• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Due to recurrent problems with signing up with new accounts to this forum, it is quite common that wiki members try with several different usernames until it works, so that may be the case here as well, which is not a blockable offense in itself.

@AKM sama what do you think?
Yes, their previous attempts of account creation were rejected because they did not have the same name as on the wiki. They are only using 1 account. It's fine.

First off all this dude all this time wants to have the Piggy verse deleted all because he wants Site 76 on VSBW even tho he has been told on the Roblox Discussion that it is not happening showing he has aggressive and toxic behavior towards other when they don't want Site 76 on VSB and not only that, he even wants it deleted all cause Piggy was getting downgraded and feels like the pages are useless even tho me and the others told him about this and he even made a threat to block me and calls me bias all cause I supported Piggy being downgraded.

All in all, Ican't has shown pretty aggressive and overeaction behavior and needs a huge warning for this, I would not want a Infinite Block tho
I see some lies also you are being impatient

I don't see him behaving too badly on that thread, that post while out of place isn't too horrible. The Discord conversation sounds pretty rude, but not rude enough to be considered site worthy offence.

I would like to report a user named RalseiAnimate (he doesn't seem to have an account on this forum). He keeps changing Thanos (Fortnite) to 1-A, to which I have to go and revert him back to 8-B. He's done this twice now in the span of 15 minutes, so it's not just a one-time thing.

I might have already jumped the gun, but if they were global banned for good reason, they really shouldn't be on any wiki. Plus username and what not looked inappropriate; as is calling people "Mother F***ers" publicly.

I gave a temporary lift for now until things are settled.

I might have already jumped the gun, but if they were global banned for good reason, they really shouldn't be on any wiki. Plus username and what not looked inappropriate; as is calling people "Mother F***ers" publicly.

I gave a temporary lift for now until things are settled.
If the problem is their language, a warning can be provided, also, aren't people allowed a singular name change? If it's inappropriate they can be asked to change it to something else.

If the problem is their language, a warning can be provided, also, aren't people allowed a singular name change? If it's inappropriate they can be asked to change it to something else.
Would you be willing to give him/her a warning and tell him/her about a required name change?

However, if he or she was globally blocked by the Fandom staff, we are likely supposed to block them again.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will ban him/her then.

Last edited:
Also, the edits were not properly reverted, so I took care of that as well.

I gave him a temporary block, since I was not sure if he was a deliberate vandal or just confused.

Lina Shields has a history of toxicity and particular attacking and harrassment of Sera specially and has so for years and years, alongside other banned users. The only reason why he's not banned is because of a particularly worriesome custom of "forgiving people" if they just crawl to you on a DM and say they're sorry and changed, in spite of everything they done in the past.

I always have been in favor of banning Lina and keeping him banned and I'm not surprised he is attacking Sera once again. In the past he was involved in a group that attempted to dox her and also dox her children, going as far as sharing pictures in a private Discord Group without her awareness or permission.

Ban him.

Having been recently alerted of the context, I have absolutely zero intention of settling for anything other than a permanent ban, no terms or conditions to it. Just gone.

That sounds reasonable. I will go send him a message.

I do not remember the past history well at all, and Lina has been talking with me in private messages and seems to have an extremely different recollection of it from Matthew's version. I have been trying to convince him to let go of old grudges and not cause any further problems, so I would prefer to solve this situation peacefully if possible.

Back