• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAS Should Be High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Overvoid doesn't contain other franchises. It just contains the Omniverse and possibly Final heaven and the Eoynmous realm.

Yeah and i agree with that. 1A is where they scale imo.
Plato was also the guy that didn't even believe that a single infinity existed, much less forms that scale infinitely beyond all possible qualitative expansions of infinities lol.

Sure. The tiering system is much better and easier. And also very effective than this pile of words which make zero sense.
The people there actually have read the verse they scale while here, everyone goes off their wiki and the mods are ********.
Also you have much more freedom in there than here.
I meant a good reason why the tiering system was better.
It is literally based on vswiki's old tiering system.
The people literally wank the shit out of verses with no scrutiny as they can do whatever they want on the wiki.

Plato was also the guy that didn't even believe that a single infinity existed, much less forms that scale infinitely beyond all possible qualitative expansions of infinities lol.
Platnoic ideas are beyond dimensionality and space and time.

I meant a good reason why the tiering system was better.
It is literally based on vswiki's old tiering system.
The people literally wank the shit out of verses with no scrutiny as they can do whatever they want on the wiki.
The old tiering system was good but I didn't eve know they changed it.

Platnoic ideas are beyond dimensionality and space and time.
There's no qualitative superiority and the expansions are also not qualitative as qualitative differences weren't a thing for Plato. It's like saying that transcending time and space is 1A, which it isn't.

The old tiering system was good but I didn't eve know they changed it.
It honestly wasn't the best. It was debunked by people numerous times over. Again, CSAP is the literal den for flat-earthers that believe that it actually has a good tiering system. Some of the debaters aren't bad, but it's still a flat-earther place.

It honestly wasn't the best. It was debunked by people numerous times over. Again, CSAP is the literal den for flat-earthers that believe that it actually has a good tiering system. Some of the debaters aren't bad, but it's still a flat-earther place.
I think its simpler which makes it better to gasp.

Transcending all of space would be equivalent to surpassing a high 1B Structure, so they should be low Outerversal. •But Outerversal is stated as "normally being portrayed as entirely external abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant". •Which would mean, to surpass Time-Space to a infinite degree in terms of dimensionality. Since you're not Surpassing time and space, but only space, you are low outer.
I think this is one of them talking about Transcending space and time shit.

Transcending all of space would be equivalent to surpassing a high 1B Structure, so they should be low Outerversal. •But Outerversal is stated as "normally being portrayed as entirely external abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions, usually by perceiving them as akin to fiction or something similarly insignificant". •Which would mean, to surpass Time-Space to a infinite degree in terms of dimensionality. Since you're not Surpassing time and space, but only space, you are low outer.
This should make the new gods 1-a.

Right, but they have no source for this. Plato's works don't suggest anything like this, and everything else just seems to be headcanon. Whereas, this wiki actually uses mathematical functions and concepts to justify their tiers.

Right, but they have no source for this. Plato's works don't suggest anything like this, and everything else just seems to be headcanon. Whereas, this wiki actually uses mathematical functions and concepts to justify their tiers.
Idk dude.

It really wouldn't, and this wiki goes against that. If you're unhappy with that, then take your revision somewhere else.
It should since the sphere of gods are eaxternal abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions.

It should since the sphere of gods are eaxternal abstractions that lie outside of the applications of spatiotemporal dimensionality as a constant defined by physics on any level, even compared to infinite or uncountably infinite dimensions.
It doesn't, tho. Nothing in your scans suggest that. It wouldn't be 1A...at all.

Hell, they are above the concepts of time,space and dimensions themselves. They even transcendence to the point where you can not measure the concept to any length to limit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back