• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Guys its already settled, don't derailed it further

I even requested my comments and the other abouy Ned to be deleted so it would not clustered the thread

Not too much of an issue, I'll just warn him about how things work here.

Edit: Seems this is their third offense involving unauthorized editing, with warnings issued for the past two (one by myself even). I think a temporary ban is warranted now but I'm unsure how we handle this.
How extreme were his other offences? Did he drastically change statistics, or just make dumb inexperienced edits?

Thank you. That sounds like he should be banned for at least 6 months then, due to repeated vandalism. Likely for a year.

So what matter, he join to debate, if he debate in peace and respect the rule then he is fine, he come from Youtube or somewhere else don't matter.
And a warning to you, while i'm not a staff, using Rule Violation Report Thread to try kicking people who debate against your verse through ban is not a good behavior, if you want to defend your verse, then you should debate in good faith with strong evidence, not through trying to ban people

And a warning to you, while i'm not a staff, using Rule Violation Report Thread to try kicking people who debate against your verse through ban is not a good behavior, if you want to defend your verse, then you should debate in good faith with strong evidence, not through trying to ban people
Okay, so you really need to calm the heck down here, he is not trying to actively get new members kicked he is just suspicious of new members because they can act similar to ones he had a bad experience with. Also he is not trying to get people banned because he wants to defend his verse it’s just that he thinks they act suspicious.

Stop the hate on him.

The point is that he might be related to that guy who we banned earlier for circumventing the CRT process. SAO has nothing to do with it.

While I understand why Problemexe is paranoid given how GamerTurk treated him in the past, this seems like coincidence to me. If he starts blatantly acting the exact same than that'd be a different story, but I think we're jumping the gun here.

Okay, so you really need to calm the heck down here, he is not trying to actively get new members kicked he is just suspicious of new members because they can act similar to ones he had a bad experience with. Also he is not trying to get people banned because he wants to defend his verse it’s just that he thinks they act suspicious.

Stop the hate on him.
I don't hate him and have nothing against him, but his behavior recently in my opinion is really really suspicious to me

I don't hate him and have nothing against him, but his behavior recently in my opinion is really really suspicious to me
At least I didn't stonewall a CRT before and admit that someone was downplaying a CRT

I'll try calming down
The point is that he might be related to that guy who we banned earlier for circumventing the CRT process.
^ This was what I was trying to say

What makes his behavior so suspicious then?
It is all about the Omega guy back then when we ban him, i don't know Omega harrassing him or not, and could understand Problemexe change his acc to avoid being harrass, but nothing happen until Omega created his CRT, and then immediately a screenshot of Omega conversation on Youtube appear with Helestias post it make Omega a ban at his face, the timing is so good that i'm really confuse and i don't think all of us stalking Omega youtube acc and his conversation all the time just to post it when he make his CRT. But yeah, Omega is the center of attention back then because he is the star with his really naive comment of: "i hope i don't get ban", and yes most people got pissed off at that comment, after Omega got banned, he even ask will the CRT be closed in hope it blow-up. And then gamerturk join, i can understand one or two moment of being paranoid, but even after that he trying to press people here to "possibly" ban gamerturk rather trying to see if gamerturk intention is bad or good, he only stop when all people allow the CRT and gamerturk to debate, and when Joycap he immediately post this
so i think i'm reasonable for being paranoid about Problemexe behavior.
At least I didn't stonewall a CRT before and admit that someone was downplaying a CRT
You didn't stonewall it because more like you can't argue back at gamerturk argument cause he make a better point than you. You even accuse Agnaa being bias because he like gamerturk comment, and most people find gamerturk have better reason, and you also have tendency to like everyone comment who is at your side.

Edit: You possibly trying to ban people who have good knowledge on SAO in hope only you who have knowledge on the verse remain so you could work it in your favor.

Well this is the end of my explaination. This could be a too harsh accusion on my side, but i think i need to point out my opinion. I nned to sleep for now, sorry everyone for bothering

You didn't stonewall it because more like you can't argue back at gamerturk argument cause he make a better point than you. You even accuse Agnaa being bias because he like gamerturk comment, and most people find gamerturk have better reason, and you also have tendency to like everyone comment who is at your side.
Screenshot_2021-05-09_112954.png

^ This was what I was referring to
Edit: You possibly trying to ban people who have good knowledge on SAO in hope only you who have knowledge on the verse remain so you could work it in your favor.

Well this is the end of my explaination. This could be a too harsh accusion on my side, but i think i need to point out my opinion. I nned to sleep for now, sorry everyone for bothering
That's it. I'm outta here.

I'm reporting Galactic Astronaut for his bevavior on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/unpopular-opinions.116122/page-4#post-3793877

He got into an argument with another user that lasted an entire page, than started arguing with another user when they tried to intervine stating "you're not an admin". I called him out on this and he aggressively ried to drag me into his initial argument.

Keep in mind, this was not a versus thread or a content revision thread or anything of the sort. This was a thread where oeoole could state their unpopular opinions. Nothing more.

Nothing ban worthy, but he needs a warning. We need to make it clear that this behavior will not be tolerated here and that other users, regardless of ststus, have full rights to call him out for his behavior. The world doesn't revolve around him.

It’s so funny that you are reporting me just because you weren’t able to just talk it out to me huh? I asked for points and you have yet to make them dude.

I literally don't even know what you arguing over. I'm reporting you because you're throwing a hissy fit. The world doesn't revolve around you.
Dude, i wasn’t throwing a hissy fit lol i was just responding to him just because it didn’t fit his needs and kept lying to me and trying to tell me that i have serious problems. Yet when i asked him why he dropped the argument and it was funny y’know because people say things to others all the time but when you ask for evidence they vanish. Also i never said that the world is revolve around me.

Back