• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I suppose that we have to ban him for a month then. It is unfortunate though, as he seems to be a productive member otherwise. He is simply constantly on edge and refuses to clean up his behaviour.

Are you willing to apply the ban here and in the wiki?

Is it even necessary for the ban to be only a month after literally everything showcased here? It’s clear he not only dislikes the entire wiki but he refused to change 6 months ago

Regardless, I’ll leave you guys to that decision

He is mainly just very frustrated, not really a bad person, and he has been productive except for his generally testy attitude, as far as I recall.

In addition, he has not said anything really bad. He has mainly just been loudly complaining.

As such, it is better to start with giving him a warning ban. Hopefully he will take it seriously enough to shape up afterwards.

Is there a sort of Rule that exists to prevent people who just... wont listen?
There’s someone here on the wiki (I won’t say names just yet) who consistently ignores stated rules of a Vsthread (such as Speed Equal matches or specific Keys on a characters profile that are being used), and repeatedly tries to wank his favorite verse into winning every match. He goes as far as to ignore the statistics labeled on Profiles, stating ‘You guys are just downplaying him’ and trying to propose outrageous statistics or abilities from statements taking out of context, while simultaneously ignoring the fact that the opponent has a far higher statistic than his character or, as stated before, ignoring the rules of the Vsthread that the OP stated.

He’s been warned for this several times, and hasn’t stopped. He’s gone as far as to Necro old and finished vsthreads before, which were closed at my request since they were finished. Despite all that’s happened, he refuses to admit he’s wrong in any case, often using defenses such as ‘That’s just your opinion’ or ‘That’s Headcanon, Facts > Headcanon’, even when it’s irrelevant or, in his most recent case, during Fun and Games Threads.
He’s been at it for a while, and, honestly, he just sort of gets on my nerves now. I know that’s not a violation, but he is making debates much less fun and interesting with his warped view on the characters involved.

Is there a sort of Rule that exists to prevent people who just... wont listen?
There’s someone here on the wiki (I won’t say names just yet) who consistently ignores stated rules of a Vsthread (such as Speed Equal matches or specific Keys on a characters profile that are being used), and repeatedly tries to wank his favorite verse into winning every match. He goes as far as to ignore the statistics labeled on Profiles, stating ‘You guys are just downplaying him’ and trying to propose outrageous statistics or abilities from statements taking out of context, while simultaneously ignoring the fact that the opponent has a far higher statistic than his character or, as stated before, ignoring the rules of the Vsthread that the OP stated.

He’s been warned for this several times, and hasn’t stopped. He’s gone as far as to Necro old and finished vsthreads before, which were closed at my request since they were finished. Despite all that’s happened, he refuses to admit he’s wrong in any case, often using defenses such as ‘That’s just your opinion’ or ‘That’s Headcanon, Facts > Headcanon’, even when it’s irrelevant or, in his most recent case, during Fun and Games Threads.
He’s been at it for a while, and, honestly, he just sort of gets on my nerves now. I know that’s not a violation, but he is making debates much less fun and interesting with his warped view on the characters involved.
You talking about Elhermanopadre?

I won’t really state names just yet. I don’t want to risk ruining someone’s reputation or something along those lines until I know it’s something reportable, or if he’s actually breaking a rule.

Yes. We've banned people, both temporarily and permanently depending on prior history, for that sort of thing.

If everything you've said is true, I'd recommend a 2-3 week ban for a first offense.

Can someone notify the accused? At the very least, he should know why he's being banned, assuming he doesn't defend himself.

Yeah, he's known for causing a bit of an issue, and just constant annoying posts trying to upgrade dragon ball to 1-A. The reason he tried to upgrade them to 1-A was because there is a single statement that says "outerdimensional"

Yes, that's it.

If you state an opinion that's not his, it's headcanon.
He invades every vs battle thread that involves DBS and says "blitzes and one shots" even if speed's equalized.
He also invades every vs battle thread with the 1-A Goku from above and talks about how his ranking on the wiki is incorrect.
He assumes hax are AP based and thinks because that's how it is in DBS, it's like that all over, and won't take any counter.
Will never make a CRT about his claims.
Bumps threads older than Marvel.
Only God knows how many half truths he makes, and he connects dots that were never meant to be connected.
Repeatedly argues against the wikis standards.

