• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am personally getting very tired of Udlmaster's relentlessly argumentative and unreasonable behaviour. He has also repeatedly been disrespectful and provocative towards Matthew.

Honestly, this Matt vs Udl situation is very irritating.

-One side disagrees

-The other side whines.

-Then the two proceed to argue and then personal attacks are thrown around.

-Then one side uses the classic "I posted arguments that you have yet to refute and thus you are biased"...despite refutations blatantly being a thing but I digress.

-Next, the victim card gets thrown around and everyone against it just hates the verse and those who agree with Udl begin the whole "you guys are failing to give good arguments and are biased towards WoD". Because, we have all the time in the world to target one single verse only. That's giving WoD too much credit. Especially when one of the ones who disagreed with the 1-A upgrade is actually someone who has started actively reading the text. But apparently, everyone just has this massive hate boner towards WoD. Something in which is absurd.

-The thread gets closed and Udl decides to do something petty instead of just letting it go, proceeding to waste everyone's time and do no more than irritate others.

-Rense and repeat.

Honestly, at this point I am all for a ban as even before WoD, this same temperment happens basically whenever someone goes against a series Udl likes. This is not the first time. Udl has gotten into arguments with multiple people over his favorite verses. There have been times when even simple changes become extremely large arguments with him. Then there is everything Kep mentioned above.

I don't care about this Hitler stuff at all, I am just giving my thoughts.

@Ant Both Make the same thing, no need to bring all the responsibility to Udl Most of Time Matt goes on Udl's threads even when you told him to stay away from him but it's also his Admin responsability to check important CRT

Anyway, One week ban is enough if people want to ban him

But in any case, Matt and Udl need to stay away.

So, the Anti-Semetic stuff was dropped, so what's the warning for then?

Debating on "too much".

And like The Causality said, it takes two to have an argument, Matthew is more than willing to join the threads I specifically make, after being told to stay away from me, and proceeds to make comments like "Playing the victim card" and "LMAO".

And I've tried to make peace with Matthew, a lot of people don't know this, but I was the one who asked Matthew the first time to not have bad blood between us, Matthew never bothered to responde to me, and I made sure he knew as I posted it in the VSB chat and have a screenshot of me saying it.

Being disrespectful and relentlessly wasting the staff's time after repeatedly being told to stop is a valid reason even on its own.

The disrespect is both ways, and this isn't the first time Matthew has been rude to someone, see the Earl and Dark situations.

And the wasting part isn't wasting anyone's time, people in the threads agreed with me and people still agree with me.

So it wasn't just me not being satisfied with the refutations.

You have been acting considerably worse than Matthew as far as I am aware, although he could admittedly make more of an effort to behave a bit better.

Everything I've ever done is in response to Matthew, however, he's gone around asking why "my" profiles aren't deleted yet and has done so to the Mage profile without warning.

So, we know it's shit talk towards me, as he name drops me.

Then there's the Dark situation, where he was bad mouthing Dark saying he think people need a "Russian Intellect" to understand Umineko.

You are going around being relentlessly argumentative and obnoxious, while willfully ignoring all staff instructions. That can get people annoyed with you after a while.

Matt does in fact need to make an effort to not give 1-2 sentence replies to such things and then just leave it at that. It only causes issues and sets people off. If Matt is going to comment on a WoD thread, it's best that he comments with a detailed argument first things first and not after Udl has replied to his 1-2 sentence post stating he disagrees.

Asking them to avoid each other is not going to happen to be blunt. They aren't going to stay away from one another. Why? Because, one is not going to stop trying to upgrade his verse to 1-A while the other is not going to allow an upgrade with insufficient evidences to occur. It's just a fact of the matter. Not to mention the likelyhood of them crossing paths on Vs Threads.

At the end of the day, this has gone on for a couple months now and shows no sign of calming down.

But like I said, I'm not the only one disatisfied with the the Staff's arguments, there's multiple people who don't think they're reasonable arguments.

Which tells you why I would continue arguing, it's not because I do it to waste mine and others time, but because I am disatisfied with what I'm being told.

It's like me saying to you about Tenchi Muyo: "I think the statement about them being beyond dimensional space being too vague. Drop the topic, I've debunked you."

