• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @BlackDarkness679 for their behavior in this thread.

Throughout the thread, they've been constantly trying to devalue others by claiming that they know nothing about the series, insulting their intelligence with comments such as "you can't comprehend anything" and "You still decide to be dense dont you?", and is being generally rude to others, even though the other side hasn't done anything really rude besides a mocking meme from SirAlex09, although I wouldn't say that isn't too rude.

Apparently they have a history of being reported for bad conduct, but I'm not really in a position to take action, so I'm just gonna report this and leave it at that
I'm not offended by his comments and I understand his anger. Many people in the thread were mocking him and calling his arguments bad. After a while the people in the thread just kept arguing to see who was the most wrong

Many people in the thread were mocking him and calling his arguments bad.
His counterarguments weren't being called bad before he made those comments, and SirAlex09 only called them bad until after everything he said.. And even if you personally weren't offended by it, I wouldn't say that it makes the offense less of an issue considering he was being consistently rude to pretty much everyone in that thread.

Not to mention, he continued to insult others after the fact.

If his comments came after he got mocked, this is reasonable reaction in my opinion.
They didn't; in fact, he wasn't even being mocked at all before he made those remarks. The opposite side wasn't being rude whatsoever, but Darkness was being needlessly rude to them.

And if it's true that this is something he has done on more occasions in the past, then it's not a good look.

If his comments came after he got mocked, this is reasonable reaction in my opinion.
Ehm no. You guys can check the CRT. He was provoking everyone else and everything else was just an echo towards his attitude. He gets extremely emotional if someone disagrees with him to the point of lashing out in the most rude way.

My "not so rude" comments were direct response to his

calling his arguments bad.
His arguments were basically this :

Alright, after deep research in the whole CRT, here are all in dispute remarks:
After this, people started talking about his history of vsbw and actually “mocked him”. It was irrelevant, and the opposing side derailed the thread.
He also made his points clear, so it does not sound he was trying to offend anyone.

People who are under consideration in the thread are:

Conclusion​

The reported user was slightly non intentionally offending any opposing party, and it sounds he is unaware that the thread was basically used for QnA purposes and not for the downgrades. He was heated for no reasons as well. But there are no comments of any warning worthy.

In fact, the opposing party derailed the thread and involved his history of VSBW that has no relevance. So it is obviously his overreaction is reasonable.
Both parties have faults here. So I suggest no one get warning.
  • @BlackDarkness679 You were unreasonably being heated, the thread in question was not meant to downgrade, rather to ask. Please behave and answer politely. You need to learn to control your own emotions, even if someone was disagreeing with you. You could refute their reasons politely without involving any ad hominem fallacies.
  • For the opposing party, you have no reason to involve his history of VSBW to derail the thread or to mock him. Everything after this derailment, both sides are at fault and his reaction against this mocking is reasonable as well.

Last edited:
XDDDDDDDDDD Alright. I will remember that this is apprently the tone that is accepted on this wiki.
If you looked at the context, he never offended anyone heavily to the point he insulted or violated any rules. It was basically an ad hominem fallacy. He was still within the limits of being a normal person. Not siding both sides, he was being counterintuitive heated in QnA thread where the OP often elucidated he wants to clear up the concept. So both parties are at their fault in my persuasion.

Let's drop it. It is not worth to drag any further.

Last edited:
Looking it over, I pretty much agree with what Dread said. I don't disagree that he was getting more heated then necessary, but I think the opposing side was at least as bad, possibly worse. To me, BlackDarkness mostly seemed stressed with the same verse being debated multiple times while others were also derailing the thread, necroing old drama, posting memes or laughing emojis. Not everyone there misbehaved as Rana seemed well behaved and Dust Collector was chill. It was mostly SirAlex09 and XXKingXX69 who seemed like the ones behaving worst with the latter also having a history of deliberately provoking a lot of people across a lot of different threads and was also banned for it before.

Closing the thread was a good idea though.

I said far more than King, he shouldn't be given punishment for doing what can clearly be seen as arguing against points. The most he did was call BlackDarkness mad and this was far before anything heated. You can see after a certain point he stopped arguing, sensing the tension in the thread.

