• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it doesn't slow “everything” that comes at him, his brain selects targets/objects and slows them down, everything else passes through, like air for example.

It's explained that 0.2 is half a year, I am not arguing on it, here is a scan.
1. thats him explaining how before he had to actively maintain infinity and select the stuff to not pass, but that now he does not need to actively maintain it

https://cdn.*****************.com/file/mangap/2085/10015000/15.jpg

You wouldn't, most people here are fine with them being equalized.
Most people here aren't, there's two users agreeing and two who don't. And its not what we "agree on" this is a standard wiki practice. This is no different than me trying to equalize Chakra to Reitasu.

Honestly irrelevant to me at this point, people equalize all sorts of different types of energies.
If there's a problem with this, maybe make a CRT to clear things up.
not how it works, energies are = when they are similar, so we are not the ones that need to make a CTR on it

You wouldn't, most people here are fine with them being equalized.

so gonna ignore the wiki standards then?

Most people here aren't, there's two users agreeing and two who don't. And its not what we "agree on" this is a standard wiki practice. This is no different than me trying to equalize Chakra to Reitasu.
Nobody except you and TOAA have problems with it, others just don't care.
We will equalize them unless you make a CRT to clear things up.
1. thats him explaining how before he had to actively maintain infinity and select the stuff to not pass, but that now he does not need to actively maintain it

I don't agree with you, it's clear as day he still selects targets.
Here's a blog I made a while ago on Limitless, with scans. Nothing was taken out of context.
so gonna ignore the wiki standards then?
No, we will equalize general energies such as Chakra/Ki/Magic/Cursed Energy.
No offence but I don't believe you, make a CRT, let people discuss.
There were no problems with Chakra/Cursed Energy until this thread.

Nobody except you and TOAA have problems with it, others just don't care.
No, we will not equalize them. Again this is a standard wiki practice, you can get any staff member here and they'll tell you the same. This isn't something that you can reply "no go make a CRT." I don't need to make a CRT for what is already accepted.
Here's a blog I made a while ago on Limitless, with scans. Nothing was taken out of context.

I really don't give a flying **** on what you believe, if you wanna be purposely ignorant that's on you, don't try to insinuate that others are wrong when the only user who's wrong here is you.

You're an idiot aren't ya? Everyone in OP can use Haki, it's just that most never actively used and or trained. Everyone has Haki, they just need to actively awaken it and use it.

I have you dense goofy cretin. You're the one who doesn't understand how things work around here.
How old are you? cant you pass your arguments without insults?

1. so basically "i will ignore the standards of the wiki"

2. "here read i blog I made bout what i think" yea, na, i prefer to use the image of him explaning his domain fully instead of a watered down version of it which he made to cause the least amount of harm
Gojo: "Perception, communication. the actions you take in life are forced upon you Infinitely"

i dont have to make a CTR when the page is right there saying it = energies that are similar

i have not complain bout the whole energies being = here, but i did mention it to explain that energies are only = when they are already similar to each other

I see, I am not going to entertain this behaviour any longer.
I vote Madara for reasons I gave and unwatch this thread.

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

This convo kinda does remind me of that one time Bleach was being equalized to DBZ so that ichigo could soulhax a soulless robot but ehh idk if verse equalization applies or not.

It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess. However, if an ability has a weakness, condition, caveat, or limitation, shown throughout its use or stated by a valid and uncontradicted statement, then it should be applicable after the equalization.
Equalization works highly on a case-by-case basis,
so many relevant cases should be discussed in the versus thread itself.

CE and Chakra aren't similar, ergo they wouldn't get equalized.

"Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion"

u seem to have forgotten to highlight the first part pain

Also chakra can be Changed and amplified by the user feeling negative emotions
so it’s connected in a way to them not sure if this would equalize it though

NOOO not everyone in OP has haki this is basic knowledge lmao, you need to learn how to awaken and use haki
Every living being has haki…
11.png

Ocular Genjutsu work via projecting Chakra from the Dojutsu into the eyes of the target. It still travels from point A to point B

Either way, in character, both Gojo and Madara prefer to start things with CQC rather than their hax if they view the opponent as 'normal'. In Gino's case if they're strong enough to give him a bit of a fight or if he has to protect people (1 Finger Sukuna, Jogo, Hanami + Jogo) but usually keeps Infinity active whenever possible, even in CQC. Madara is willing to use CQC agaisnt even fodder Chunin and jonin from the ninja alliance, and would use Genjutsu occasionally (like he did agaisnt the 1 fodder ninja for paralysis or like against Ay.) Madara much prefers CQC over his hax though. It's supplementary.

Now, people forget that Gojo has abilities besides Domain like Red, which is a 2x AP amp (compared to Blue), Blue which has magnetic like capabilities and can auto hit/twist/mangle people's bodies like he did agaisnt Juuzo and Hanami. (Or, if that wasn't Blue, Gojo has an ability to mangle limbs or project immense torrents of force). We got Purple which is an EE. And then he has atomic level spatial manipulation hax which can be used offensively, flight, teleportation etc.

