• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Let's go over the issues with that precious Akainu scan.

A: Akainu wasn't trying to use his logia much, in fact going full logia isn't something he does often at all, while Katakuri is more then willing to do so.

B: Akainu was pure offense, he wasn't even ATTEMPTING to dodge, in fact, count the amount of times Akainu actually dodges shit, he just doesn't do so!

In conclusion, shitty scan
So Kaido is 32x faster than Akainu who is slower than katakuri?
gXGw3EW.png
Katakuri is low-end Relativistic+

Kaidou is an upscale from 8.6x FTL.

Do the math and cry me a river

Good you lost the debate and admit defeat.

I don't think so. Katakuri is much faster than Future Sight Kaido. Snakeman punching bag needs lucky shot or outlast Katakuri haki to beat Katakuri who kept up with Snakeman in speed.
I didn't lose shit.
You said Marco couldn't hurt Queen ( who btw has far better Dura than Katakuri ) and I showed a scan of him hurting Queen.
Want me to post another or do you concede?

Good you lost the debate and admit defeat.

I don't think so. Katakuri is much faster than Future Sight Kaido. Snakeman punching bag needs lucky shot or outlast Katakuri haki to beat Katakuri who kept up with Snakeman in speed.
Make a CRT(Content Revision Thread) then, let KingTempest or worse, Damage, fold you.

Until then I will popcorn your misery!

Let's go over the issues with that precious Akainu scan.

A: Akainu wasn't trying to use his logia much, in fact going full logia isn't something he does often at all, while Katakuri is more then willing to do so.

B: Akainu was pure offense, he wasn't even ATTEMPTING to dodge, in fact, count the amount of times Akainu actually dodges shit, he just doesn't do so!

In conclusion, shitty scan
He wasn't trying? What a reach. he was trying to kill Luffy. Akainu and Katakuri tried to attack Luffy. Difference was Akainu got tagged by a weaker Jinbe while stronger Jinbe despite the help of Bege and Pedro cannot tag Katakuri from pinning down Luffy.

Katakuri is much faster than Akainu. He cannot dodge because he was too slow. This argument character doesn't dodge because he doesn't try to dodge is pure headcannon. Akainu can use Future Sight judging by how he can shape shift hsi body to make Marco and Viista attacks pass through. Akainu is just not as fast as Katakuri.
Katakuri is low-end Relativistic+

Kaidou is an upscale from 8.6x FTL.

Do the math and cry me a river
Snakeman punching bag<<<Snakeman dodged in speed. Cry me a river.

I didn't lose shit.
You said Marco couldn't hurt Queen ( who btw has far better Dura than Katakuri ) and I showed a scan of him hurting Queen.
Want me to post another or do you concede?
Queen didn't have any damage the next chapter from Marco's strongest attacks. Queen got put down by 2 hakiless Big Mom attacks. and Boundman with haki scales above Big Mom hakiless attack (since Big Mom had to use armament to block Kong Gun).

Queen didn't have any damage the next chapter from Marco's strongest attacks. Marco got put down by 2 hakiless Big Mom attacks. and Boundman with haki scales above Big Mom hakiless attack (since Big Mom had to use armament to block Kong Gun).
Marco clashed with BM, also BM>Queen so like, what is your point?

Marco clashed with BM, also BM>Queen so like, what is your point?
He had df advantage over Big Mom. Without his df he cannot beat Queen who got put down by 2 non haki amnesia Big Mom attacks. Big Mom had to use haki to block Kong Gun.

Showing Boundman WCI Luffy or even Dressrosa Luffy beats Queen.

Dressrosa Luffy clashed with Fujitora without df advantage.

He had df advantage over Big Mom. Without his df he cannot beat Queen who got put down by 2 non haki amnesia Big Mom attacks. Big Mom had to use haki to block Kong Gun.

Showing Boundman WCI Luffy or even Dressrosa Luffy beats Queen.

Dressrosa Luffy clashed with Fujitora without df advantage.

"out·li·er
/ˈoutˌlī(ə)r/
noun
  1. a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.
    "less accessible islands and outliers"
    • a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.
      "an outlier in Faulkner's body of work" "

He wasn't trying? What a reach. he was trying to kill Luffy. Akainu and Katakuri tried to attack Luffy. Difference was Akainu got tagged by a weaker Jinbe while stronger Jinbe despite the help of Bege and Pedro cannot tag Katakuri from pinning down Luffy.

