• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

How exactly? Also you should add the range of Ronald’s abilities like the lava and animal manip since the first wall of fire in airplane 2 covered almost the entire length of the airplane, and in airplane 1 he summoned snakes into the middle-ish of the plane while standing on a wing about three meters away from the tip.
Oh, and add Teleportation as an ability to Ronald’s profile

Resistance Ranger Leon took the explosion and Resistance Ranger Daniel should likely be comparable to him and Daniel got one-shotted by Zach Nolan
Is it the same Daniel? Kinda hard to determine if that game has any relation to the camping series or if it’s just a cameo. Also I don’t seem to remember Zach Nolan killing Daniel.
I did note that it was possibly higher than 9-B, in fact I’m on the fence about Emma being 9-B or 9-A as far as the robot form goes, but I’m not sure if this is suitable evidence to upgrade Emma with because I’m unsure of the relation between the cogs and the camping series. Also I haven’t played...whatever that game is called, so I know little about it except I read its story is set around 2178 or so. I still might upgrade Robot Emma though because she seems able to occasionally one shot players with her arms, and then there’s the occasional explosion she does during the boss fight but idk what level that’s on.

Slenderman still can’t be allowed because we are using not original characters and straight up used his whole name
Okay fine I guess

I'm interesting in making some Big Bank Robbery pages, The Players can react to lasers turning on and off and can pick up the Rona Lisa which is quite large, Boz made it from a random room to his car outside in seconds sneakily, Boz and Lars tanked fireworks, and many of the enemies have a size which could warrant 9-B

I kind of want to make Lars fight a JoJo character btw

Except Piggy has characters that are original aside from being based from Peppa Pig and its popular and has its own merch on Walmart which is why it’s allowed.
Ok but how do you explain Piggy ripping off Granny gameplay wise? The ONLY reason I can even let this go is because of the unique lore and maybe the characters.

Someone should make a page for this Official Roblox Game we can get a page for

Hmmm...should be fine

Back