• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

"If you state an opinion that's not his, it's headcanon."
If someone cannot provide evidence for their claim then that is headcanon. Nothing rule-breaking, just dishonest statements.
Except you say it to everything. A characters Mindhax is stronger than someone’s resistance to Mindhax? ”Headcanon.” Someone’s not 1-A? “Headcanon”. Someone says Ki doesn’t perform a specific function? “Headcanon”. People are providing evidence, you’re forsaking it to make yourself look better.

"He invades every vs battle thread that involves DBS and says "blitzes and one-shots" even if speed's equalized."

Well, most of the time when I say that it's because they can (a character I say blitzes or ones-shots) transform and can become superior statistically against their opponent and did say that said character blitzes and one-shots when speed wasn't equalized. Again nothing rule-breaking.
Let’s see. Sonic vs DB characters, speed was equalized... ‘Blitzes and One Shots”. 7-A Sonic vs 7-A Goku, Sonic’s rated at Hypersonic and Goku’s Superhuman, and speed is equal anyways... ‘Blitzes and One Shots’. Favorite Character tries to Solo DB, tons of examples listed with reasons given as to why they’d win... ‘Blitzes and One Shots’. Even when characters can’t Amp, Speed’s Equal or they have Passive Effects that wouldn’t give a crap as to how fast the character is, you claim he Blitzes and One Shots.

.​
"He also invades every vs battle thread with the 1-A Goku from above and talks about how his ranking on the wiki is incorrect."

. Wrong, I do not invade all vs thread, that is a false claim. That once again, pretty much failed to disprove me, and I only mention it in some threads by saying, using the wiki scaling he loses, but with the proper one or higher scaling, he (character) will one-shots the second one.
You do very much so invade every vsbattle thread. In fact, you invade old finished ones despite them literally saying Finished in the title, Fun and Games threads, and more. Wright is also correct about the statistics problem.

"He assumes hax are AP based and thinks because that's how it is in DBS, it's like that all over, and won't take any counter."

In DB , hax's are ap base, hakai is ap based, and you never counter me and I just said that in DB ,or can tank hax with ap , they can negate hax by having superior raw power than your opponent which is a valid argument and I didn't say all hax, which would be a high ball. Once more, those claims are from people who have a problem with me and I did nothing wrong for this type of claim. And I even provided evidence for that when asked for it.
People do provide evidence for it. In the ‘Weakest Character who can beat Goku’, we provided plenty of evidence. Those topics are also covered in the Discussion Rules. I do believe something was said in the DBS Discussion Thread as well. The problem is, once again, you ignore our evidence and claim it’s Headcanon or something similar.

"Will never make a CRT about his claims."
I already explained why in other threads (when people asked why I didn't do crt) why they would not be accepted, but you decided to ignore those statements. They were also rules for not making the crt for the kind of stuff that I'm trying to update.
And if they wouldn’t be accepted, you should see why you can’t use them. I, personally, have tried to assist you in your efforts of Vsdebating before, and I recall asking you multiple times just to make a CRT or something, in which every time you have refused Or ignored me..
"Repeatedly argues against the wiki's standards."
Which one, The only argument I made is that this character should be higher than the stats they are given and I often say , that with the stats they are given in the op or wiki , he will win or lose.
Read above. Wright honestly hit this nail on the head.
.​

Bumps threads older than Marvel.
The first time I was in this wiki, I didn't know what was a necro, and they were not as old as someone people claimed to be (older than marvel), if referring to that sonic post, that person should have never posted old debates in new threads, that is misleading obviously.
That is correct, you did only do that twice, and stopped after being told so.
.​
”Yeah, he's known for causing a bit of an issue, and just constant annoying posts trying to upgrade dragon ball to 1-A. The reason he tried to upgrade them to 1-A was because there is a single statement that says "outerdimensional""

