• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa Downgrade (Improved Argument)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cannot stand neutral while defending the one side of the argument yk? If you're not claiming then there is nothing to debunk and so nothing to debate on, nothing to agree or disagree upon and so purpose of the thread doesn't exist.
You literally have no idea what I'm even arguing at this point. You believe that "all of creation" refers to the entire Silver Sea as well. I'm claiming that there's no proof that the Silver Sea is a creation. What I'm not doing is claiming that the Silver Sea isn't a creation. See the difference? I'm disagreeing with your claim of a positive, but I'm not claiming a negative.

Cool. That isn't proof that Venuzdonoa can destroy the Silver Sea though. Especially when, again, he didn't know about the Silver Sea when he made that comment.
Your OP premise is based on all of Creation Bullshit.

Your non existent bullshit < My official translated LN scans.

So technically you are arguing with something which you don't have proof of.

The statement comes from Narrative not from Anos. Also Venozdonor working fine in Silver Sea Whats the problem? Beside Anos is implied to be reincarnation of first Demon King of Silver Sea.
What does Anos possibly being the reincarnation of Amr have to do with anything? He didn't even know who Amr was or have any memories of him until after he discovered the Silver Sea.

What does Anos possibly being the reincarnation of Amr have to do with anything? He didn't even know who Amr was or have any memories of him until after he discovered the Silver Sea.
Drop the scans for "all of creation " and Link for the source. Also you don't need memories to claim something.

This is narratively stated not by Anos. Yeah you should read the series before claiming something.
No matter how sturdy, how eternal, or how infinite a thing was, Venuzdonoa could destroy it—even reason itself. Reason was meaningless before the Sword of Devastation.

Your OP premise is based on all of Creation Bullshit.

Your non existent bullshit < My official translated LN scans.

So technically you are arguing with something which you don't have proof of.
My premise is based on the fact that the reason VsB scales Venuzdonoa to the Silver Sea is because of that creation statement, where they assume that the Silver Sea is still a part of creation.

That LN statement isn't doing you any favors, because Anos still didn't know about the Silver Sea when he made the statement.

My premise is based on the fact that the reason VsB scales Venuzdonoa to the Silver Sea is because of that creation statement, where they assume that the Silver Sea is still a part of creation.
Then changing the reason for AP scaling is enough not downgrade.
That LN statement isn't doing you any favors, because Anos still didn't know about the Silver Sea when he made the statement.
It is doing enough favour knowing you are arguing with non existent evidence where I actually have a source and a narrative statement. That's Comes from Narrative

Drop the scans for "all of creation " and Link for the source. Also you don't need memories to claim something.

This is narratively stated not by Anos. Yeah you should read the series before claiming something.
We know it works that way in the Militia World. We also know it works in other Worlds. But how is that proof that it can destroy the Silver Sea itself? That's way too flimsy of a statement to base your entire argument on in order to treat Venuzdonoa scaling to the Silver Sea as a fact. Especially given that narratively, the Silver Sea wasn't introduced at the time of that statement either.

Again, all that you're working with is assumptions, not evidence. Nowhere in the story is it directly stated that Venuzdonoa can destroy the Silver Sea, and none of it's "reason-destroying" feats are even remotely comparable to that.

You're claiming that Venuzdonoa is capable of such a feat. I'm claiming that you have no concrete proof.

We know it works that way in the Militia World. We also know it works in other Worlds. But how is that proof that it can destroy the Silver Sea itself? That's way too flimsy of a statement to base your entire argument on in order to treat Venuzdonoa scaling to the Silver Sea as a fact. Especially given that narratively, the Silver Sea wasn't introduced at the time of that statement either.

Again, all that you're working with is assumptions, not evidence. Nowhere in the story is it directly stated that Venuzdonoa can destroy the Silver Sea, and none of it's "reason-destroying" feats are even remotely comparable to that.

