• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, some Sonic characters would try to solo the following Dragon Ball characters (will be listed down below).

The fighters from the Sonicverse side would be: Modern Sonic, Modern Tails, Shadow and Eggman

Each of them would deal with the Dragon Ball fighters separately.

Tails and Eggman would get two weeks of prep time, while Sonic and Shadow simply get prior knowledge about all enemies. 2-C weapons are restricted to everyone.

The Chaos Emeralds are available to everyone, with Eggman being able to also use them in his machines, but their 2-C ends are restricted

All items are allowed here.

Speed is equalized in all rounds

With that said, here are the Dragon Ball fighters they would have to deal with with:

Round 1: Toei King Vegeta
Round 2: First Form Frieza
Round 3: Namek Saga SSJ Goku
Round 4: Android 18
Round 5: Imperfect Cell
Round 6: SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta
Round 7: Dabura
Round 8: Kid Buu
Round 9: SSJ Vegito
Round 10: Meta-Cooler
Round 11: LSSJ DBZ Broly
Round 12: Janemba
Round 13: Baby Vegeta
Round 14: SSJR Goku Black (Chou)
Round 15: God Zamasu
Round 16: BoG SSJG Goku
Round 17: Golden Frieza
Round 18: Hit
Round 19: Base Toppo
Round 20: SSJ2 Kefla
Round 21: Full Power Beerus
Round 22: Limit Breaker Jiren

How far would each combatant go?

Last edited:
Since speed isn't equal, LSSJ Broly and any one above him will blitz and one shot.
In the rounds from 1 to 10, Eggman just mind hax or Sonic and Shadow go super and one-shot

Everyone has prior knowledge so they would know about the glare I think.

Also each of them tries to take on them separately. Should note that in the OP

Here we go again, most of your post are only about a sonic character vs a db character, regardless, dragon ball blitzes and one-shots.

ICant: looks at the profile history of someone and says he doesn’t only make DBZ matches
Elher: ‘that’s your opinion’
...lol.

Either way, yeah, what was said earlier. Doesn’t Eggman Have access for Mind Control devices, as well as Tails iirc? I recall Eggman starting with it in Colors, and with Prep Eggman can get his arsenal of Robotic Minions out and just swarm the DBZ characters with numbers.
Im not very proficient on Sonic characters, but I think Eggman’s at the least pretty set out.

The swarm probably doesn’t matter since they are likely too weak to be a problem.
Mind control might work. Is tails likely to use it? Eggman probably but he still gets one shot. Same with the rest of the cast.
Let’s see what El Hermano has to say. This can’t be added anyway so we can allow non-profile arguments if they are good.

Honestly, Elher tends to wank DB characters, to the point of once suggesting a tier 1 Jiren for transcending Time. We should probably stick to the profiles.
Also, aren’t the robots comparable to Sonic? I could’ve sworn Sonic was... Oh, this ones tier 5, lol. Well, Robots should be able to carry him quite far, as well as serve as Fodder for the more powerful characters, further cementing his victories throughout the rounds with things such as Mind Control and BFR

Just noticed Zamasu on the list. Probably doesn’t get past that with Drones and such, but things such as the Time Eater could send Zamasu to places devoid of Time and such, coupled with Prior Knowledge meaning he could probably do that. My Knowledge on this stuff’s kind of rusty though, and I’m relying on profiles atm, so could be wrong.

ICant: looks at the profile history of someone and says he doesn’t only make DBZ matches
Elher: ‘that’s your opinion’
...lol.

Either way, yeah, what was said earlier. Doesn’t Eggman Have access for Mind Control devices, as well as Tails iirc? I recall Eggman starting with it in Colors, and with Prep Eggman can get his arsenal of Robotic Minions out and just swarm the DBZ characters with numbers.
Im not very proficient on Sonic characters, but I think Eggman’s at the least pretty set out.
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, I WAS TALKING ABOUT HOW MANY DB CHARACTERS VS SONIC CHARACTERS THIS GUY MADE LATELY.

Both. Goku Black and God Zamasu are from the DBS Manga, and SSG Goku, Golden Frieza, Hit, Kefla, Beerus and Jiren are from the DBS Anime

Cool. Though this is for who? Since each of the Sonic characters fight on their own with no interferance from anyone else. Kind of like each of those Sonic characters have a DB boss run and see how far they go

Oh snap, my bad.
Modern Sonic w/ 2-C weapons and Chaos Emeralds restricted stops at Full Power Beerus (all of Sonic's resistances are BS, but the combat experience from Beerus + Hakai which I'm pretty sure he has no resistance to, correct me if I'm wrong, stomp.
Same w/ Shadow.
Tails stops at Golden Frieza from barrage of death beams, better maneuverability, and more.
Eggman, Idk where he scales and his certain abilities, but from skimming through his profile I'd say he stops at Jiren.

