• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I's say ban the guy. A stern warning probably won't cut it with this one.

<Reads post

That is absolutely not from someone who's willing to listien to reason

I'd say clear an

That attitude just smells of potential trouble.

I'm all for giving people a second chance, but yeah, I'm not so sure about this one chief.

Banning him won;t help this at all

it'll literally only make it worse as he'll think that people agree with what he thinks Ant thinks

This is basically asking for him to come back with socks and repeat this

The Tetromino King said:
Wait, he is insulting an admin. Infinite.
calm down there lol they are people just like us. u dont get instantly arrested for saying that the president is fugly, now, do u? (ps example only. dont hunt me later please)

Look, also, um... I really don't want to be that guy, but badmouthing Catholics is just as bad as badmouthing any other religion. Yeah, stereotypes have to come from somewhere, but there's more to it then that.

he has broken multiple rules at once.

Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language

We are trying to keep this wiki all-ages accessible, so please think twice before inserting offensive, disturbing, or disgusting texts, descriptions, or images into the profiles, and feel free to help out by changing such content.

Derogatory comments on religious or political matters (both highly sensitive issues) will not be tolerated, as it almost always leads to massive hate-commenting and negativity. Doing so will result in a deletion of the post, and possibly a ban, depending on the severity.

and more than that. This should be an infinite.

Hl3 or bust said:
Banning him won;t help this at all

it'll literally only make it worse as he'll think that people agree with what he thinks Ant thinks

This is basically asking for him to come back with socks and repeat this

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
at least he didnt post on some random thread (that wouldve been bad lol...... like, crusade level bad)
Well, this probably wasn't the case, but your comments kind of made it seem like you were agreeing with him on Catholics being like that. I know what you were trying to say, but try and word it better next time.

@tetro i will say this one last comment as to not derail the thread; i have been banned so many times its not even funny, but i was given second chances before, on many different occasions. he should at least deserve the same.

I am also very uncertain if a ban was a good idea in this case. A strict warning might have been better. He has behaved well for a long time before that after all. He simply seems to have severely misunderstood my intentions. I am against the persecution of any group, including Christians.

so we either

1: Ban Chartate and basically validate their entire post (in their mind at least)

or

2: Give him an ultimatum-level warning about that kind of thing and explain how it was a misunderstanding

which seems better to you Cropfist?

wait, wait... since when do invalidate his opnion? just ban him. we have actual proof of what he did on the site. we dont need to be "worried of what he might do". ban him. i dont care for how long, but do it. i think we should hear what he has to say, but whether is in place or not shoudlnt really be that hard to decide

I don't know how that validates their post attacking a religion and another user, but it wouldn't matter, because just letting that off the hook is a horrible precedent.

Well, there is the fact that he misunderstood and behaved well a long time before that.

However, some other administrator would have to tactfully handle the warning/explanation.

they are saying that if we ban him, he will make out to be the oppressed victim who couldnt even talk about his views and what the **** not. we dont really have that problem, as we have pre set site rules here, which kinda nullify any bullshit he or she might try to bring up later on.

Antvasima said:
Well, there is the fact that he misunderstood and behaved well a long time before that.
However, some other administrator would have to tactfully handle the warning/explanation.
well, wouldnt it be good for u to do it? so that u two can sort it out? might make the process easier, imo.

Their "views", or at the very least their expression of them, were very harassing and hateful. Anyone who sees the post would not fall for the victim card

not very harassing, but very violent, or intrussive, i think. rash even. he wanted to make a point, so he was, well, not very careful in his way about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back