You're claiming that Venuzdonoa is capable of such a feat. I'm claiming that you have no concrete proof.
Narrative statement > what you feel and think.
Nice way to concede youself you don't have any proof and arguing with personal belief.

He has Pretty bad Refutation in Reddit for always Downplaying MGK. So it's not surprising.
Reddit of all places? I tried posting respect threads with calcs there and the mods removed them with one of the reasons (obviously excluding the legit ones) being "We don't like calcs!" Come on. If you have a bad rep in Reddit of all places (which hates calcs, thus already making it illegitimate), then you're not gonna get anywhere here either.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. Honestly, you're probably the best user to argue against the downplay here, so ignoring all the jokes everyone posted here, I agree with you.

Reddit of all places? I tried posting respect threads with calcs there and the mods removed them with one of the reasons (obviously excluding the legit ones) being "We don't like calcs!" Come on. If you have a bad rep in Reddit of all places (which hates calcs, thus already making it illegitimate), then you're not gonna get anywhere here either.

Sorry, went off on a tangent there. Honestly, you're probably the best user to argue against the downplay here, so ignoring all the jokes everyone posted here, I agree with you.
I don't have a bad reputation on Reddit or anything like that. I only just started posting on the MGnF subreddit very recently, and I have a lot more positive karma than negative karma. Not that it means much of anything. Just that this guy is lying about my reputation.

OP started claiming

All of creation as an excuse to downgrade the AP
When it got debunked by official translation

Then He started to bring out Anos knowledge on the Silver Sea again that got debunked by narrative statement

Now all of a sudden he is saying all of that doens't matter.

At this point don't know what he is trying to claim.

Narrative statement > what you feel and think.
Nice way to concede youself you don't have any proof and arguing with personal belief.
Let's go over the facts;

1. The Silver Sea wasn't narratively introduced at the point in time when the statement was made. Given this, there's no reason to even factor the Silver Sea into that statement.

2. Venuzdonoa didn't even truly destroy Graham. For a weapon that can "destroy anything", it didn't even destroy Graham's true nothingness. It didn't destroy Graham's true nothingness even despite the LN statement you keep bringing up, and yet you want to use it as proof that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea when Graham is fodder to the Silver Sea?

How do you think that's proof?

Let's go over the facts;

1. The Silver Sea wasn't narratively introduced at the point in time when the statement was made. Given this, there's no reason to even factor the Silver Sea into that statement.
Already pointed out Venozdonor destroys the reason and author literally created the series he knows what to do with his own work. At this point you are questioning the narrative knowledge of author himself.
2. Venuzdonoa didn't even truly destroy Graham. For a weapon that can "destroy anything", it didn't even destroy Graham's true nothingness. It didn't destroy Graham's true nothingness even despite the LN statement you keep bringing up, and yet you want to use it as proof that Venuzdonoa can destroy the entire Silver Sea when Graham is fodder to the Silver Sea?

How do you think that's proof?
Check NEP page. Graham surving the Venozdonor attacks would give him a better feats for NEP it's not an anti feat. This lame ass excuse was used by Tiktok scalers many times it's sad to see it in wiki.

Also Venozdonor did destroyed Graham's nothingness he was getting erased on deeper layers. His nothingness lacks even reason. Which proves even non reasonable things gets Negged by Venozdonor.

Try better arguments instead of bringing YouTube or Tiktok debuñks.

Already pointed out Venozdonor destroys the reason and author literally created the series he knows what to do with his own work. At this point you are questioning the narrative knowledge of author himself.

Check NEP page. Graham surving the Venozdonor attacks would give him a better feats for NEP it's not an anti feat. This lame ass excuse was used by Tiktok scalers many times it's sad to see it in wiki.

Also Venozdonor did destroyed Graham's nothingness he was getting erased on deeper layers. His nothingness lacks even reason. Which proves even non reasonable things gets Negged by Venozdonor.