Here’s what I see for Eggman’s rounds:

1: Wins easily, with plenty robots stronger than King Vegeta, the Numbers advantage and Hax such as BFR
2: Definitely harder, but still wins for the reasons above.
3: While BFR won’t work due to Instant Transmission I believe, Eggman still has robots far stronger than Goku, and plenty more Hax that Goku doesn’t get Resistance to.
4: Wins this one easier than the last, as 18 doesn’t know IT.
5: While the High-Regen will be troublesome, Eggman still has Hax such as Mind Manip and Imperfect lacks IT iirc. Definitely difficult, but at worst Eggman can crank something out with his Prep Time and Prior Knowledge to take care of that core.
6: I forget which saga 2nd Grade’s from, but Mind Manip and BFR won’t work, unless Mind Manip’s past Baseline. However, Eggman’s got Vegeta beat in Hax still, and plenty robots still have the AP necessary to defeat him.
7: Easier than the others, Stone Spit May not work on Robots and Dabura lacks any resistance to Hax.
8: Kid Buu... oh boy. Mid-High Regen, Candy Beam, Resistance to Mind Manip May render the MindHax useless, and IT means no BFR. Buu would easily be able to blast away several robots, and easily turn them to stone or shred them apart with the Human Extinction attack. However, he ultimately stops at Eggmans most powerful inventions, and things such as Life Force absorption or Existence Erasure should do Kid Buu in.
9: We‘re officially getting into the big leagues. This follows the same trend, with Vegito at-best slaughtering a bunch of robots before getting erased from Existence or potentially Mindhaxed.
10: This one may actually be easier or harder, depending on how Cooler’s abilities work. At worst, Cooler has to be erased from Existence. At best for Eggman, superior AP, Transmutation and more ends Cooler in a way where he can’t Regen from it.
11: This one’s actually easier, since Broly lacks resistance to Hax like the others. Once again, at worst, he’s erased, at best he’s Absorbed or Mindhaxed.
12: Sealing, Reality Warping and Law Manip are going to make Eggman struggle, that’s for certain. However, he doesn’t have Dimension Travel meaning he could get BFRd or Mindhaxed, assuming his Absorption actually only works on Attacks. I’m also not sure if he can nullify Technology, since he’s only seen nullifying someone’s power over Souls. At worst, with Prior Knowledge and Prep Eggman just time travels back to when Janemba was born and erases him from existence with a 4-D potency, or Janemba gets got by hundreds of clones of Metal Sonic, Infinite and Shadow, who’re weaker physically but vary in Hax.
13:This one’s certainly worse. Corruption, type 6 Immortality and such a high rank means a large majority of Bots are useless. However, without resistance to the likes of Transmutation or EE, he likely goes down. If needed, Eggman can create a Black Hole or use Void Manip to take him down, or just build something with Prior Knowledge.
14: Easier than the past two, Black gets Transmuted, Mindhaxed or erased. Most of this is possible with Speed Equal honestly, that’s the saving grace here.
15: Only slightly harder. Erasure may not work, but Mindhax, Transmutation, Life Force Absorption, or even a possible win with Metal Sonic copying things and several hundred buffed Metals just charging At Zamasu would probably give Eggman the win in a speed-equal match.
16: Same as before, Goku gets Mindhaxed, Transmuted or Erased.
17: Frieza may not be erased, but he can be BFRd and Mindhaxed, so no matter there.
18: With Prior Knowledge and Prep, Eggman has enough Timehax to counteract Hits own, Dimensional Travel to hit Hit during TS, and enough Hax to put down Hit before he increases his Power in response. However, Hit does pose a massive threat- as an assassin, he’s more likely to attack Eggman immediately, and TS means he has the potential to skip past everyone and destroy Eggman. I’d rate this Incon, it’s a ‘who-goes-first’ scenario.
19: Loses easily to a wide variety of Hax
20: See 19.
21: See before, various Timehax and Prep+Prior Knowledge means Beerus gets Mindhaxed before he can Hakai.
22: Can’t tell which Jiren this would be, but once again Mindhax, Numbers and higher range (universal + vs universe) means he probably gets off a Mindhax or Transmutation, or even possibly BFR him with various technology.

In conclusion, Eggman has so much Hax, Range and Numbers that the solo, haxless characters don’t stand much of a chance. Note how he has more trouble with Buu, Janemba or Baby than any incarnation of Jiren. Iirc he also tends not to screw around with non-sonic enemies, and Prior Knowledge + Prep gives him a lot of options.

Last edited:
Isn't Eggman's BFR is like Low 2-C or 2-C range? Even Goku at his strongest is still has 3-A range with IT

I have no clue, but it’s better play it safe than sorry and list the better Wincons than ones I’m not certain about.