The only post I tried to bring up 1-A dbs is in one thread, and most people there failed to disprove anything and I decided to drop it. Evidence is evidence , even a single one is more than enough (had more than that but, let us ignore that for a moment). This shows that it has nothing to do with rules only because they are annoyed or couldn't argue against me literally.
You also try to prove your warped statistics in Vsthreads, such as claiming they should ‘be much higher’ or just overall stating that the wiki’s wrong. You should also pay more attention to that thread you made- people explicitly pointed out why that evidence was wrong, and, once again, you ignored it.
"Other than that, he's just rude and likes shouting at people in caps lock, telling them that their opinion doesn't matter'"

I have tried to be as nice as possible to people even when by nature, I'm not. When I type in big caps, it's to re-show, questions for evidence that I asked many times and that person failed to directly respond to it and dodge the questions. It has nothing to do with shouting. When I tell their opinion doesn't matter, it's because they only provide claims that are opinion based literally or no evidence at all, which is not relevant when arguing with simple facts. You cannot tell or say that i'm shouting at people without evidence, typing in cap=/= shouting , that is what that person thinks or feels which isn't a reflection of the reality and I explained above why I used them
There have been many times where people have openly stated they interpreted your writing as Rude, Shouting and other obnoxious interpretations. Each time, you said the same thing, ignored it, and kept going. It sounds less so like a writing issue and moreso an ignorance issue, where you fail to recognize that most people seem to be interpreting what you’re saying differently than how you’re saying it.

"Ngl, I'm finding this Elhermanopadre guy to be getting on my nerves"

Once more, the "one my nerves" argument, proves it's more so their opinion rater than rule-breaking or something else.
That’s why I specifically said ‘I know that’s not against the rules’. That’s also why I made sure to check whether you were breaking a rule before saying anything.
"He also does it to non-DBS threads and characters, as long as it has something to do with Dragon Ball. A thread used to have a Dragon Ball character in it, but the Title and Characters were changed? Hours later he comments ‘(X) Blitzes and One Shots’ despite not even including a DB character in it anymore. DBZ and DB threads aren’t even safe from his attacks- he’ll come around, say ‘(X) blitzes and one shots’ again, and only gives arguments when pressured. Even then, he doesn’t give a good argument, and others have to back him up."

That is wrong, in that one example you gave with your post, it was your fault for not doing that change in the first place, you shouldn't have to change the topic that fasts and expect other people not to comment on that same topic. It was never an hour later, it's like the very few mins (2-4mins), that I replyed not an hour ago. And yes, I say blitzes or one-shots because when I already know the obvious answer to the battle and I will give evidence if asked for it (I'm not forced to give any evidence if I wasn't asked for it in the first place).
You conveniently clipped out where I said something about DB and DBZ threads as well. Don’t worry, I added it back into your quotes. Here is the thread where I mentioned the ‘hours later’ thing- you conveniently deleted your comment.
he refuses to admit he’s wrong in any case, often using defenses such as ‘That’s just your opinion’ or ‘That’s Headcanon, Facts > Headcanon’, even when it’s irrelevant or, in his most recent case, during Fun and Games Threads.

There is nothing to admit when I literally won an argument and my opponent only claims statements that are heavily based on opinions or headcanon such as "I thought you knew more about db" or "DB wank" without any pieces of evidence, no proofs, and I even asked someone evidence for that and they answered was, "Didn't read". I always say stuff that is relevant in vs thread or vs threads that are posted in fun and game threads, it starts becoming less relevant when those persons replied to me with a statement that isn't relevant to the main topic.
They often do more than that. In fact, it seems you’re referring to my comment in the ‘Sonic vs Goku’ thread, where I explicitly have evidence as to why you can’t just say ‘he one-shots with 25% higher PL’. You explicitly don’t read, such as when you claim Speedblitzes on Speed Equal matches where the characters can’t Amp, or ruin Fun & Games threads which are just made to combat someone’s powers and are, as such, structured as Stats Equal Vsthreads but are just for fun.
No, if a character has a speed amp they can still blitz. Which seems to be what elhermano was referring to here.
Iirc, you can’t Amp to the point of speedblitzing, and, if you can, it’s reduced to a non-speedblitzing Amp. Can’t quite find the Speed Equal thread to prove my point though, sadly.

