• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Have the arguments been properly countered yet? If so, it can probably be closed.
ow what? Whatever happens, will you throw the truth in the garbage?
Let’s see. My memory is kinda rough, and I wish not to see his face again, but I remember the Space Shook argument which was debunked on the SAO General Discussions Thread. The speed downgrade should be an upgrade (I just haven’t provided arguments yet), but I don’t want to make another Speed Blog since I might be stalked again.
It doesn't matter where the arguments come from, if they're valid then they're valid.
You’re gonna support the YouTuber who called VS Battles 5 year olds?

Let’s see. My memory is kinda rough, and I wish not to see his face again, but I remember the Space Shook argument which was debunked on the SAO General Discussions thread. The speed downgrade should be an upgrade (I just haven’t provided arguments yet), but I don’t want to make another Speed Blog since I might be stalked again.
Relay it to me and I will ravish in the salt of salty haters!

Let’s see. My memory is kinda rough, and I wish not to see his face again, but I remember the Space Shook argument which was debunked on the SAO General Discussions Thread. The speed downgrade should be an upgrade (I just haven’t provided arguments yet), but I don’t want to make another Speed Blog since I might be stalked again.
I understand you about this, then give your counter-arguments to someone you know and let that he made a blog if you wish.

People are being way too serious in a Rule Violations Report thread.I think we can further talk in the crt or sao discussion thread than here

Don't strawman me, it doesn't matter what kind of person makes the arguments, all that matters is whether the argument is correct or not.
This is correct, yes. We want to strive for accuracy in this wiki.

If GamerTurk had just made an informed analysis of why our Kirito statistics are wrong without involving any targeting of our members, that would have been fine.

It would have been even better if he or somebody he knows had just politely argued here instead though. There is a big chance that we would have accepted his suggestions.

Let's also avoid trying to insult him please. It worsens the situation.

He is somebody with over 50,000 YouTube subscribers, which counts as a community, and our rules state that we should avoid trying to provoke other communities to avoid conflict and controversy, and enable us to focus on our work instead of pointless chest-thumping competitions, and resulting troll raids. It doesn't always work, but we have avoided an awful lot of problems over the years by sticking to this principle, which is why I deleted one of your comments.

He is somebody with over 50,000 YouTube subscribers, which counts as a community, and our rules state that we should avoid trying to provoke other communities to avoid conflict and controversy,
Community? Are you sure they aren’t just 49.999, alts of his subscribing to his channel? Regardless, I really respect how you ignore criticism, but in turn they are using those rules against us. We never did anything to him, as far as i can tell. Just because we scale his favorite verse wrong doesn’t mean that he should attack us. Why do people get so heated over a fictional verse?

Last edited:
Well, there unfortunately isn't anything we can do about it except endure, try to ignore the attacks, and mind our own business.

I have repeatedly had to take enormously worse punishment over the years for automatically being some kind of public figurehead for this community than what GamerTurk did to our members in this case.

We have to focus on our goalpost of constantly improving the reliability of our system and profile pages, not pick pointless fights that we do not have an arsenal for anyway.

Stop inciting unnecessary drama.

Well, I could make a long list of things that have happened to me that are enormously worse than what happened here, but I won't.

Again, we do not have the arsenal or interest to engage in public fights with other communities. Even trying to politely reason with people with a serious grudge against us has never worked out in the past, so all we can do is toughen up, endure, ignore it, and mind our own business.

Again, stop trying to start unnecessary drama, or I will likely have to give you a warning.

Also, stop derailing. This issue is over and done with.

Look, I think a good point to try take away from this is that nothing gets done if people keep fighting here. Don't need to stoop to that. People are going to be mean and make mean comments. Better to turn that anger towards keeping the debate moving forward. Don't let it get to you and be better than all that.

Sorry for keeping this going if it's a little off topic.

Last edited:
This guy's been harassing my friend for the last few months until he had to literally change his account Because of the harassment i don't give a shit about SAO or his Debunks if he wants to be heard then he needs to act like an actual adult
which he didn’t

Okay, so should we allow him to participate here or not? The issue is whether or not he can behave in a civil manner, or will get into heated arguments with members here who are angry with how he has treated them, and then make YouTube videos about it.

Back