Katakuri is much faster than Akainu. He cannot dodge because he was too slow. This argument character doesn't dodge because he doesn't try to dodge is pure headcannon. Akainu can use Future Sight judging by how he can shape shift hsi body to make Marco and Viista attacks pass through. Akainu is just not as fast as Katakuri.

Snakeman punching bag<<<Snakeman dodged in speed. Cry me a river.
Strawman fallacy, I never said he wasn't trying.

Akainu didn't dodge random ass bullets and rockets, is he not even Subsonic now? Marineford Whitebeard is a static fighter too, but he hangs with the god-tiers in speed regardless

Oops, he intercepted one of Whitebeard's attacks, and Whitebeard can swat Borsalino's attacks out of the sky, Kuzan clapped Cracker, Akainu beat Kuzan in a 1v1, and since Cracker and Katakuri right now are comparable... run it in again!
None of them can debunk that Katakuri blitzes Akainu by Jinbe's feat and Katakuri blitzes Kaido by Snakeman feat.
Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is and make a CRT? I'll even link the forum for you!

"out·li·er
/ˈoutˌlī(ə)r/
noun
  1. a person or thing situated away or detached from the main body or system.
    "less accessible islands and outliers"
    • a person or thing differing from all other members of a particular group or set.
      "an outlier in Faulkner's body of work" "
It's outlier because it destroys your argument huh?

Non haki Big Mom put down Queen.
Big Mom had to use armament to block Boundman.

WCI/Dressrosa Boundman beats Queen. There's no outlier here just because it destroys your agenda.

It's pathetic that Marco cannot hurt Queen. Marco is physically weaker and slower (Akainu who is slower than Katakuri dodged Marco sneak attack) than Katakuri.
Strawman fallacy, I never said he wasn't trying.

Akainu didn't dodge random ass bullets and rockets, is he not even Subsonic now? Marineford Whitebeard is a static fighter too, but he hangs with the god-tiers in speed regardless

Oops, he intercepted one of Whitebeard's attacks, and Whitebeard can swat Borsalino's attacks out of the sky, Kuzan clapped Cracker, Akainu beat Kuzan in a 1v1, and since Cracker and Katakuri right now are comparable... run it in again!
because he's logia. Why did he need to dodge? Just like Katakuri didn't dodge Capone's bullets when Katakuri was trying to pin down Luffy. When attacked by Jinbe, Katakuri dodged and managed to pin down Luffy instantly. Akainu cannot because he's much slower than Katakuri. Why can't he shape shift his body like Katakuri did to pin down Luffy? Because he can't. His reaction and speed are much lower than Katakuri.
Then why don't you put your money where your mouth is and make a CRT? I'll even link the forum for you!
https://vsbattles.com/forums/content-revision.11/
Don't go crying because you cannot refute how Akainu one of Luffy's EOS opponent is much slower than Katakuri.
Gozan came with a reddit bandana around his head and 300% forgetfulness that between G4 Luffy vs Full power Katakuri and G4 Luffy vs Base Kaido is a whole ass one shot difference.
Top Tobiroppo>>> Katakuri
Seethe
So tobbiroppo>Akainu as well?
gXGw3EW.png

Cracker and Katakuri right now are comparable... run it in again!
Katakuri beats Cracker low diffs. Manga says he's the strongest Sweet Commander. Vivre card too.

Rayleigh viewed FS user as among the mightiest. Nobody gives a damn about Cracker.

Try again.

I admit Cracker put up a better fight against Aokiji and Van Augur did than King+Queen+fodders against a weaker admiral.

Katakuri alone stalls Aokiji for several hours.

Admiral tier Rayleigh wasn't sure he can low diff FS user so think again if you think Aokiji can low diff FS user Katakuri when admiral tier Rayleigh thought highly of FS users

Katakuri beats Cracker low diffs. Manga says he's the strongest Sweet Commander. Vivre card too.

Rayleigh viewed FS user as among the mightiest. Nobody gives a damn about Cracker.

Try again.

I admit Cracker out up a better fight against Aokiji and Van Augur did than King+Queen+fodders against a weaker admiral.

Admiral tier Rayleigh wasn't sure he can low diff FS user.
But do you think Big Mom > Katakuri?

Big Mom>Katakuri just like Kaido>Katakuri.

I just disagree with the difficulty they beat him. Imo Katakuri is much faster than them.
Right. So, you wanna tell me how she " needed Armament against [Luffy's Kong Gun]" when Katakuri was matching Luffy too?
Or is it an outlier like I said? Only way for it to work is for you to admit that it's an outlier because it doesn't make sense for two characters who are completely different in terms of power to be matched by the same attack.