Iirc, you can’t Amp to the point of speedblitzing, and, if you can, it’s reduced to a non-speedblitzing Amp. Can’t quite find the Speed Equal thread to prove my point though, sadly.

You can amp to the point of speedblitzing. It's considered a stomp tho, and should be closed.

Since these threads have largely devolved into rudeness, reporting M2B3 for his activities here and here. TL;DR- the man has 15 posts, most of which are arguing, bickering, and jabs. Not debating, mind you- arguing. Pointlessly so. While he makes points at times I agree with, at other times it's clear he's simply trying to fight with Udl (who, granted, wasn't acting much better). It's just a mess, I've issued a formal warning for him to remain civil in future threads.

You can amp to the point of speedblitzing. It's considered a stomp tho, and should be closed.
Not according to the Versus Thread Rules, which states Speed Amps aren’t allowed if they’d allow a Speedblitz during a Speed Equal match. This is sort of off-topic However.

@Daddy I believed that that rule meant that you simply can't make the match, rather than the speed amp ability being restricted. But the versus thread rules page doesn't explicitly say this.

@Daddy I believed that that rule meant that you simply can't make the match, rather than the speed amp ability being restricted. But the versus thread rules page doesn't explicitly say this.
Hm. Probably saved for a better time then- I feel like getting too deep into this sort of thing during a Rules Report thread sort of wastes time and space. Alright, I’ll drop it then.

Bringing up Cool Cat to finish it
"Thank you for the draft, but it should preferably explain a bit more regarding why exactly that the page is not allowed, if we do not have a rule for the character previously." (From Ant).

"Please do not insist on adding Cool Cat or any character from his verse. Not only does he lack any notable indexing feats whatsoever, but staff are sick and tired of having to inform people why he is not allowed due to the persistent calls to no avail. If you do constantly persist on this, there is a high chance for a block" (My Draft)

Here is my edit:
"Please do not insist on adding Cool Cat or any character from his verse. As a character, Cool Cat lacks n notable feats whatsoever, all the instances in the series that can be stated as "feats" are in reality gross exaggerations at best or blatant lies at worst. All the best feats in Cool Cat fall under the lack of indexing purpose rule. On top of which, the author Derek Savage has been famously known to be touchy on copyright about the verse. And finally, the amount of times people have requested Cool Cat ad-nauseum, without taking "no" for an answer have tired our staff tremendously. Repeated pleas about adding Cool Cat may cause for you to be blocked"

Except you say it to everything. A characters Mindhax is stronger than someone’s resistance to Mindhax? ”Headcanon.” Someone’s not 1-A? “Headcanon”. Someone says Ki doesn’t perform a specific function? “Headcanon”. People are providing evidence, you’re forsaking it to make yourself look better.

Let’s see. Sonic vs DB characters, speed was equalized... ‘Blitzes and One Shots”. 7-A Sonic vs 7-A Goku, Sonic’s rated at Hypersonic and Goku’s Superhuman, and speed is equal anyways... ‘Blitzes and One Shots’. Favorite Character tries to Solo DB, tons of examples listed with reasons given as to why they’d win... ‘Blitzes and One Shots’. Even when characters can’t Amp, Speed’s Equal or they have Passive Effects that wouldn’t give a crap as to how fast the character is, you claim he Blitzes and One Shots.

You do very much so invade every vsbattle thread. In fact, you invade old finished ones despite them literally saying Finished in the title, Fun and Games threads, and more. Wright is also correct about the statistics problem.

People do provide evidence for it. In the ‘Weakest Character who can beat Goku’, we provided plenty of evidence. Those topics are also covered in the Discussion Rules. I do believe something was said in the DBS Discussion Thread as well. The problem is, once again, you ignore our evidence and claim it’s Headcanon or something similar.

