• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Why are GetBackers profiles so bad?

azontr

He/Him

Are there still supporters for this verse that are active? Because it's very shitty. There are no official calculations just naruto forums shit, and none of the abilities or hax have any sourcing.

Suggs is/was a massive GetBackers fan and wanked the hell out of it at every opportunity. Eventually bro said **** it and decided to make his own verse that would never lose in a battleboard argument

Real.

Does nobody else scale the verse?
Suggs.

XPjjafy.png

Having to paste that link everytime I want to use it is a ducking hassle, can we reform our emoticons for custom ones please

Ant should use his Fandom powers to steal Fandoms chat room program.

I want a shit chat room in this Suggsforbidden forum

I like to give some information. But since I haven't finished reading it yet. So I can't be of much help. get backers is a strong manga.

All I know about the verse is that Lionel Suggs got salty after it got debunked and then made Suggsverse lol.

Honestly I'd give it a read but I think that connection has permanently prevented me from doing that.

Back