Try better arguments instead of bringing YouTube or Tiktok debuñks.
You said all of that just to say nothing. The LN is based on the WN. It might change or improve things here and there, but it largely follows the original story in the WN. The LN statement that you keep using is simply a slight alteration of the original WN statement, and in the WN the Silver Sea wasn't even a thing until 10 arcs later, so both statements, whether in the WN or LN, can only be proven to refer to the Militia World. Anything beyond that is speculation.

It's definitely impressive for Graham that he survived Venuzdonoa. However, it's not impressive for Venuzdonoa. Venuzdonoa did destroy Graham's nothingness, but it didn't destroy his true nothingness, which is why Graham was able to come back after Venuzdonoa's attack. You can't keep claiming that because Venuzdonoa was stated to be able to destroy anything no matter how eternal or infinite and it can destroy reason (the Silver Sea wasn't narratively introduced at this point in time), that it can definitively destroy the Silver Sea when it couldn't even destroy Graham's true nothingness. That's just grasping at straws.

If the Silver Sea wasn’t even introduced by the time this statement came into play, that could be a real cause for concern for the scaling. So I’ll stay neutral
Statement comes from Narrative and Anos Source comes from Silver Sea. He even had a small consciousness before even Fetus form was formed inside his mother womb. His mother is from Silver Sea.

You said all of that just to say nothing. The LN is based on the WN. It might change or improve things here and there, but it largely follows the original story in the WN. The LN statement that you keep using is simply a slight alteration of the original WN statement, and in the WN the Silver Sea wasn't even a thing until 10 arcs later, so both statements, whether in the WN or LN, can only be proven to refer to the Militia World. Anything beyond that is speculation.

It's definitely impressive for Graham that he survived Venuzdonoa. However, it's not impressive for Venuzdonoa. Venuzdonoa did destroy Graham's nothingness, but it didn't destroy his true nothingness, which is why Graham was able to come back after Venuzdonoa's attack. You can't keep claiming that because Venuzdonoa was stated to be able to destroy anything no matter how eternal or infinite and it can destroy reason (the Silver Sea wasn't narratively introduced at this point in time), that it can definitively destroy the Silver Sea when it couldn't even destroy Graham's true nothingness. That's just grasping at straws.
At this point you are Contradicting yourself.

Narrative > your headcanon that's all I have to say.

You can be 3D and can tank 6D attacks doesn't matter much. especially we are talking about NEP.

Do you have any scans, that says venzudonor was unable to destroy it or it was failed to destroy anything.

If the statement is made before the Silver Sea is even a concept in the series then that's a problem, even if by narration as it has a very high chance of being the author's intent at that time. Does Venuzdonoa ever have statements, feats or scaling that imply it can significantly affect or destroy the Silver Sea after the latter is introduced?

If the statement is made before the Silver Sea is even a concept in the series then that's a problem, even if by narration as it has a very high chance of being the author's intent at that time. Does Venuzdonoa ever have statements, feats or scaling that imply it can significantly affect or destroy the Silver Sea after the latter is introduced?
It is literally working fine in Silver Sea. Also as already said Anos mother is from silver sea. Narratively shu planned how the lore would progress. It's OP burden to show anti feats instead of making false claims.

Also can you ask the OP to post the scans for all of creation and reason for why his fan translation > offical translation. I find it funny because how most of his arguments comes from Ignorance. He is not trying to tackle the point with Anti feats and proof instead he is arguing with his own belief.

It is literally working fine in Silver Sea. Also as already said Anos mother is from silver sea. Narratively shu planned how the lore would progress. It's OP burden to show anti feats instead of making false claims.
No, it really isn't his burden. If the profile claims something then it should show support for that, preferably with scans not the other way around.

It working in the Silver Sea isn't a supporting feat though. It doesn't stop having its abilities regardless but it needs evidence to showcase it can affect the entirety of the Silver Sea in a significant manner.

Anos' mother coming from the Silver Sea... changes what exactly? My main question was that this statement made far before the Silver Sea is introduced to the story has supporting statements from beyond that point.

