• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2-A forms

Speed equalized?

SMT dante
Instead i'm going to use the Multiversal Pizza

Superman Prime One Million
He's the man with the golden touch

I'm still amazed the 2-A upgrade was accepted. Anyway, Dante stomps via shitons of hax, regen, immo and AP.

He is on a very high end of 2-A, he can insta kill with stinger, can erase and deal conceptual damage with normal attacks and cut through all resistances and defesenses (I dunno about this one) with almighty attacks.

Unless Supes is very deep into 2-A Dante glares to harshly at him and game over.

Based on what I know about the characters, this should be a stomp for Dante. Too many OHKO hax, and even if we just ignored them he's probably much further into 2-A than Superman is.

Superman is ranked 2-A for scaling above a heavily amped version of his past self, who was only base 2-A. It's unclear how much further out POM Supes is, but that's our one point of reference. His superiority to a base 2-A character. Dante is equivalent to a guy who stomped three guys who each scale above a gal who scales far above a gal who scales above base 2-A. It really isn't comperable. 2-A is an expansive tier.

Dante bags this FRA, might be considered a stomp. He not only has much higher scale of AP than Superhombre here, but also has the much superior hax and even if he doesn't have the outright demon SMT bs like the level of regen, he still has many of the bs abilities tied to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back