What else?

Well, he's certainly unpopular. Still, he deserves a chance to change his attitude before the permaban hammer gets tossed. Let's knock that up to a month long ban, at most.

2 weeks to a month is the time range I'm thinking.

Well, he's certainly unpopular. Still, he deserves a chance to change his attitude before the permaban hammer gets tossed. Let's knock that up to a month long ban, at most.

2 weeks to a month is the time range I'm thinking.
Uh, do you think we should invite him here? To at least try to defend himself. I’m not condoning his action, but let’s just see what he has to say.

If you state an opinion that's not his, it's headcanon.
He invades every vs battle thread that involves DBS and says "blitzes and one shots" even if speed's equalized.
He also invades every vs battle thread with the 1-A Goku from above and talks about how his ranking on the wiki is incorrect.
He assumes hax are AP based and thinks because that's how it is in DBS, it's like that all over, and won't take any counter.
Will never make a CRT about his claims.
Only God knows how many half truths he makes, and he connects dots that were never meant to be connected.
Repeatedly argues against the wikis standards.

What else?
He also does it to non-DBS threads and characters, as long as it has something to do with Dragon Ball. A thread used to have a Dragon Ball character in it, but the Title and Characters were changed? Hours later he comments ‘(X) Blitzes and One Shots’ despite not even including a DB character in it anymore. DBZ and DB threads aren’t even safe from his attacks- he’ll come around, say ‘(X) blitzes and one shots’ again, and only give arguments when pressured. Even then, he doesn’t give a good argument, and others have to back him up. (Last time I asked this of him, he accused me of Bias iirc)

Ngl that could have probably been said with a little more.. pacifism. Guess it’s too late now, thank you for contacting him.

Officiel debunk
Note: I will try to debunk those claims made up against me as NICELY as possible.

"If you state an opinion that's not his, it's headcanon."

If someone cannot provide evidence for their claim then that is headcanon. Nothing rule-breaking, just dishonest statements.

"He invades every vs battle thread that involves DBS and says "blitzes and one-shots" even if speed's equalized."

Well, most of the time when I say that it's because they can (a character I say blitzes or ones-shots) transform and can become superior statistically against their opponent and did say that said character blitzes and one-shots when speed wasn't equalized. Again nothing rule-breaking.

"He also invades every vs battle thread with the 1-A Goku from above and talks about how his ranking on the wiki is incorrect."

. Wrong, I do not invade all vs thread, that is a false claim. That once again, pretty much failed to disprove me, and I only mention it in some threads by saying, using the wiki scaling he loses, but with the proper one or higher scaling, he (character) will one-shots the second one.

"He assumes hax are AP based and thinks because that's how it is in DBS, it's like that all over, and won't take any counter."

In DB , hax's are ap base, hakai is ap based, and you never counter me and I just said that in DB ,or can tank hax with ap , they can negate hax by having superior raw power than your opponent which is a valid argument and I didn't say all hax, which would be a high ball. Once more, those claims are from people who have a problem with me and I did nothing wrong for this type of claim. And I even provided evidence for that when asked for it.

"Will never make a CRT about his claims."
I already explained why in other threads (when people asked why I didn't do crt) why they would not be accepted, but you decided to ignore those statements. They were also rules for not making the crt for the kind of stuff that I'm trying to update.

"Repeatedly argues against the wiki's standards."
Which one, The only argument I made is that this character should be higher than the stats they are given and I often say , that with the stats they are given in the op or wiki , he will win or lose.

The first time I was in this wiki, I didn't know what was a necro, and they were not as old as someone people claimed to be (older than marvel), if referring to that sonic post, that person should have never posted old debates in new threads, that is misleading obviously.