No, it really isn't his burden. If the profile claims something then it should show support for that, preferably with scans not the other way around.

It working in the Silver Sea isn't a supporting feat though. It doesn't stop having its abilities regardless but it needs evidence to showcase it can affect the entirety of the Silver Sea in a significant manner.

Anos' mother coming from the Silver Sea... changes what exactly? My main question was that this statement made far before the Silver Sea is introduced to the story has supporting statements from beyond that point.
Reason Encompasses Everything in the verse and my point was Shuu already planned what he was writting. Silver Sea introduction was later doesn't mean a thing. Because Venozdonor statement comes for destroying the Concept of Reason itself. No matter whatever the reason size or power it will destroy it all.

How can OP claim something without proving anything? So if i go make a Downgrade thread with nonsense claims without proof for your favourite series you would accept it without any proof from my end ?

I already said we should change the explanation for AP section not that Downgrade the whole thing. Anyway i guess @Dereck03 , will answer your questions later for further explanation. I am going to sleep anyway.

Reason Encompasses Everything in the verse and my point was Shuu already planned what he was writting. Silver Sea introduction was later doesn't mean a thing. Because Venozdonor statement comes for destroying the Concept of Reason itself. No matter whatever the reason size or power it will destroy it all.
So, if I'm understanding correctly, the entire scaling comes from this statement and there is no other support for it anywhere else and no actual feat on this level in the entire series. Alright then.
How can OP claim something without proving anything? So if i go make a Downgrade thread with nonsense claims without proof for your favourite series you would accept it without any proof from my end ?
If you came to my verse and your downgrade is "there's no actual feat that X scales to Y whatsoever. Are there any statements and such for it?", then sure. I'll post the scans for it and the supporters will elaborate and we can move on.

So, if I'm understanding correctly, the entire scaling comes from this statement and there is no other support for it anywhere else and no actual feat on this level in the entire series. Alright then.
It has feats what' do you mean?. Sword destroys the reason itself. A statement with enough feats and no anti feats should be enough. Also why should Anos uses Venozdonor to destroy the Silver Sea? Dude complete sea has worlds and people exists inside of it he wants to avoid unnecessary killing. I don't know why you are asking for something extraordinary proof where other feats of sword destroying the logic is enough to back it up.
If you came to my verse and your downgrade is "there's no actual feat that X scales to Y whatsoever. Are there any statements and such for it?", then sure. I'll post the scans for it and the supporters will elaborate and we can move on.
I am doing the same here but ignored i guess.

It has feats what' do you mean?. Sword destroys the reason itself. A statement with enough feats and no anti feats should be enough. Also why should Anos uses Venozdonor to destroy the Silver Sea? Dude complete sea has worlds and people exists inside of it he wants to avoid unnecessary killing. I don't know why you are asking for something extraordinary proof where other feats of sword destroying the logic is enough to back it up.
I'm asking for actual evidence such as feats and statements that it can significantly affect the entire Silver Sea other than that original quote (unless the "destroys reason" statement specifies that it'd affect the entire Silver Sea via sheer power, in which case feel free to post it).

Using an example of God of War (a verse I'm a supporter of), Helios and Atlas' power would have brought down the World Pillar, which keeps all of the Greek World from collapsing into primordial chaos via its resilience. Atlas is stopped but this statement shows that he has the power to do so and characters that scale to him scale to the Greek World.

The Yggdrasil's strands transcend space and time and its boughs support all of Creation in the Norse lands but Sutr chops of one of its main branches and shakes the tree to its core. This significantly affects it so Sutr and those comparable to him would scale despite not nuking everything and everyone.

Is there something like that in regards to the Silver Sea.
I am doing the same here but ignored i guess.
I asked for a scan of a statement or supporting feat that involves significantly affecting the whole Sea. Thus far, you've told me Anos' mother is from there, Venuzdonoa works there and that he destroys reason.