Both sides were mainly in their fault. DDM was fair with the decision, I hate the fact that the opposing party is trying to excuse their own actions and want to give warning to others. Not only this, but SirAlex was constantly giving unnecessary/provoking comments to the other party, to the point I requested thread moderator to close it.

Just drop the topic already. It's either both parties get their warning or none.

Both sides were mainly in their fault. DDM was fair with the decision, I hate the fact that the opposing party is trying to excuse their own actions and want to give warning to others. Not only this, but SirAlex was constantly giving unnecessary/provoking comments to the other party, to the point I requested thread moderator to close it.

Just drop the topic already. It's either both parties get their warning or none.
We never once tried to excuse our behavior. We simply said King's named shouldn't be brought up when he did absolutely nothing.

SirAlex was constantly giving unnecessary/provoking comments to the other party,
Which were all direct responses to his provocations. I like how you left that part out. You blamed me for keep responding to his provocations while constantly downplaying his actions and then you wonder, why the opposing party calls you out on that.

Like you call me out on me calling his arguments bad and telling him to come up with better arguments. At the same time you downplay his tone when he calls people dense or question their cognitive skills for a similar reason. This is like one example of many of being hypocrits. DDM's take is pretty questionable as well but I will leave it as it is since I don't want to waste anymore energy than I already have.

I am ready to drop the subject. I just think King shouldn't be considered if we talk about punishment. IMO no one should be punished.

You blamed me for keep responding to his provocations while constantly downplaying his actions and then you wonder, why the opposing party calls you out on that.

Like you call me out on me calling his arguments bad and telling him to come up with better arguments. At the same time you downplay his tone when he calls people dense or question their cognitive skills. This is like one example of many of being hypocrits.
You were deliberately making just as many inflammatory comments as he was. Stop trying to act like the victim.

You were deliberately making just as many inflammatory comments as he was. Stop trying to act like the victim
I am not and I wasn't. You guys are saying factually wrong things, constantly downplaying his statements while constantly inflating ours. I would put my sign on "both sides are at fault" but everything afterwards is utter bs.
A good mediator doesn't downplay either side which you, Dread and DDM failed to do so I would appreciate if you let someone else do it in the future. If you want to keep debating about it, I will. But let's drop it since I think we all have better things to do.

As for my part , I acknowledge that my behaviour was anything but okay and I apologise for that.

Anyway, it is good that several members here seem to take responsibility by apologising for their behaviour,

I am not and I wasn't. You guys are saying factually wrong things, constantly downplaying his statements while constantly inflating ours. I would put my sign on "both sides are at fault" but everything afterwards is utter bs.
I'm not downplaying Darkness' comments. I was just pointing out the fact that you were trying to justify your action by ******** on Darkness, despite you being just as guilty as him.

Our whole main conclusion is that both parties are at their fault. No one is understating others, but also yours is not better than his comments. So it is fair to say that both parties are in their fault. Now that you apologized for your behavior, you can drop the topic.

Also, the fact, that I requested a thread moderator to close this, is because of your incendiary comments and responses knowingly the fact that you are just provoking him and heat him more.

No one is minimizing others, I even said Darkness was unreasonable being passively heated with his words, but the other party responded fairly. You were only warranting your actions and give it to Darkness, despite the fact that you are no less than him.

No one is downplaying others, I even said Darkness was unreasonable being passively heated with his words, but the other party responded fairly. You were only warranting your actions and give it to Darkness, despite the fact that you are no less than him.
I'm not downplaying Darkness' comments. I was just pointing out the fact that you were trying to justify your action by ******** on Darkness, despite you being just as guilty as him.
Do you guys want to keep going or can we drop it ?
I apologise for being provocative and disruptive. After going through the entire CRT I don't think all of his points were bad. I even agree with certain ones now.

I did check an analyzed, and I know on that thread specifically both sides were at fault. BlackDarkness was quite rude indeed, but they're not the only one to blame because most of their worst posts happened after SirAlex repeatedly kept using mockery memes and saying "Cry about it" But I do agree with Dread at this point it's both were warned. And that we should drop that topic now.

