• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I'm gonna be honest, I don't quite know how to proceed here. Obviously the page should be deleted, this is not a banworthy offense by any stretch of the imagination, but at the same time I get the feeling he might not know English so, who's gonna write him an instruction message?
Yeah, i agree we don't need to ban him, it is just that idk what thread need to "report" because of the page, so i just decide to post in this thread

Well, I haven't noticed any matches in my duplicate IP address checks, but maybe @DarkDragonMedeus would be willing to keep track of our automatic warning page in that regard.
I have not detected many IP connections or matched Email Addresses and the few I have I have rejected save obvious examples of either old accounts not being accepted due to lack of Fandom accounts and/or they appear to match ancient accounts who been inactive for a long time and likely a "Forgot their old password" situation.

As for the topic going on, I do agree with Jss's permaban, and haven't really followed up the rest that was going on while I was asleep. But I agree with Antvasima's statement that the b-word usage was a far worse offense than what was being reported. Though, I recall you saying Fandom doesn't consider the word usage ban worthy but just something they don't like. I know the modern cancel culture enthusiasts want to label that as a sexist slur, but Fandom hasn't quite reached that level to my knowledge but at least has some respect towards those groups. Still a word I'd avoid using, but sentences such as "B-word slap" or when used as a verb shouldn't be considered ban worthy.

I have not detected many IP connections or matched Email Addresses and the few I have I have rejected save obvious examples of either old accounts not being accepted due to lack of Fandom accounts and/or they appear to match ancient accounts who been inactive for a long time and likely a "Forgot their old password" situation.
Okay. Thank you for helping out.
As for the topic going on, I do agree with Jss's permaban, and haven't really followed up the rest that was going on while I was asleep. But I agree with Antvasima's statement that the b-word usage was a far worse offense than what was being reported. Though, I recall you saying Fandom doesn't consider the word usage ban worthy but just something they don't like. I know the modern cancel culture enthusiasts want to label that as a sexist slur, but Fandom hasn't quite reached that level to my knowledge but at least has some respect towards those groups. Still a word I'd avoid using, but sentences such as "B-word slap" or when used as a verb shouldn't be considered ban worthy.
Yes, agreed.

That said, he seems to spam mostly nonsense posts, so he may be a troll.
Many, many people on the wiki talk like this.

I can name at least 5 people who have made comments similar to what Aran made. It's not really something we should look into, unless he says something offensive of course.

Are he and Griffin friends? Much as it looks bad I can tell you I've sent worse messages to friends as greeting.

Reporting @Zenkai for saying this on @LordGriffin1000 wall
Just logged on and saw this... I'm honestly not surprised Zenkai commented on my wall like that.
Are he and Griffin friends? Much as it looks bad I can tell you I've sent worse messages to friends as greeting.
Zenkai is not my friend.
Ah. Right.

Honestly, I'm torn between harsh warning and a ban.
Let's go with a harsh warning this time. New user getting his thread closed and doesn't understand how things work. Probably better to give him the benefit of the doubt on his first offense.
Well, it was a very crude insult, so I am leaning towards a temporary ban of two weeks or so, in combination with a warning, in order for them to learn that this is not acceptable behaviour here.
I'm fine with just a warning, If they don't care for the warning and continue that behaviour then a temporary ban should do.

Okay. Is somebody here willing to give them the warning please?

Thank you for helping out. Please keep us updated about if they continue being a problem.

I am reporting @Hellsing for making this thread. A thread made just to harass an Admin.
Posting a tik tok video that shows Damage blatantly saying he ignores evidence because of his personal opinion isn't "harassing" in any way that'll result in banning him.

This is an complete overblowing of the situation since it was specifically Damage who was being called out.

People haven't been banned for worse actions than this, so to ban this dude because of this reasoning comes off as blatant staff biases, beyond ******* bullshit.

he has self admitted that he also plotted psy ops test to see how many "Dragon Ball fans he could bait".
This isn't a bannable offense from what i know of, if you can grab me the rule that states "having the main reason for your thread's creation is to downgrade this specific character is a bannable offense", if it is than i'm fine with it, but he did directly place evidence for his claim in the OP, so even if he had this intention, it doesn't debunk the fact he evidenced his OP.

I understand if the dude is a constant troll that adds nothing to the wiki but the reasoning behind banning him are complete horseshit, and really does just seems like an abuse of mod power because one of your friends got a thread made about him.

Posting a tik tok video that shows Damage blatantly saying he ignores evidence because of his personal opinion isn't "harassing" in any way that'll result in banning him.
Please don't misquote me, I did not say that.

The guy made a thread on my message wall about it, and when that was deleted he made a thread about it. His only purpose is to stir up drama. There is no point in keeping him around.

@Deceived; please drop the topic immediately, this is not relevant to the Rule Violations Reports thread and is no better than spam.

He’s defending someone who was wrongly banned.

Hellsing didn’t even get the chance to defend himself.
That's not the topic I asked him to drop. I was referring to what was in his deleted post. I left up his original post protesting the ban for Hellsing.

Thanks for deleting my comment Damage.

Really shows you abusing your staff position just because someone called you out on your shit.

And you guys wonder why people ******* hate this website, smdh.

@Deceived; if they hate it so much, they're more than welcome to leave it instead of harassing staff members as I believe Hellsing did.

@Deceived; if they hate it so much, they're more than welcome to leave it instead
This is one of the most obvious and worst attempts to deflect criticism ever invented. Didn’t we leave this argument in 2016 or sum?
harassing staff members as I believe Hellsing did.
You weren’t harassed lmao. You aren’t a victim. The worst thing he did was go through the wrong channels to make a completely valid report.

Back