And if they wouldn’t be accepted, you should see why you can’t use them. I, personally, have tried to assist you in your efforts of Vsdebating before, and I recall asking you multiple times just to make a CRT or something, in which every time you have refused Or ignored me..

Read above. Wright honestly hit this nail on the head.

That is correct, you did only do that twice, and stopped after being told so.

You also try to prove your warped statistics in Vsthreads, such as claiming they should ‘be much higher’ or just overall stating that the wiki’s wrong. You should also pay more attention to that thread you made- people explicitly pointed out why that evidence was wrong, and, once again, you ignored it.

There have been many times where people have openly stated they interpreted your writing as Rude, Shouting and other obnoxious interpretations. Each time, you said the same thing, ignored it, and kept going. It sounds less so like a writing issue and moreso an ignorance issue, where you fail to recognize that most people seem to be interpreting what you’re saying differently than how you’re saying it.

That’s why I specifically said ‘I know that’s not against the rules’. That’s also why I made sure to check whether you were breaking a rule before saying anything.

You conveniently clipped out where I said something about DB and DBZ threads as well. Don’t worry, I added it back into your quotes. Here is the thread where I mentioned the ‘hours later’ thing- you conveniently deleted your comment.

They often do more than that. In fact, it seems you’re referring to my comment in the ‘Sonic vs Goku’ thread, where I explicitly have evidence as to why you can’t just say ‘he one-shots with 25% higher PL’. You explicitly don’t read, such as when you claim Speedblitzes on Speed Equal matches where the characters can’t Amp, or ruin Fun & Games threads which are just made to combat someone’s powers and are, as such, structured as Stats Equal Vsthreads but are just for fun.

1) In the case you gave, I literally proved why he should have strong mind resistance with how ki works and when he's in MUI. I will quote what someone said in one of the threads in response to my argument:
me: "NO THEY AREN'T BOUND BY TIME ONLY PEOPLES ACTIONS"
Another person
: "Headcanon".
Literally, that person didn't give evidence, that is why I said it's that person's headcanon, that person claimed something and had the burden of proof to explain why , he just said, they are bound by time (a simple statement that can be dismissed without a lot of evidence as well), and I respond, they aren't.

2) On that page, I wasn't forced to give evidence if not asked for it and that Goku could still transform and get statistic amps. In the second thread, you linked I responded to that comment more since you asked for evidence, and say he has saiyan's ability and I forgot if I mention this but, I was also thinking that this was Goku with the moon scaling stuff and could be superior to this sonic and could eventually blitz and one-shots with saiyan's reactive power level. "Regardless, he does blitz them all and one-shots if they are weaker.", referring to if they are already far weaker than him and in the op , it says "Speed is = in all Rounds" , it doesn't say equal speed. Also, this was more a general statement if anyone asked for more detail of how the matchup could have go, I would give more evidence but it wasn't the case.

Edit: for the speed is= all rounds, I misread that and thought it was saying something else since it didn't say equalized or something, I forgot about the equal sign (=).

3) I could simply say that this person shouldn't have posted this in a new post, and wouldn't be necro if I simply posted something in that thread when that post itself isn't even month's old or anything even close to that. And that was fun and games and they were people saying stuff like " saitama solos db" or "-Pennywise: Shitstomps the entire franchise."

4) "The problem is, once again, you ignore our evidence and claim it’s Headcanon or something similar."
When they say something without evidence I would call it headcanon unless there is proof of that claim.

5) Multiple people asked me to db crt , I said why it wouldn't happen, and that what I'm trying to update was against the rule.

6)? I just say, if you use this scaling he wins, or using the wiki scaling he loses, Idk why is that a problem.

7) "You also try to prove your warped statistics in Vsthreads, such as claiming they should ‘be much higher’ or just overall stating that the wiki’s wrong. You should also pay more attention to that thread you made- people explicitly pointed out why that evidence was wrong, and, once again, you ignored it."

That is true, but that is just my claim using the scaling that I presented. I didn't say the wiki is wrong, I just said, they should be higher, nothing bad about saying that they should be higher. I didn't ignore, I simply countered that claim.