Madara has his tools as well but infinity blocks Genjutsu that has to travel from point A to point B.

Most likely both Gojo and Madara would start with CQC, and Gojo would get no hits in at all due to speed equalized + Sharingan. Madara realizes he can't hit Gojo either. So, Madara would have to figure out how to hit Gojo, while basically all of Gojo's attacks would work on Madara.

But let's play Devil's Advocate and say Genjutsu does breach the infinity for whatever reason. It would require Gojo not having his blindfold on first, and Gojo usually doesn't take it off unless he's doing a big technique or unless he's pressed. This fight is IC and not Bloodlusted, so Gojo ain't rushing to take it off, especially when he has hax that can work on Madara before resorting to Domain

I see Gojo taking it more times than not unless Madara has some things I'm forgetting about.

Gojo FRA.

Makes me realize the need for the reconsideration of the results of 3 of the 4 Naruto vs Gojo matches that were completed.

If Madara can't get through Gojo's infinity I believe this should be a stomp, even though he resists the mind manip part of Gojo's domain, it wouldn't prevent purple from hitting him as cursed techniques always hit inside a domain.

Nah, if Cursed Energy isn't = Chakra then Gojo's brain wouldn't be able to sense and then slow the Chakra that is being sent to create illusions, and Genjutsu is a much easir wincon than Gojo's domain.

So in a sense let me clear this up like i said already whether SBA happens or not Genjutsu GG
With SBA, madara does not need to inject chakra into gojo brain so GG
without SBA Gojo cannot sense chakra so cannot stop it again GG.
Lol yeah this is not a stomp but seems like one as madara go to will be genjutsu immediately his attacks dont work. lol Gojo has no reasonable vote and Grace will soon end

Nah, if Cursed Energy isn't = Chakra then Gojo's brain wouldn't be able to sense and then slow the Chakra that is being sent to create illusions, and Genjutsu is a much easir wincon than Gojo's domain.
I will take this as a vote. Add again.

@LordGinSama while I do understand where you're coming from and likely make strong points, but please avoid comments that belittle people's intelligence in the future. This includes calling people "Idiots" or "Cretins".

Thank you.

Ignore Pain at this point, if he wants to be ignorant as to how equalization works then let him be ignorant.
You should take your own advice and learn how to read and stop being an ass no one has to agree with you or your opinions
So in a sense let me clear this up like i said already whether SBA happens or not Genjutsu GG
With SBA, madara does not need to inject chakra into gojo brain so GG
without SBA Gojo cannot sense chakra so cannot stop it again GG
So with or without verse equalization GG

Madara's gonna have a hard time hitting someone with clairvoyance over miles (similar to Byakugan), and warping. Gojo also has really strong healing which is a +. It would come down to genjutsu Imo. The sharingan must send chakra into the optic nerve and obviously also isn't passive (see Minato vs Obito). Both of those are points against it. We also must consider that only Koto can work without some sort of forced visual stimulus and Gojo uses a blindfold. Finally there is the fact that MS usage has some glaringly obvious similarities to cursed energy. Karin even comments that she can feel the malice from Sasuke utilizing MS techniques which would be a dead giveaway to shenanigans the moment it is activated, especially since he himself pretty much has the equivalent of dojutsu.

So Imo there needs to be proof that the chakra emitted from the sharingan users can bypass infinity for a genjutsu wincon. Fight ends once Gojo uses his domain.

Vote: Gojo

Madara's gonna have a hard time hitting someone with clairvoyance over miles (similar to Byakugan),
irrelevant and Byakugan users do not have clairvoyance
and warping
You mean teleportation?
. Gojo also has really strong healing which is a +
nah it is just mid regen
. It would come down to genjutsu Imo. The sharingan must send chakra into the optic nerve and obviously also isn't passive (see Minato vs Obito).
first watch naruto the only reason why you will need to send chakra is if the target does not have chakra so this did not happen during obito and minato and only happened in the novel
Both of those are points against it.
debunked
We also must consider that only Koto can work without some sort of forced visual stimulus and Gojo uses a blindfold.
uhhm no shisu said Mangekyou sharign not "My sharigan" he said "the Mangekyou Sharigan"
Finally there is the fact that MS usage has some glaringly obvious similarities to cursed energy
so SBA?
So Imo there needs to be proof that the chakra emitted from the sharingan users can bypass infinity for a genjutsu wincon.
Uhhm The burden of proof is on you that Gojo can stop something he cannot feel or has never seen or felt before you cannot ask us to proof a negative,
and again if genjutsu cannot work then this is a stomp or stalemate lmao, as madara only wincon is genjutsu or wait for Gojo to use domain and infinity goes down in that instant
Fight ends once Gojo uses his domain.
according to this wiki madara is resistant to Gojo Domain

I already addressed all your misconceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back