• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

i don’t think a matchban is necessary if he simply doesn’t understand how massive the gap is. just give him a better warning than “read the profiles”

the warning he received won’t discourage him making from the matches he’s currently making
Preferably you should not create Versus Threads where there is a huge difference in Tier between the characters unless the weaker character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage
i’m pretty sure he thinks his matchups fall under that last part, so a mod should just explain why that’s usually impossible for 1-A characters and warn him. matchban him for like a week if he doesn’t stop, and continue to escalate from there if he keeps going

A quick report that is not bannable but I think it deserves an official warning, this user already has a long history of necroing as much thread as possible continuously even when told to stop he has continued doing so... Ant told me that if he continued doing so, I could report him here if I wanted to, and that's what I am doing.

I don't know what to make of this, a user pretending to be hacked?:

uF78yhT.png

rlPCYCm.png

This is highly inappropriate considering everything that is going on. @Aachintya31 Can you explain yourself?

I was just checking what happens when i post it and deleted it right away and just told my friends for fun. I deleted the message before he commented.
You do realize that if Reiner hadn't posted that Discord screenshot, then your account would have been perma-banned?

Please, do not test this forum's rules or its staff members for the sake of a joke.

I originally considered starting this off with “this isn’t necessarily a report”, but after seeing the amount of times this has happened, to the point where a mod has intervened, I don’t think I can exactly call this ignorance.

This user has, without fail, since their joining, made a stomp match that involves Joker.

No one makes the same mistake seven times over recurrently.
Are any of our administrators or thread moderators willing to give them a warning and a versus thread ban please? I am not sure how long it should be though.

We simply forbid a member from creating versus threads alternately even participating in them at all for a certain amount of time, and if they wantonly break the restriction, they receive a real ban instead.

We simply forbid a member from creating versus threads alternately even participating in them at all for a certain amount of time, and if they wantonly break the restriction, they receive a real ban instead.
Oh.

I thought it was like, an actual physical block you could put on members. Hah, shows what I know. Been on the forum for over 2 years and still don't know shit.

Anyway, I posted about the ban on his wall.

Back