Here’s what I see for Eggman’s rounds:

1: Wins easily, with plenty robots stronger than King Vegeta, the Numbers advantage and Hax such as BFR
2: Definitely harder, but still wins for the reasons above.
3: While BFR won’t work due to Instant Transmission I believe, Eggman still has robots far stronger than Goku, and plenty more Hax that Goku doesn’t get Resistance to.
4: Wins this one easier than the last, as 18 doesn’t know IT.
5: While the High-Regen will be troublesome, Eggman still has Hax such as Mind Manip and Imperfect lacks IT iirc. Definitely difficult, but at worst Eggman can crank something out with his Prep Time and Prior Knowledge to take care of that core.
6: I forget which saga 2nd Grade’s from, but Mind Manip and BFR won’t work, unless Mind Manip’s past Baseline. However, Eggman’s got Vegeta beat in Hax still, and plenty robots still have the AP necessary to defeat him.
7: Easier than the others, Stone Spit May not work on Robots and Dabura lacks any resistance to Hax.
8: Kid Buu... oh boy. Mid-High Regen, Candy Beam, Resistance to Mind Manip May render the MindHax useless, and IT means no BFR. Buu would easily be able to blast away several robots, and easily turn them to stone or shred them apart with the Human Extinction attack. However, he ultimately stops at Eggmans most powerful inventions, and things such as Life Force absorption or Existence Erasure should do Kid Buu in.
9: We‘re officially getting into the big leagues. This follows the same trend, with Vegito at-best slaughtering a bunch of robots before getting erased from Existence or potentially Mindhaxed.
10: This one may actually be easier or harder, depending on how Cooler’s abilities work. At worst, Cooler has to be erased from Existence. At best for Eggman, superior AP, Transmutation and more ends Cooler in a way where he can’t Regen from it.
11: This one’s actually easier, since Broly lacks resistance to Hax like the others. Once again, at worst, he’s erased, at best he’s Absorbed or Mindhaxed.
12: Sealing, Reality Warping and Law Manip are going to make Eggman struggle, that’s for certain. However, he doesn’t have Dimension Travel meaning he could get BFRd or Mindhaxed, assuming his Absorption actually only works on Attacks. I’m also not sure if he can nullify Technology, since he’s only seen nullifying someone’s power over Souls. At worst, with Prior Knowledge and Prep Eggman just time travels back to when Janemba was born and erases him from existence with a 4-D potency, or Janemba gets got by hundreds of clones of Metal Sonic, Infinite and Shadow, who’re weaker physically but vary in Hax.
13:This one’s certainly worse. Corruption, type 6 Immortality and such a high rank means a large majority of Bots are useless. However, without resistance to the likes of Transmutation or EE, he likely goes down. If needed, Eggman can create a Black Hole or use Void Manip to take him down, or just build something with Prior Knowledge.
14: Easier than the past two, Black gets Transmuted, Mindhaxed or erased. Most of this is possible with Speed Equal honestly, that’s the saving grace here.
15: Only slightly harder. Erasure may not work, but Mindhax, Transmutation, Life Force Absorption, or even a possible win with Metal Sonic copying things and several hundred buffed Metals just charging At Zamasu would probably give Eggman the win in a speed-equal match.
16: Same as before, Goku gets Mindhaxed, Transmuted or Erased.
17: Frieza may not be erased, but he can be BFRd and Mindhaxed, so no matter there.
18: With Prior Knowledge and Prep, Eggman has enough Timehax to counteract Hits own, Dimensional Travel to hit Hit during TS, and enough Hax to put down Hit before he increases his Power in response. However, Hit does pose a massive threat- as an assassin, he’s more likely to attack Eggman immediately, and TS means he has the potential to skip past everyone and destroy Eggman. I’d rate this Incon, it’s a ‘who-goes-first’ scenario.
19: Loses easily to a wide variety of Hax
20: See 19.
21: See before, various Timehax and Prep+Prior Knowledge means Beerus gets Mindhaxed before he can Hakai.
22: Can’t tell which Jiren this would be, but once again Mindhax, Numbers and higher range (universal + vs universe) means he probably gets off a Mindhax or Transmutation, or even possibly BFR him with various technology.

In conclusion, Eggman has so much Hax, Range and Numbers that the solo, haxless characters don’t stand much of a chance. Note how he has more trouble with Buu, Janemba or Baby than any incarnation of Jiren. Iirc he also tends not to screw around with non-sonic enemies, and Prior Knowledge + Prep gives him a lot of options.
GG Eggman

Honestly, Elher tends to wank DB characters, to the point of once suggesting a tier 1 Jiren for transcending Time. We should probably stick to the profiles.
Also, aren’t the robots comparable to Sonic? I could’ve sworn Sonic was... Oh, this ones tier 5, lol. Well, Robots should be able to carry him quite far, as well as serve as Fodder for the more powerful characters, further cementing his victories throughout the rounds with things such as Mind Control and BFR
Me wanking? that is me putting the characters where they should be (for the jiren part, it was stated to transcend time itself meaning on a conceptual level , it has nothing to with wank , that is power was stated to be).
Regardless , most of this is nonsense , putting higher ranked characters vs some of the weakest dbz characters so they might have a chance to win. In normal battle , the sonic characters would get stomp with proper scaling of their power , but they would win the most part and stop from 14 to 22.

Elher, I don't know you personally and have never had a deep conversation with you, but please don't bring ya bs to a vs thread.

Anyways, Eggman FRA (D-Brawl's reason's), Sonic Shadow and Tails for my reasons

Back