8) "There have been many times where people have openly stated they interpreted your writing as Rude, Shouting, and other obnoxious interpretations. Each time, you said the same thing, ignored it, and kept going. It sounds less so like a writing issue and moreso an ignorance issue, where you fail to recognize that most people seem to be interpreting what you’re saying differently than how you’re saying it."

Or simply what they interpret doesn't mean I was necessarily shouting, and I stopped to use caps with the users who stated they think it's shouting (even though there is no evidence that I was it's just what they think I was doing).

9) How is that one hour?

10) That is the same thread that I said, he would still one-shot if we used the moon scaling from roshi, or simply using the difference in raw energy output for Goku and sonic, he can simply surpass him in raw power pretty quickly (with Saiyan reactive power level ) and would one shot if he uses power amping atk like Kamehameha.

11) Yes you can, what are you talking about?

Last edited:
@Blue Another thread was made for discussion of that rule, please go there.

Reading the examples.... yeah, no. He's blatantly ignoring what everyone is saying. Hell, he's claiming you can blitz someone with passive hax.

Give him a month ban at the least. We're done here.
I'm pretty sure in one of those example, I just explained why passive hax like mind hax (how ki works and if using mui) wouldn't do anything to him. And that is somehow 1mounth ban worth , wow , ok. Or when I asked how corruption worked at that time I didn't know it would work.

I'm pretty sure in one of those example, I just explained why passive hax like mind hax (how ki works and if using mui) wouldn't do anything to him. And that is somehow 1mounth ban worth , wow , ok. Or when I asked how corruption worked at that time I didn't know it would work.
1. The mindhax has been shown bypassing resistances

2. Dragon Ball mindhax has only been shown controlling, like, a few people. That is absolutely pitiful by mindhax standards. Anyone who can control more than that can control a Dragon Ball character, never mind the ability to cancel resistances. That's how mindhax on this site works.

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work, you can’t even think before you can move
If you read my post (didn't obviously), I just explained how ki is related to mental strength level and the more ki you have the more mental strength you have and would need, I also posted earlier in one of those posts why those minds hax would not work against other versions of Goku let alone mui and that is somehow ignoring when I just explained why it wouldn't work.

1. The mindhax has been shown bypassing resistances 2. Dragon Ball mindhax has only been shown controlling, like, a few people. That is absolutely pitiful by mindhax standards. Anyone who can control more than that can control a Dragon Ball character, never mind the ability to cancel resistances. That's how mindhax on this site works.
resistance 2 ? Again if you think it's pitiful that is you. Again I explained if goku is vastly above said character in power , with his ki + mui , there is no mind hax working unless they were to be relative.

Mental strength ain’t related to Ki, mental strength is related to willpower in dragon ball, this how Vegeta let himself get mindhaxed by babidi

If you read my post (didn't obviously), I just explained how ki is related to mental strength level and the more ki you have the more mental strength you have and would need, I also posted earlier in one of those posts why those minds hax would not work against other versions of Goku let alone mui and that is somehow ignoring when I just explained why it wouldn't work.
1. Some versions of mindhax don't give two ***** about mental strength.

2. Unquantifiably stronger than "can mind control a handful of people" is still pathetic. The more people you can control, the stronger your mind hax is and mindhax that can control armies or cities is really common, never mind verses like Star Wars.

This is a mini derailment (apologies if I come off rude), can we bring this to another thread?

Mental strength ain’t related to Ki, mental strength is related to willpower in dragon ball, this how Vegeta let himself get mindhaxed by babidi
No , ki was stated by toriyama to be , energy , courange and right-mindness , once more i'm not here to debate with you. You can have both mental strengh and will power.

You can definitely bring a pointless discussion about DB's mindhax resistance to another thread.

Right mindedness does not translate to physical strength or mental barriers, it has to do with a healthy mind, same as Ki in real life.

