• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon ball characters 7D?

Heyo, I gotta question about dragon ball super (canon). Is the universe 7 macrocosm a 4D construct? And if it is why? Because I got a buddy of mine who says people in dragon ball scale to 7D. I guess my question is does anyone scale to 7D in dragon ball super?

Actually THIS JUST IN
I have recently discovered viable Evidence from multiple official sources, guide statements and an interview that CONFIRMS without a Shadow of Doubt that Dragon Ball has a 6-D/7-D Cosmology. I have taken the time to compile all the necessary scans and structured them carefully under into one file.

Click HERE to see it now

Actually THIS JUST IN
I have recently discovered viable Evidence from multiple official sources, guide statements and an interview that CONFIRMS without a Shadow of Doubt that Dragon Ball has a 6-D/7-D Cosmology. I have taken the time to compile all the necessary scans and structured them carefully under into one file.
Cap 🗿

then let star with this then goku can become 7D or outerversal with the Twitter of koyama and a stupid battle board game(oh yes in the same game where it is said that the SSJ has a x15 multiplier so kaioken>>>>>>>>>ssj1), and koyama himself said he has no authority in dragon and these are only his opinion while the game is not even canon this Is all
Anyway the After Life should transcend the expansion of the world of the living and transcends a physical world is still 3D

Last edited:
GOKU IS OUTERVERSAL BECAUSE HEAVEN IS A LAND THAT TRANSCENDS DIMENSIONS TO THE HUMAN WORLD
🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🤓 🏀 🏀 🏀 🏀
Yes, its trascends the human world, BUT, that just proves that Goku and others are at least, above, at least 4D, maybe a whole dimention above, or just "half".

Back