• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deep Sea Fish Immeasurable Removal (Instant Death)

Regarding the Celestial Foundation Eater. His avatar is currently Immeasurable thanks to this :

"During its clash with Yogiri, it tried to escape by physically moving through time"

Not only is there no actual scan to show this, it is also false. I suppose the main confusion comes from this, but it's just a figure of speech. In the manga, it's directly stated as time manipulation, an ability, not a literal movement thanks to speed. But even worse, when you check the raw of the novel, you get this :

"天盤喰らいは時間を操作した数秒単位のことなら時間を遡るこ"

"If the skyboard eater manipulated time by a few seconds, then going back in time is a good thing."

I MTLed it, but if anyone wants to verify the quote themselves or ask for a trustworthy translator to translate it, I'm fine, in any case, it wouldn't change the outcome.

So yeah, his immeasurable speed rating for his avatar state should go. I don't know how it could be replaced. I suppose one could find a way to scale him to someone or something else. If not, just make it unknown. One way we could scale him is using the justification that were on the page before it was changed to Immeasurable, but I'm unsure if anything else could overtake those stats since they are quite old and maybe not up to date.

Also, I'm unsure if his true self, by merely being bigger than Celestial Foundations, would warrant Immeasurable speed nowadays, it needs to be discussed I think.
----
Agree : KingNanaya (Both), Everything12 (probably just for the avatar?), Robo432343 (Agree with avatar state), Dark_Soul20189 (Agree with avatar state), Georredannea15 (Both), Mad_Dog_of_Fujiwara (Both), Oblivion_Of_The_Endless (Both), Violatas (Both), Mr. Bambu (Both), ProfectusInfinity (Both), DarkDragonMedeus (Both), Robespierre_Isidore (Both)

Disagree :

Neutral : Robo432343 (Neutral on true form)

Last edited:
The evidence on the page doesn't give me much to work with. If it's mostly a "superior to" situation, ought to be removed, too, aye.

The downgrade makes sense to me.
One way we could scale him is using the justification that were on the page before it was changed to Immeasurable, but I'm unsure if anything else could overtake those stats since they are quite old and maybe not up to date.
Immeasurable (Superior to its avatar state and its size alone dwarfs timelines)
Immeasurable (Exists beyond time and space, in the Sea of Nothingness, where it constantly eats heavenly records/space-times through all eternity)
I'd rather go with an unknown rating. Immeasurable speed means viewing time as a navigable dimension much like a spatial dimension. If the argument was that it exists as a sentient space-time continuum, or it embodies a higher-dimensional space transcendent of space-time or its concepts, I could see an argument for a speed rating like that. Otherwise, simply being larger than a space-time doesn't indicate a specific relationship to the speed formula, and is likely dismissible for the reasons on the tiering system pages.

Crossing between Universes and Higher Dimensions​

Speed isn't defined by any number of spatial dimensions but simply distance over time. Meaning that it is possible for 1-dimensional characters to be faster than those who cover many dimensions. And the distance between two timelines is defined as the 5th dimension (Or a 4th spatial dimension) that separates two or more universes. Said distance is often unknown as it could be anywhere between much smaller than the Universal radius and infinite. But such details are only known to those who can travel through additional spatial dimensions. For that reason, crossing Universes is unquantifiable for speed unless details are specifically stated.

Q: Do higher-dimensional entities automatically get Immeasurable speed?​

A: No. To put it simply: Although the presence of the additional axis results in a higher-dimensional space being infinitely larger in comparison to a lower-dimensional one, the numerical values themselves remain unchanged, as a "dimension" is nothing more than a continuum of numbers representing a direction of space. Consequently, the euclidean distance between a Point A and a Point B is always represented by an one-dimensional path (Regardless of the dimension of the space in which they are embedded), whose length is always measurable and given by a generalization of the Pythagorean theorem to n dimensions.

The downgrade makes sense to me.

I'd rather go with an unknown rating. Immeasurable speed means viewing time as a navigable dimension much like a spatial dimension. If the argument was that it exists as a sentient space-time continuum, or it embodies a higher-dimensional space transcendent of space-time or its concepts, I could see an argument for a speed rating like that. Otherwise, simply being larger than a space-time doesn't indicate a specific relationship to the speed formula, and is likely dismissible for the reasons on the tiering system pages.
Oh no, I meant using the old stats for the avatar form, the rela+ speed basically.

Back