• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
A strict warning seems better then, yes.

I agree with AnonymousBlank. I don't think a warning is gonna cut it hence why I think a ban is better in this case given his behavior. I doubt a warning is gonna make him stop.

Well, if ordinary users have repeatedly told him to stop, it may be better with a temporary "warning" ban instead, yes.

I would like to hear what other staff members think.

I don't really see anything wrong with it. "Christian Sonic Fanart" is a meme on it's own, not a thing he just made up. If the others want to tell him to put it somewhere else I guess I'll side when them though.

This is grounds for a ban, correct? Noticed it in the forum activity and figured I should report it here, just in case nobody else had seen it yet.

I'm probably being ninja'd as I speak.

Guts refers to the character in the user's pfp, so I doubt it. Could be though, I'm honestly not sure of the wiki's policy in such a situation.

I don't have time to stick around, but I'm thinking that Final136 is Newestfighter again.

• Similar improper capitalization, grammar and punctuation
  • Similar thread titles (especially the "my first time tried hunt 8-B", one can notice a theme of hunting in newestfighter's threads)
  • Similar fixation on AP vs hax
  • And of course, similarly making pretty bad stomp matches. Composite Human got put against a 2-B, which harkens back to the days of 1-B SCP-682 vs Arceus.
Could be wrong about this though, so it's best for staff or others who see this to check a but for themselves.

What do the rest of you think?

The original was banned because he wouldn't stop, right? If he is a different person then giving him a warning will probably make him change, as it would for most people. I say warn him like he is a different person, and if he either responds in a similar way or refuses to change, then ban him as a sock. If he does respond, then he is likely a different person, or at least he might as well be

A warning seems sufficient, yes.

Thank you for the help.

So should we ban Final136, or was the warning enough?

The warning can't have been enough. Obviously, Reppuzan didn't believe so. And I personally agree with him. The issue has been dealt with, and we should move on. Any further discussion should probably be forwarded to Reppuzan on his message wall.
Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 19.45.18

>Ignoring multiple warnings by making stomp threads and making multiple sock accounts means an Infinite Ban, MyUsernameIsMyUsername.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back