• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used WHAM to remove all of their posts.

I am positive this user is a Jonathan Lighter sock. And so are a couple others. He initially requested image replacements on a Bureaucrat's wall. On the same thread, he cussed at Antvasima saying "Damn you" and then edited his post later, similar to what Jonathan has done. Antvasima himself suspected him as Jonathan on this thread, his response was him claiming "he doesn't know who that is."

Furthermore, he's expressed similar behavior here as linked above. And on my wall, the way he said "As to expect from a VS Battles Staff" implies he was a sock of a banned user. Lastly, there's this comment. He said a homophobic slur that can get people globally banned across fandom and threatened to "Change his IP to get passed bans." Which is never a good sign regardless of wiki you comment.

Sounds very clear cut, and others I've talked to privately agree.

I have to report user. Udlmaster for his very condescending and disrespectful behavior in multiple threads.

Mainly in this thread, where among other things he:

• Derailed the thread completely by bringing up the discussions of another thread
  • Accused me of closing a thread just because people disagreed with me
  • Consistently was very disrespectful in his tone ("OOOOH, THE IRONY", "What a sad joke", "Give me a break"), despite warnings he received.
Nevermind that he's super insistence on an anti-DC Comics bias, wanting to downgrade it to 2-B and bringing it up on message walls to try and discredit me.

Furthermore, when Ultima Reality made a thread criticizing the stats of his World of Darkness profiles, he made a public outcry over it and started attacking me as well.

[https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2347301#11 "Wow, Matthew, this is new levels of Toxic, not even allowing any explainations, lovely."

[https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2347301#12 "But again, you chose to make this a public spectacle because, to be honest, it feels like you wanted your pound of flesh to rail on. "

"Matthew, I have half a mind to ignore your obvious trolling."

Because pointing out bad justifications for stats and bad profiles is trolling and being toxic according to him... Not long after this thread he started his anti-DC opinions, too. So it's almost suspect that he decided to do it out of spite.

So I'm getting increasingly tired of his antics and nature, and how he's shown no attempts to change in the past few days despite multiple warnings.

It probably is, Matt. I haven't been actively interacting with this community for a long time, but everywhere I go your name seems to be spoken off in venom.

This isn't the first time Uld's shown needless hostility towards others and derailed a thread in doing so.

I believe at least a strict warning is needed here. He really needs to try and shape up soon.

Kepekley23 said:
Stop derailing the thread, folks. Does this really need to be said every single darn second?
Removed derailing posts.

Anyway, I agree with Andy that either at least a very strict warning or a temporary ban.

I'd also go for a warning, but someone other than Matt should be the one to send him it.

Yes. Is some other staff member willing to handle it?

Antvasima said:
A warning should be enough. Udlmaster is not a meanspirited user, just inexperienced.
A warning should be enough, yes. A ban would be an overreaction. But Udlmaster seems to have a beef with Matt. I personally think they should calmly talk it out via message walls, or try to avoid running into each other to prevent future hostility.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
I don't really like doing this but I'm gonna have to report this. The user The Final Order has been acting pretty hostile and aggressive in this thread ( I'm not really sure why, but it seems to be over a disagreement over 5-B Base Naruto. ).

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2314997?useskin=oasis

I'm gonna leave this here for everyone to read but it's not my place to suggest what should be done.

I think this got drowned out by the posts above. Someone should look into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back