So tobbiroppo>Akainu as well?
Jinbe didn't tag Akainu.
Marco and Vista couldn't even bypass Akainu's superior haki to negate his elemental form.

You're arguing actual stupidity.

Katakuri=G4<Snakeman's speed~Katakuri awakened
G4 with FUTURE SIGHT<<<<(one shot difference) Base Kaido's speed and AP
Marco clashed with zoan kaido and big mom. Katakuri barely got through Luffy who got one shot by base Kaido.

In conclusion: Power creep is a bitch

Right. So, you wanna tell me how she " needed Armament against [Luffy's Kong Gun]" when Katakuri was matching Luffy too?
Or is it an outlier like I said? Only way for it to work is for you to admit that it's an outlier because it doesn't make sense for two characters who are completely different in terms of power to be matched by the same attack.
Nope. Katakuri is just that strong. Katakuri deflected Boundman IIRC. He didn't match the power. Big Mom with armament kills Queen just like Kong Gun Dressrosa/WCI Luffy does.

Jinbe didn't tag Akainu.
Marco and Vista couldn't even bypass Akainu's superior haki to negate his elemental form.

You're arguing actual stupidity.

Katakuri=G4<Snakeman's speed~Katakuri awakened
G4 with FUTURE SIGHT<<<<(one shot difference) Base Kaido's speed and AP
Marco clashed with zoan kaido and big mom. Katakuri barely got through Luffy who got one shot by base Kaido.

In conclusion: Power creep is a bitch
Jinbe tagged Akainu Akainu was too slow to sha[e shift his body to pass through Jinbe like katakuri did.

Marco and Vista cannot bypass Akainu who is much slower than katakuri I get it.

Katakuri>Snakeman speed is fact though. The fight ended with a draw.

Gear 4 act 1 Luffy wasn't using Future Sight. That's Boundman non FS Luffy the same Luffy who cannot beat Cracker.

Marco only blocked Kaido's attack with his barrier once. Dressrosa Luffy tanked Raging Tiger.

Marco needed df advantage to match Big Mom. WIthout df advantage he cannot damage Queen who got put down by non haki Big Mom who is much weaker than King Gun.

So Akainu got powercliffed hard? Damn. Akainu is fodder to tobbi roppo.

because he's logia. Why did he need to dodge? Just like Katakuri didn't dodge Capone's bullets when Katakuri was trying to pin down Luffy. When attacked by Jinbe, Katakuri dodged and managed to pin down Luffy instantly. Akainu cannot because he's much slower than Katakuri. Why can't he shape shift his body like Katakuri did to pin down Luffy? Because he can't. His reaction and speed are much lower than Katakuri.

Don't go crying because you cannot refute how Akainu one of Luffy's EOS opponent is much slower than Katakuri.
So... Basically your coping in trying to make Akainu do something(go full logia) that he's only ever done once to our knowledge. And it was to be an intimidating asshole. Akainu's in-character is not one like Crocodile who spams full Logia like it's no tomorrow, becuase it's far less useful in the second half of the Grand line where Armament Haki is running around for basically everyone. So it's out of character for him to go full logia very often, not "Oh he couldn't"

Try again.

I admit Cracker out up a better fight against Aokiji and Van Augur did than King+Queen+fodders against a weaker admiral.

Admiral tier Rayleigh wasn't sure he can low diff FS user.
When everyone around you in scaling is getting clapped by 1.5 Pettatoners, it's not a good look for Katakuri NOT being 500 Megatons and Rela+ lol

And Reyleigh's stamina sucks+ he has his own FS so... null argument

Also I still ain't seeing your CRT, maybe it's because you realize you can't win that argument?

So... Basically your coping in trying to make Akainu do something(go full logia) that he's only ever done once to our knowledge. And it was to be an intimidating asshole. Akainu's in-character is not one like Crocodile who spams full Logia like it's no tomorrow, becuase it's far less useful in the second half of the Grand line where Armament Haki is running around for basically everyone. So it's out of character for him to go full logia very often, not "Oh he couldn't"
Nope it's not out of character. Baseless. If he shape shifted his body, he could bypass Jinbe like Katakuri did but Akainu didn't shape shift his body (we know he could do it since he shape shifted his body to dodge Marco and Vista attack).

And Akainu didn't use it purposely seems ******** because he was bloodlust there trying to kill Luffy.

