• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's persistently insulting me because i'm against his views in the thread i linked, and it's getting tiring. He knows what he's doing. Perma-ban, honestly.

He has been warned before for this childish behavior and he doesn't learn. Perma-ban or a very long ban should be okay.

Can somebody provide quotes of what he has done specifically?

If they are potentially dangerous for you to repeat, please link to an external image upload site.

Well, he seems to be extremely unreasonable and time-wasting, and to use repeated moderate insults. I suppose that blocking him seems fine, but he doesn't seem to have behaved badly enough for a permanent ban. Would 3 months be enough, or should we make it longer?

It seems like he has been banned two times previously, for similar behaviour, so I made the ban 4 months long instead.

Can we just give him a chance? Maybe he just doesn't know the severity of his actions. I already warned on his wall. If he strikes again then we give him a ban I think.

Agree with MYHERO. Vandalism would be one thing but memeing is a bit different- just get him to know where to meme and where to actually contribute.

Okay. I will give him a warning.

this guy is slightly suspicious. First time on the wiki and he is already making comments wanking son goku (xeno). You dont think he is a certain someone do you? Or do you think he is just new and messing around a bit as a new user?

Edit: Nvm been banned

I blocked him. It seemed to be a troll account. His comments were too insane right from the start.

Is somebody else in the staff willing to give him a warning?

I think the situation with him is handled poorly since he is not trolling and wants to know why the wiki does not use WoG statements.

Well, he is being antagonistic and disrespectful, but I suppose that I can give him an explanation.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2631370

If this is not report worthy then you can delete it, staff.

Alright, first of Junkie, despite being warned in previous threads, he still mocking and insulting with the other user like Demon, and Winter.

Second, Winter attitude there, he's showing a bad behaviour and some of adding fuels on drama, and suspected as "someone", as for "someone" case its up to you to the staff.

He came at me for disliking a character. Which is a sign of fanboyism. Calling it like I see it. "Adding fuel." You leave a stick burning, that leads to a forest fire

And who? Otherwise mentioning it has no significance other than adding useless information.

This report itself is silly. No one is actually cursing or anything. It feels like to me you just wanted something to report. No matter the scale. The whole thing is "you don't like this character because of that? Says a lot about you." "I have my reasons, so hop off my case."

Burlap jack was doing the same thing. All I did was explain why I ain't like the character. And he's all like "good to see your input is irrelevant." Like ok.

And another is all like "I don't like how you are reacting, kinda reminds me of other people." I care because..?

I don't really see anything report worth; not too well informed about the previous threads or that verse, but no one seemed hostile or aggressive as of late. They mostly just sounded as if they were arguing favorite to least favorite characters, which isn't really bad. That being said, a couple pointers for them to calm down wouldn't hurt, but no need for a strict warning.

He has usually behaved well as far as I recall.

No problem. I am glad that you are feeling better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back