I'm asking for actual evidence such as feats and statements that it can significantly affect the entire Silver Sea other than that original quote (unless the "destroys reason" statement specifies that it'd affect the entire Silver Sea via sheer power, in which case feel free to post it).

Using an example of God of War (a verse I'm a supporter of), Helios and Atlas' power would have brought down the World Pillar, which keeps all of the Greek World from collapsing into primordial chaos via its resilience. Atlas is stopped but this statement shows that he has the power to do so and characters that scale to him scale to the Greek World.

The Yggdrasil's strands transcend space and time and its boughs support all of Creation in the Norse lands but Sutr chops of one of its main branches and shakes the tree to its core. This significantly affects it so Sutr and those comparable to him would scale despite not nuking everything and everyone.

Is there something like that in regards to the Silver Sea.

I asked for a scan of a statement or supporting feat that involves significantly affecting the whole Sea. Thus far, you've told me Anos' mother is from there, Venuzdonoa works there and that he destroys reason.
Silver Sea is made up of fire dew which flows out of the worlds. Again I think you are misunderstanding how reason works in the verse. Silver Sea exists itself is a reason and Lion of Artzenon stated to destroy the complete Sea.

Silver Sea has order and Order is bound to Reason you can check the cosmology page. It's clearly explained.

Also the "statement from the narrative" is actually from anos' pov and his thoughts. So, not something you should rely much on in this case.
I point the blade at the throat of Aivis.

“I’ll give you a pleasant memory to take into the afterlife. Principle destroying sword Venuzdonoa. It can destroy all things in creation and is the sword of the founder. Whether it be destiny, providence or a miracle. In front of me, they can do nothing but grovel and disappear.”

No matter how strong, eternal or infinite Venuzdonoa will destroy them all.

In front of this principle destroying sword all reason becomes illogical.

“I……..!”

Aivis tried to escape with Flight <Fres> but I grabbed him by the face.

Last edited:
Also the "statement from the narrative" is actually from anos' pov and his thoughts. So, not something you should rely much on in this case.
Prologue Author note. Also offical translation doens't have creation thing.
Since this is a prologue, it is in the third person, but from the next it will be in the first person.
Complete Narrative is on based on first person. That is still Narrative.
There is not.
Lion of Artzenon stated to be able to destroy the Silver Sea
He indeed wasn't.
He literally created EGA without having knowledge of Silver Sea. I don't see a problem him Creating something which can destroy Silver Sea without having knowledge of Silver Sea.

Did I just read on this thread that;

- First person PoV and thoughts are as viable as 3rd person narration?

- Creating something that can destroy a cosmic expanse with no knowledge of that expanses existence doesn't have any problems in its logic?

Prologue Author note. Also offical translation doens't have creation thing.
The prologue author note does not say anything about Venuzdonoa destroying all things in creation or "no matter how infinite they are".

"Official translation doesn't have creation thing"
It doesn't but it has the same quote that is said by Anos, just worded differently, which is a support to my point, as those quotes are said from his pov (which is my point)
Complete Narrative is on based on first person. That is still Narrative.
Which is a non-omniscient narrative, as it is based on his point of view. Therefore limited to his perception and what he knows. You people treat it as an omniscient source that retroactively conforms with whatever happens later on in the plot, which wouldn't be true at all here.
Lion of Artzenon stated to be able to destroy the Silver Sea
Irrelevant to what I'm saying. Don't bring unrelated things for the sake of bringing them.
He literally created EGA without having knowledge of Silver Sea
Apples and oranges. EGA cant destroy Silver Sea either, so not sure why you are even mentioning it.

Did I just read on this thread that;

- First person PoV and thoughts are as viable as 3rd person narration?

- Creating something that can destroy a cosmic expanse with no knowledge of that expanses existence doesn't have any problems in its logic?
Doesn't seems wrong, Does it?
1037391877554589786.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back