• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Don't encourage him. Also, he has switched to elaborate death threats. That is even illegal...

Okay, I making a ban request here.

Can you guys make it at least a few months or so?

The reasonings for this is I have a new job I being taken up recently and my mental health, while stable, I also have some concerns that it will take up my time since while it is a part time job, I am very unwilling to let this site take up most of my time.

I think 2 months will do so I can adjust to this new job of my.

Edit: Both on forum and wiki.

Okay, I making a ban request here.

Can you guys make it at least a few months or so?

The reasonings for this is I have a new job I being taken up recently and my mental health, while stable, I also have some concerns that it will take up my time since while it is a part time job, I am very unwilling to let this site take up most of my time.

I think 2 months will do so I can adjust to this new job of my.

Edit: Both on forum and wiki.
Just for future reference, I think it's more suitable if you request this in the all purpose request thread rather than the rule violations thread.

Just by looking at what he said here (And also the rude tone towards bambu's warning) and the above reports is enough to ban him... Clearly troll and pretty bad attitude... But it's not up to me to decide what we're going to do with him... I'll leave that to staff.... By the way, I would appreciate if you guys would only comment on this if it is to report any other rude/aggressive attitude from the user, nothing else.

He called me a clown when i asked him to stop derailing, and looking at their comments they clearly dont understand the gravity of their annoyance, and are rather flippant towards warns and threats of being banned as if they think their actions dont require one.

Seems like a young child, perhaps a ban is needed so they understand the consequences of their actions. Worked for my younger brother after he broke my phone, will probably work here 👌

I'm not sure it exists because the profile page is blank. (Has no edits or profile pic)

I don't agree that he's stereotyping at the moment. It seems to me that he is just having a hard time conveying his thoughts in a conventional manner.

It's bizarre, but it's so confusing that I wouldn't assume anything of it. Especially not something that particularly bad or harmful.

If you read through his other messages, he always seems to speak in this way.

I don't agree that he's stereotyping at the moment. It seems to me that he is just having a hard time conveying his thoughts in a conventional manner.

It's bizarre, but it's so confusing that I wouldn't assume anything of it. Especially not something that particularly bad or harmful.

If you read through his other messages, he always seems to speak in this way.
I agree. Compared to people like this he is lot a better.

He does open it by saying that he's doing it just so he can avoid a ban. I think the intent to be a CRT remains, however, especially given the content of his past threads.
Yes actually re-reading the first sentence again it does seem it only exists in Fun and Games with an explicit intent to dodge a ban, while still attempting some kind of legitimate CRT.

Eh, even with that, it's not in the right place to be considered a CRT nor is it being intrusive or disruptive where it's currently located. I see no point in action towards the user as is cause they're currently not breaking any rules I know of. Just leave em be for now.

uhm

whats up with that
I've reverted the edits. Clearly troll, should be banned.

Back