• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true the account has been around since 2016, but we're talking about someone infamous for making 6 or more socks; maybe that has always been one of her lucky/slipped accounts. Marco Shark, RapidMotorcycle19 and Megaboy Prime all joining immediately after Kyle's year long ban was one of our main reasons for confirming them all as Mikoto.

And the fact that Marco Shark also decided to make a match that Kyle was so eager to make just when he got banned and the thread was closed helps the case that they're the same person.

I feel like the Shovel Knight profile is far too similar and specific to be a coincidence, but I see your point.

Maybe a temporary ban would be better then?

I suppose so. Would 2 or 3 be more appropriate?

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Actually, speaking of Kyle Ramos. Given his history of year long blocks twice and the fact that he hasn't really changed at all, shouldn't his block be permanent? I'm fine with the current two month block, but I don't think any amount short blocks are going to change his behavior. It just doesn't make any sense to give a 2 month block after a year long block just ended a week ago as well as his first couple warnings happening on day one.

What do you think Kepekley?

Matthew Schroeder said:
It's Mckmal. He does this.
Are you sure he's Mckmal? I mean there was a troll annoying me as well, and he claims to be Mckmal, but he called me a "biracist", which is what people called me because of my right-leaning political views. Not sure how Mckmal could know about that, since I only shared my political views in private Discord servers.

There are some other trolls helping Mckmal, but he is usually the one that spams people wih gorn images.

Anyway, it is best to drop this discussion.

It seemed like a clear case of trolling/vandalism to me, as our regulations make it very clear that we do not allow fanfiction. If that is not the case, he can contact me directly.

Okay, but this was the first thing he did in the wiki, so again, it seems far more likely that he was trolling.

He might be harmless, so I want to give him the chance. I'll let him know that if it was a legitimate mistake, he can contact you off-site and request to be unblocked (he might not know what his mistake was). If he ignores my message, then we assume troll, and move on.

Okay, but I am more inclined to think that he is a member of our regular troll group trying something new.

I don't know. Kepekley has not replied.

Antvasima said:
I don't know. Kepekley has not replied.
Well, Matt agrees with doing that, and so do I. If we take the people who gave kudos to my last reply, you can also count several more staff members.

Well, I suppose that Matthew can extend his ban then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back