Conclusion: Akainu is much slower than Katakuri. Katakuri blitzes him to oblivion.
When everyone around you in scaling is getting clapped by 1.5 Pettatoners, it's not a good look for Katakuri NOT being 500 Megatons and Rela+ lol

And Reyleigh's stamina sucks+ he has his own FS so... null argument

Also I still ain't seeing your CRT, maybe it's because you realize you can't win that argument?
No proof Rayleigh has Future Sight. He's admiral tier Kizaru went bloodlust cannot get pass him and the same Rayleigh admitted he cannot low diff FS user.

You cannot beat me in a debate no need to cry.

Being faster than Akainu, dancing around Snakeman that treated Kaido like a bitch put Katakuri much faster than them.

Mogura almost killed Luffy while Luffy was smiling after tanking conqueror coating from Kaido.

You act as if Marineford wasn't the biggest powerscaling shitfest in One Piece's history lmao
Doflamingo>Jozu
Croc~ Mihawk, etc, etc.. Using MF for scaling is wack
To be fair tho Marineford is a good ass arc

It also means that if Doffy caught an Emperor off-Guard he mightve been able to parasito them

Because it destroys your argument? Mihawk wasn't trying.
No, because it destroys the scaling with a thousand contradictions. You'd be surprised at how many times MF was brought up and everyone elected that it's massively wack.

Also, if Big Mom can clash with Kaido, and Big Mom got flipped/thrown by Jinbe, whereas her peer one-shot the guy who pushed Katakuri to an extreme diff... then Jinbe>>>>>>>>>>Katakuri as well.
Yet that's clearly not the case in Whole Cake. Outliers exist EVERYWHERE. You just gotta learn how to ignore'em. And recognize the fact that between G4 vs Katakuri and base Luffy vs Kaido is like a thousand times power difference lmao

Nope it's not out of character. Baseless. If he shape shifted his body, he could bypass Jinbe like Katakuri did but Akainu didn't shape shift his body (we know he could do it since he shape shifted his body to dodge Marco and Vista attack).

And Akainu didn't use it purposely seems ******** because he was bloodlust there trying to kill Luffy.

Conclusion: Akainu is much slower than Katakuri. Katakuri blitzes him to oblivion.

No proof Rayleigh has Future Sight. He's admiral tier Kizaru went bloodlust cannot get pass him and the same Rayleigh admitted he cannot low diff FS user.

You cannot beat me in a debate no need to cry.

Being faster than Akainu, dancing around Snakeman that treated Kaido like a bitch put Katakuri much faster than them.

Mogura almost killed Luffy while Luffy was smiling after tanking conqueror coating from Kaido.
Show me Akainu going full logia then. Show me. There's one instance over like a dozen fights and it was against literal fodder.

It doesn't matter how braindead you think it is in your headcanon, Akainu didn't go full logia, argue against what he actually did in One Piece not what he did in Half Piece and a biscuit.

That's because Light speed is slow for Admiral tiers, hence why Borsalino doesn't like to use his light form or the majority of his DF powers on people who can actually fight him

And Rayleigh has Kenbun haki. Any form of Kenbun is automatically future sight, you know this yes?

But, this is the last time I will be humoring you on this thread, since you clearly don't believe what your saying if you're not making a CRT

No, because it destroys the scaling with a thousand contradictions. You'd be surprised at how many times MF was brought up and everyone elected that it's massively wack.

Also, if Big Mom can clash with Kaido, and Big Mom got flipped/thrown by Jinbe, whereas her peer one-shot the guy who pushed Katakuri to an extreme diff... then Jinbe>>>>>>>>>>Katakuri as well.
Yet that's clearly not the case in Whole Cake. Outliers exist EVERYWHERE. You just gotta learn how to ignore'em. And recognize the fact that between G4 vs Katakuri and base Luffy vs Kaido is like a thousand times power difference lmao
Not really.

Kaido wasn't using Thunder bagua against her that's why she can match his speed. Big Mom could have user her homies. Thunder bagua kaido was very fast the unknown is how quick was his nameless attacks. If Big Mom who cannot hit Luffy in udin, cannot hit Jinbe in WCI can match his speed that means Kaido was not that fast outside his Thunder Bagua. Katakuri blitzes Kaisso remains true.

Jinbe cannot hit Katakuri he tried it with bege and edro help. Katakuri beats Jinbe low diff.

Not outlier. Those facts are valid.

There's no thousand difference i=unless you think post Udon Luffy with Gear 4 blitzes Akainu who is much slower than Katakuri.

Back