"Yeah, he's known for causing a bit of an issue, and just constant annoying posts trying to upgrade dragon ball to 1-A. The reason he tried to upgrade them to 1-A was because there is a single statement that says "outerdimensional""

The only post I tried to bring up 1-A dbs is in one thread, and most people there failed to disprove anything and I decided to drop it. Evidence is evidence , even a single one is more than enough (had more than that but, let us ignore that for a moment). This shows that it has nothing to do with rules only because they are annoyed or couldn't argue against me literally.

"Other than that, he's just rude and likes shouting at people in caps lock, telling them that their opinion doesn't matter'"

I have tried to be as nice as possible to people even when by nature, I'm not. When I type in big caps, it's to re-show, questions for evidence that I asked many times and that person failed to directly respond to it and dodge the questions. It has nothing to do with shouting. When I tell their opinion doesn't matter, it's because they only provide claims that are opinion based literally or no evidence at all, which is not relevant when arguing with simple facts. You cannot tell or say that i'm shouting at people without evidence, typing in cap=/= shouting , that is what that person thinks or feels which isn't a reflection of the reality and I explained above why I used them

"Ngl, I'm finding this Elhermanopadre guy to be getting on my nerves"

Once more, the "one my nerves" argument, proves it's more so their opinion rater than rule-breaking or something else.

"He also does it to non-DBS threads and characters, as long as it has something to do with Dragon Ball. A thread used to have a Dragon Ball character in it, but the Title and Characters were changed? Hours later he comments ‘(X) Blitzes and One Shots’ despite not even including a DB character in it anymore. and only give arguments when pressured. Even then, he doesn’t give a good argument, and others have to back him up."

That is wrong, in that one example you gave with your post, it was your fault for not doing that change in the first place, you shouldn't have to change the topic that fasts and expect other people not to comment on that same topic. It was never an hour later, it's like the very few mins (2-4mins), that I replyed not an hour ago. And yes, I say blitzes or one-shots because when I already know the obvious answer to the battle and I will give evidence if asked for it (I'm not forced to give any evidence if I wasn't asked for it in the first place).

he refuses to admit he’s wrong in any case, often using defenses such as ‘That’s just your opinion’ or ‘That’s Headcanon, Facts > Headcanon’, even when it’s irrelevant or, in his most recent case, during Fun and Games Threads.

There is nothing to admit when I literally won an argument and my opponent only claims statements that are heavily based on opinions or headcanon such as "I thought you knew more about db" or "DB wank" without any pieces of evidence, no proofs, and I even asked someone evidence for that and they answered was, "Didn't read". I always say stuff that is relevant in vs thread or vs threads that are posted in fun and game threads, it starts becoming less relevant when those persons replied to me with a statement that isn't relevant to the main topic.

Conclusion
Worth rule-breaking:

Necro (I wasn't aware of that when I recently join this wiki).

Derailing threads (I know people who did this and didn't get banned).

General facts:
-Most of those complaints come from people with who I argue and lost an argument and hate me as a result of that.
-Most of them when I argued against them failed to give evidence when I asked for it or trying to dodge evidence against them multiple times.
-Most of those complaints come from dishonest claims and not rule-breaking.
-Most of those claims come from people's opinions that can be twisted and changed with bias against someone else or what they think of me which isn't necessarily the reality or the truth.
- Someone those claims come from people who were making sarcasm statements in other threads.

Last edited:
"He invades every vs battle thread that involves DBS and says "blitzes and one-shots" even if speed's equalized."

Well, most of the time when I say that it's because they can (a character I say blitzes or ones-shots) transform and can become superior statistically against their opponent and did say that said character blitzes and one-shots when speed wasn't equalized. Again nothing rule-breaking.
When the speed is equal, it is impossible to have a SpeedBlitz, since the speed is at the same level

When the speed is equal, it is impossible to have a SpeedBlitz, since the speed is at the same level
No, if a character has a speed amp they can still blitz. Which seems to be what elhermano was referring to here.

Using the wiki scaling he looses.

Well, there's the thing. You kinda have to use the wiki scaling. If you disagree with it, then you should make a Content Revision Thread to fix it. If that gets rejected then, well, tough. You got outvoted. If you know those CRTs won't be accepted, then don't argue with those statistics.

