• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your general attitude when people just generally disagree with you, which is evident in your wording, and your seeming inability to change your mind despite being given proof disallows having any sort of actual discussion.

proof? u mean how u said u didnt have to give any cuz ur not obliged to? got it. and no, i wont back on my opinion. and i dont get an attitue with people. i got an attitude with u, cuz no matter what i say, u have to go agaisnt it for some reason. its not the first time. u trynna play the victim now lol imma stop right here cuz it aint the place for this

thanks for reminding me mom. and its funny, cuz ur trying to make a case against me here, even tho i have nothing agasint u. i didnt even talk to u actually. and if he felt offended (for whatever reason), he couldve come here himself. when i said that i didnt want to make a thread downgrading someone famous like kakashi cuz of the shit storm that follows, this is what i meant.

I have nothing against you either, but this kind of behavior must be reported. It doesn't matter who you're talking to, you're being rude with people just because they disagree with you despite the arguments.

no, im trying to not be made a fool of by him. all the guys does is say "ur wrong cuz of this -brings in irrelevant point-", "did u even watch the show?", "dude, just quit", and i go and ask him if he can read, and i get reported? got it.

You weren't reported for telling him to read, you were reported for being rude about it. Being rude and sassing people doesn't help your case

@wrightway, look, i understand, but this one guy just gets on my nerves man. @black how was i being rude if not for that? thats literally the only thing rude i said to him. he tries to play the smartass all the time, but the repercussions come to me for not going along with it?

This user's block recently expired, but I think it was already agreed by most staff to be This user who joined shortly after his block, as well as This user who joined after that account's block.

For proof, we still remember Kyle from this thread as well as at least 12 or more staff members concluding Mikoto like behavior in Fire Emblem Threads. Also shares the same obsession with Yu-Gi-Oh, Barney the Dinosaur, Dragon Ball, Persona, among others. Also has something against Saint Seiya from what I heard from Matt.

Furthermore, reporting staff members just for closing stomp threads is another indicator. Her spamming this thread will further prove it as well. Also find it suspicious for him/her to talk about Rapid/Asuka/Mik as if he knows her.

My obsession with Yu-Gi-Oh? Come on now. I am just posting stuff from Season 4 and Capsule monsters. And i have literally nothing to do with Barney, i just said that the new profile looked good and that i wanted to make battles for him for the memes when he had a profile back then. And would just changing the opponent for Mukou change stuff? I was literally just looking for the 2-C that caused the most controversy. Seriously, having Seiya on a VS thread is a crime now?

I am also a DC fan and i post in there regularly, Rapid does not know shit about DC nor Totono (Kimi to kanojo). Check that out before randomly reporting people. Is this because i did not agree with you on the fire emblem threads?

What do other staff members think? It seems like Kyle was banned for a year previously. Dark649 may remember more information.

Yeah, because i was rude in a Yu-Gi-Oh! thread. And i used to go to the fire emblem threads, but they became so toxic i do not bother anymore.

Well, you need to make an effort to behave better now that you are back. Otherwise the same might happen again.

Yeah, i will be chill from now on. Hell, i am just voting on versus threads and posting stuff. I did lose my cool for a bit since Medeus here and i been antagonistic to each other since the FE thread days, and the first thing i see when i come back is him calling me a sock. Waiting for an entire year just to get banned for such non sensical reason does grind my gears.

>extremely aggresive You are the one doing litetally anything to avoid the profile from being made.

If you actually check the thread, ive not been "extremely aggresive. I am just debunking your claims.

No Kyle, you started responding by calling the very debate "idiotic", posting meme replies about Goku and Homura, and just ignoring counterarguments while saying that "You cannot deny my facts!".

Yeah. I will just ask whoever is interested to read the thread to get some context before blindly believing such acussations.

I'll be honest.

I was there for both threads, and all I saw was him arguing against a few claims, meming, and swearing a decent amount. Yes, he could stand to tone the last bit down, but I've done the same thing multiple times. In fact, I do it regularly and frequently and nobody seems to care. Which actually surprises me sometimes.

I really don't think the issue is as big as it's being made to be. The warnings he's already been given should be more than enough for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back