You're going to be not only irritated, but disatisfied.

The problem is that the staff cannot waste hundreds of hours on arguing with you when they have already stated why they do not accept your arguments, and have you repeatedly mocking them in addition to that. It causes a severe unbalance in the stability of the wiki and permanently needs to stop, but you haven't listened to any previous warnings or instructions in this regard, which tells me that you seem unsuitable for this type of environment.

@Matthew

I gave him instructions to ask you. He asked me first.

But Ant, it's like I just said, none of us, me and others included, disagree with the Staff's denial, they don't think it's founded in anything legitmate, which is a fair refutation, we can't just automatically cease an argument because a staff member says so, otherwise it's an argument from Authority.

And I haven't mocked any other staff member?

I've only ever memed on Matthew in response to him being mocking and condesending to me.

Ultima has refuted all of your arguments. You just relentlessly refused to accept it until he had no more energy, threw up his hands in the air in exasperation, and unsubscribed from the thread.

The staff has as a job to evaluate what is and isn't acceptable in CRTs. You will have to accept that convenience if you are going to be a part of this community.

"But like I said, I'm not the only one disatisfied with the the Staff's arguments, there's multiple people who don't think they're reasonable arguments."

Yes, but you are the one who causes the biggest fuss out of it. You are the one who goes out of his way to add people to Opponent's sections out of spite, even after Ant already removed it once. i.e this entire conversation. And you constantly bugging people like Ultima over this crap. And still find room to mention Matt when he's not even currently involved in the conversation, basically asking him to join in. Not to mention conversations like this. There is a reason why you are the main focus here.

Matt is at fault as well, but you by no means help much in any regard. Matter of fact you make ordeals worse.

Anyway, I am going to bed now, but to be blunt, your relentlessly argumentative and time-wasting behaviour about absolutely anything tells me that you are causing considerably more trouble than you are worth keeping around.

In that thread you showed, where I justify why I added him to opponents, and it's evidently not out of spite, it's out of a fact that he's asking why "my" profiles aren't deleted yet, so he does, with evidence, want the verse gone, which is opposition to the verse's existence.

And yes, I took it up with Ultima, because Ultima was obviously confused and even apologised for being rude, so he agknowledged he was rude.

And what's wrong with telling someone who is a supporter of the verse to join the thread, who also shares my disatisfaction with the verse, if you want, I will message him and he will agree with me that it was an abuse of authority, as there was 4 people, me included, that wasn't happy with the refutations given.

It is not your place to add someone to the Opponents category however, and you know it was out of spite. You yourself did not need to put him there, but you chose to do so. Let that person decide to do so themselves.

From your mouth on that thread with Ultima "That Matthew is still chatting shit, Ant isn't listening to anyone besides authority, then I read that I was commented on but cannot comment because the thread is closed and I was given another warning, for wanting to accurating represent World of Darkness.". Hence why Ultima closed the discussion and stated he did was not in the mood to deal with the situation.

That's not the point. Everything that happens to you due to staff is an abuse of authority. You aren't the only person who has had a thread closed. I will happily reopen the thread and highlight it at that if that will make you and those 4 people happy despite many people agreeing with Ultima's arguments.

Udl you're not supposed to put people other than yourself anywhere on that without them asking you to or something. Yes Matt's being rather bad about this. We get it. That is its own issue, but you aggravate the problem with your own behavior doing stuff like this. You need to learn to just step back and not force your own issues up. You'd get more done that way. If matt's behaving badly and you are not, your complaints would have more merit, but since you're escalating the issue and are an arguably worse contributor...

You also can't just spam people with this sort of stuff. People have lives and don't constantly want to deal with wiki things. In the very reply to you he said he was in a bad mood which is generally an implication that they're not gonna want to continue. I get that it is subtext, but half the time I check recent wiki activity you're trying to hit him with long walls of text and I have a feeling Ultima is just not the type of person who can just blow someone off and you aren't picking up on the fact that he wants a break.

Tbh the last part doesn't really seem that bad to me either, similar to the thing matt got reported for a little while ago it's just people being somewhat impolite. However it is clear that this wasn't the main focus of his comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back