same behavior in the last two Mario threads despite being repeatedly told to stop, I think a one month ban is in order for him to actually learn since warnings are ineffective. That's all I'll say on the matter. I don't care too much about it since I already banned him from the particular thread. But if I see him derailing another thread again, I am not going to bring it up here, instead I am giving him a one month ban without warning on the spot.

I mean, I was going to suggest a temp ban, but giving him one without warning next time he acts up sounds pretty good to me.

Back