I'm not forced to give evidence

Yes, you are. Wiki rules. Otherwise, your vote is invalid.

Failed to disprove 1-A Dragon Ball.

Well, that's immediately suspicious. The wiki's standards for what we'll accept as 1-A are extremely high. People barely accepted 2-A Dragon Ball. 1-A is practically an impossiblility. Given this statement, I'm inclined to think that you didn't win nearly as many of these arguments as you think you did.

Caps lock has nothing to do with shouting.

No. First rule of internet educate. Caps locks = shouting. I don't believe that you didn't intend to yell. Especially when bold or italics is always an option if something needs to be emphasized.

The people calling me out have a problem against me

Out of all the users calling you out, the one user I could buy being petty enough to do that is 1Goodname. And even in his case, he was caught in the middle of a massive shit storm just a few days ago. The idea of him dragging someone he didn't like to the RVR so soon after that fiasco is out of character, and the others I trust enough to believe over you when you're this heavily outvoted.

Out of all the users calling you out, the one user I could buy being petty enough to do that is 1Goodname. And even in his case, he was caught in the middle of a massive shit storm just a few days ago. The idea of him dragging someone he didn't like to the RVR so soon after that fiasco is out of character, and the others I trust enough to believe over you when you're this heavily outvoted.
Even more evedence is the fact that Ican’tthinkof1goodname was one of the people who wanted to hear what he had to say, and was open to letting him defend himself.

Well, there's the thing. You kinda have to use the wiki scaling. If you disagree with it, then you should make a Content Revision Thread to fix it. If that gets rejected then, well, tough. You got outvoted. If you know those CRTs won't be accepted, then don't argue with those statistics.

Yes, you are. Wiki rules. Otherwise, your vote is invalid.

Well, that's immediately suspicious. The wiki's standards for what we'll accept as 1-A are extremely high. People barely accepted 2-A Dragon Ball. 1-A is practically an impossiblility. Given this statement, I'm inclined to think that you didn't win nearly as many of these arguments as you think you did.

No. First rule of internet educate. Caps locks = shouting. I don't believe that you didn't intend to yell. Especially when bold or italics is always an option if something needs to be emphasized.

1) I'm pretty sure I gave the difference, I said, if you use the wiki scaling, he wins/loses against a character but if you use this higher scaling or more correct scaling he wins.

2) In debating you do not have to give evidence if you weren't asked for it. If my vote isn't counted that is fine , but if i'm asked to provide evidence then I will.

3) Impossible doesn't mean I do not have evidence for such a claim, I did win, they all come at me in the thread and I mainly debated one person on that topic and that person failed to disprove my claims, I stopped that argument because I was asked to drop it.

4) That's is again headcanon, there is no proof of such a thing, I could be typing in caps without shouting and I explained why I did that. Caps can be used as well, bold or italics aren't the only options

5) Yeah they do have a problem, the general people who commented here, are always in a thread that I responded, especially

Daddybrawl.​

Nope. Not true. You have to give evidence of your claims on this wiki. Hell, you're supposed to do that in debating in general.

How is a rule of online educate "headcanon"? This is basic, dude.

Daddybrawl literally asked if what you were doing was against the rules. He doesn't have an agenda.

2) You don't need to give evidence for everything on the wiki without someone asking for it, but you do need to give reasoning for your votes to count. I don't see why that's reportable.

4) Obviously different people have different interpretations of the internet etiquette. I don't always use caps for shouting, I often use it for emphasis.

2) You don't need to give evidence for everything on the wiki without someone asking for it, but you do need to give reasoning for your votes to count. I don't see why that's reportable.

4) Obviously different people have different interpretations of the internet etiquette. I don't always use caps for shouting, I often use it for emphasis.
Fair on the second one. Kinda iffy on the first. Even setting aside the "you need reasons for your vote to count" thing, ypu kinda need to state your arguments for there to be a debate in the first place. Otherwise it's just two people shouting "well I think this!" At each other over and over. FRA not withstanding at least.

Back