• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say a month is fine. Maybe give Matt like a WoD embargo corresponding with udl's ban, since we all know how well it would go when he eventually gets back if the guy he can't bevave with edited the verse's ratings in some way.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:ABoogieYesSir?useskin=oasis

He once again is back to necroing threads, and is generally spamming a ton of random threads with things of no value like "wot" or "hmm".

Ordinarily I'd say it's not worth me reporting this since I can just eat him, but check out the message wall. He has had 3 already. Hell, I was one of them.

Not really sure what to do here. Banning someone for this feels weird but it's not like there's anything else elft if he's gonna ignore being earned 3 times.

Please just stick to the one.

...Then you should preferably not put "Another Sock" on your profile, because that's extremely risky and misleading.

Edit: And like many others have said, you can only have one account.

Guys the issue of noob's other account is done with. Just wait for an admin to see this and ban his alt.

As for Udl and Boogie though, still waiting on input. (This isn't an invitation to spam the thread.)

Chartate101 said:
I find it hard to believe you didn't know alts were banned after almost a year of being on VSBW
Nah, I believe him. Noob is a pretty decent guy and I've seen long time members do much stupider things.

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah i think i messed something up...

I was not the right person to go to for this lol
He said that you only banned his second account. That should probably be fine.

Antvasima said:
What did he do?
Never mind. He did some very stupid edits by creating an almost empty profile page and asking for a versus matchup in a talk section.

However, he seems clueless and inexperienced, rather than as a troll. Can somebody give him some instructions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back