Also, the actual reason King's name being mentioned was was for his actions on other threads. He named dropped KLOL for pretty much no reason, which could come off as gossip harassment. Not saying it quite reaches that, but it's still suspicious for other reasons. Speaking of which I know @KLOL506 also has a lot of issues with King in question. He also on multiple occasions deliberately attempted to troll me such appearing on my wall just to deliberately downplay Fire Emblem with 0 context and deliberately ignored the existence of blatant feats which the only motive I could see is to deliberately spite people. And he did do pretty much the same thing by Derailing a Mario thread that was giving simple upgrades to some Mario fodder but then wanted to say "Galaxy level Chain Chomps, pole with galaxy level durability, and assume all Mario verse dirt has galaxy level durability. Despite him saying the infamous "Mario should be Wall level" which is literally Lord Xcano levels of downplay/trolling. And he also did the same thing derailing a Metroid thread just to deliberately ignore feats and downplay the verse.

I also do not remember which previous RVR page it was, but a while back, King was banned before for quite literally self admitting that he deliberately has tried to wank/downplay verses just to spite/provoke people. And based how me and KLOL and most likely many others, it looks like he still does do that.

Edit: This was where he was originally reported and agreed to be banned first time.

Last edited:
I did check an analyzed, and I know on that thread specifically both sides were at fault. BlackDarkness was quite rude indeed, but they're not the only one to blame because most of their worst posts happened after SirAlex repeatedly kept using mockery memes and saying "Cry about it" But I do agree with Dread at this point it's both were warned. And that we should drop that topic now.

Also, the actual reason King's name being mentioned was was for his actions on other threads. He named dropped KLOL for pretty much no reason, which could come off as gossip harassment; speaking of which I know @KLOL506 also has a lot of issues with King in question. He also on multiple occasions deliberately attempted to troll me such appearing on my wall just to deliberately downplay Fire Emblem with 0 context and deliberately ignored the existence of blatant feats which the only motive I could see is to deliberately spite people. And he did do pretty much the same thing by Derailing a Mario thread that was giving simple upgrades to some Mario fodder but then wanted to say "Galaxy level Chain Chomps, pole with galaxy level durability, and assume all Mario verse dirt has galaxy level durability. Despite him saying the infamous "Mario should be Wall level" which is literally Lord Xcano levels of downplay/trolling. And he also did the same thing derailing a Metroid thread just to deliberately ignore feats and downplay the verse.

I also do not remember which previous RVR page it was, but a while back, King was banned before for quite literally self admitting that he deliberately has tried to wank/downplay verses just to spite/provoke people. And based how me and KLOL and most likely many others, it looks like he still does do that.
I do understand that but you gotta see how just randomly mentioning his name in something that really had nothing to do with him was fishy. (Also I'm sure some of those were jokes but that's between you and King.)

Also, the actual reason King's name being mentioned was was for his actions on other threads. He named dropped KLOL for pretty much no reason, which could come off as gossip harassment; speaking of which I know @KLOL506 also has a lot of issues with King in question. He also on multiple occasions deliberately attempted to troll me such appearing on my wall just to deliberately downplay Fire Emblem with 0 context and deliberately ignored the existence of blatant feats which the only motive I could see is to deliberately spite people. And he did do pretty much the same thing by Derailing a Mario thread that was giving simple upgrades to some Mario fodder but then wanted to say "Galaxy level Chain Chomps, pole with galaxy level durability, and assume all Mario verse dirt has galaxy level durability. Despite him saying the infamous "Mario should be Wall level" which is literally Lord Xcano levels of downplay/trolling. And he also did the same thing derailing a Metroid thread just to deliberately ignore feats and downplay the verse.

To be fair, King is renowned for a little bit of trolling but on the verses I personally handle, I've been able to rein him in however much possible so he hasn't gone overboard there, but I will admit he has a habit of taking it a wee bit too far when you least expect it.

But now that I look at it, that namedrop is... odd.

He named dropped KLOL for pretty much no reason, which could come off as gossip harassment;
No.

I have no idea how one could interpret King saying we should blame KLOL because of a verse he doesn't even read, much less scale is currently in a shitty situation profile wise as "gossip harassment". That's clearly just a light-hearted joke. I would remove this from your post since it slightly delegitimizes your otherwise valid observation about King's behavior.

Back