• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
* Neo-Metal Sonic VS Perfect Cell VS Meta-Cooler

* Equal Stats for everyone

* Battle happens in the Cell Games Arena

* Metal Sonic:

* Perfect Cell:

* Meta-Cooler: 4 (Oliver_de_jesus, 00potato, XSOULOFCINDERX, Nitro90)

* Inconclusive: 1 (Maverick_Zero_X)

064effe4176cb0a182898b61143ba12b.png
dci9nil-6bd7daf8-1be0-454f-aa9a-7da61d6b72ec.png
latest

Last edited:
By scanning and copying Cell’s Saiyan DNA Metal can obtain Zenkai boosts whenever he’s greatly damaged (and recovering thanks to his Low-High Regen), eventually allowing him to overpower the Meta-Cooler Corps. Though I suppose he won’t be able to permanently kill either Cell or Meta-Cooler due to their Regen, so this would probably end up Inconclusive.

Cooler also has its adaptation, so it would be a loop, since each time I hit it harder, he will hit it even harder.

So incon or Multiples metal Cooler overpowered

Voting Metal Cooler via numbers.
Both have adaptation to balance each-other out but the sheer size of the army is something NMS can’t effectively deal with.

Does Cooler have any way to bypass Metal’s Regen? If not he can’t really win; it’d be a standstill.

A Ki attack from tens of Metal coolers could go through the low high regen or well so I think, although it won't be easy due to Neo Metal's special abilities.

Here we go again , db vs sonic , cell blitz and one-shots robot sonic , cooler blitzes one-shots robot sonic. Cell wins in the end.

Back