• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread, VersusJunkie54 and Maxnumb231 are cursing and disparaging each other. That took over the thread. If I'm not mistaken, Junkie has already been warned by Pachi. Even though I do not comment on the thread, seeing those comments is somewhat disgusting

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2559599

I have asked for an explanation: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2600460

Useless, you shouldn't report people for what they do on other wikis. For a real life senerio, this is like calling the police in Scotland for a crime committed in South Africa. We have no jurisdiction there, and cannot monitor what our members do on other wikis

Crimson, your logic is bad...

>User deleted stuff on another wiki, gets banned

>User also deleted stuff on this wiki ,shortfly after it did the other thing mentioned, therefore should get banned

Crimson Azoth said:
Useless, you shouldn't report people for what they do on other wikis. For a real life senerio, this is like calling the police in Scotland for a crime committed in South Africa. We have no jurisdiction there, and cannot monitor what our members do on other wikis
Then why was Tier-Sarcasm banned when he has done nothing to violate against VS Battle Wiki and is banned here for doing something on another wiki?

Only when they are present in VS Battles and did something bad on another Wiki which also violates the rules of this Wiki I think they should be banned.

Jbw is a secondary wiki of sorts and some of the staff is shared between both. It's not some random wiki.

In this case the behaviour is bad here but useless really needs to stop going so far out of his way just to look for people to report. You can do better things with your time then scour other wikis just for that.

This case in particular is fine, but useless does this a lot.

Some random new guy called Red Cup appeared in the Riordanverse Tier 6 revision and told me I'm a ******* moron while I was talking to Kepekley23.

Seems weird to me, as when I checked he only had 2 edits and the other one is asking Ogurtsow what does he think about communism (not saying that there is anything wrong with that).

Kepekley has blocked Red Cup, if he causes trouble on other wikis, report him to Fandom or VSTF while you're at it.

Edit: I meant Soldier Blue blocked him.

That was Soldier Blue who blocked him, but he named himself Red Cup to copy my profile pic and my description. That's the last thing I'm gonna say, I'm not going further into Red Cup.

Okay, Matthew needs to be warned, he shouldn't be allowed to do this:

Firstly, he joins the "Strongest Characters for every tier 29" thread and the first thing he does is to say: "People are dumb"

https://imgur.com/ZvwuHjq

This is breaking the first rule of the site:

"Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language."

Then goes and starts to claim that the Strongest character threads should be closed down, because "they bring out the worst of the VBS culture" yet, cites no examples and says this out of no where without any context or background, which as shown in the thread, has instigated clashes and what could be drama:

https://imgur.com/KtheoG5

Here's the thread in question:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2592644

Seriously, once again you are reporting me for an extremely minor thing, while also demanding that my every post be an essay explaining my opinions? I stated "people are dumb" in a facetious, light way in response to people saying Elder Scrolls Protagonists had passive 1-A hax, which Ultima Reality already corrected.

And I casually said my opinion which on the thread was mainly rejected and reprimended.

The only real reason you're doing this is out of a personal bias against me. It's no different than all the other times you tried reporting me and called me "malevolent".

Calling people dumb even if they are is always pretty rude yes, but it was just a general statement not directed at anyone in particular. And the next comment was just his opinion with a few others agreeing with him. I know it's a Fun and Games Board that shouldn't be taken literally, but he does have good points.

All in all, there was nothing report worthy, and all these witch hunts against otherwise important Admins need to die.

I agree with Dragon. Matthew and whoever is reporting him has done this several times where they argue here instead of the message wall. We should make sure this derailment doesn't happen.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I respond because witch hunts against me in particular have become a trend. I sometimes can't say things which are much lighter than that which others do all the time without getting reported by someone who holds a transparent grudge.
They certainly have. I've seen your name thrown around quite a bit off-site.

No warning needed.

Matt was told that it came off as harsh, good, now there is no point in discussing this further so let's drop this.

And for something so trivial reports are not needed. That's the kind of stuff solved by talking to each other.

"Hey that was a bit harsh"

"Sorry, i'll pay more attention the next time"

"Ok, thanks".

I don't want to see other comments regarding this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back