Babidi mindhaxed vegeta because Vegeta didn’t willpower through it, if it was through Ki and physical strength, this wouldn’t happen
@Agnaa That’s assuming he lets us do that

Right mindedness does not translate to physical strength or mental barriers, it has to do with a healthy mind, same as Ki in real life.

Babidi mindhaxed vegeta because Vegeta didn’t willpower through it, if it was through Ki and physical strength, this wouldn’t happen
@Agnaa That’s assuming he lets us do that
I won't keep arguing and debunking your point because this isn't the right place for that, I mention that example and you and the other one kept arguing you could have stopped I'm not holding you. IDK why even if I was somehow wrong is ban-worthy just because of that, not ok.

If it's worthy something, even though they have already been banned, they once shouted at GiladHyperstar in a DB vs Sonic thread, then they deleted the post when I made them notice that caps lock was like shouting and pretended they didn't do it and said "Your opinion doesn't count, you better disappear" when I asked them to bring reasons for why their character should win other than "one shots" when it didn't even have a large advantage in ap. And for that, DDM gave them a warning.

Last edited:
I think that elharmanopadre has proven to be enough of an ongoing disruptive disturbance in this community, and likely a troll given his insistent 1-A Dragon Ball claims, to warrant an at least 3 months long block both in this forum and in the wiki, possibly even 6 months.

Since these threads have largely devolved into rudeness, reporting M2B3 for his activities here and here. TL;DR- the man has 15 posts, most of which are arguing, bickering, and jabs. Not debating, mind you- arguing. Pointlessly so. While he makes points at times I agree with, at other times it's clear he's simply trying to fight with Udl (who, granted, wasn't acting much better). It's just a mess, I've issued a formal warning for him to remain civil in future threads.
He has not behaved badly enough for more than a warning at most.

Also, I vaguely recall that he used another username previously, and has been a knowledgeable and productive member in the past, so it would likely be waste of resources to ban him for minor offenses.

Bringing up Cool Cat to finish it
"Thank you for the draft, but it should preferably explain a bit more regarding why exactly that the page is not allowed, if we do not have a rule for the character previously." (From Ant).

"Please do not insist on adding Cool Cat or any character from his verse. Not only does he lack any notable indexing feats whatsoever, but staff are sick and tired of having to inform people why he is not allowed due to the persistent calls to no avail. If you do constantly persist on this, there is a high chance for a block" (My Draft)

Here is my edit:
"Please do not insist on adding Cool Cat or any character from his verse. As a character, Cool Cat lacks n notable feats whatsoever, all the instances in the series that can be stated as "feats" are in reality gross exaggerations at best or blatant lies at worst. All the best feats in Cool Cat fall under the lack of indexing purpose rule. On top of which, the author Derek Savage has been famously known to be touchy on copyright about the verse. And finally, the amount of times people have requested Cool Cat ad-nauseum, without taking "no" for an answer have tired our staff tremendously. Repeated pleas about adding Cool Cat may cause for you to be blocked"
"Please do not try to add any characters from the Cool Cat verse. They lack any reliable and notable feats, the author has been notoriously touchy regarding copyright for the verse, and the main character has been treated as a joke meme, and spammed in versus threads after a profile page was added in the past. Our staff have also grown tired of the repeated requests to add the character."

Is this acceptable for our Editing Rules or Discussion Rules page?

He has not behaved badly enough for more than a warning at most.

Also, I vaguely recall that he used another username previously, and has been a knowledgeable and productive member in the past, so it would likely be waste of resources to ban him for minor offenses.
I wasn't going for a ban, I was merely notifying the thread that I issued a warning since most of his messages seem to be more combative than productive. It doesn't help that others were fueling the fire. Now that you mention it, I do vaguely recall someone with a similar avatar, though that person generally advocated for incorrect stats IIRC, and tended to only consider his storm calculations valid.

Regardless, it was just a notification of a warning, no other major action as of yet.

Okay. No problem. It seems to have been Myriad of Memes btw.

I undid all their edits up the two they did to Hyun Cha, but I can't monitor their actions any longer, so if they edit something else from now on, you know what to remove.

Back