• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I'm not for banning, but the Anti-Bleach VSBW rhetoric is unjustified, that's all. I do think potential sockpuppetry should be looked into.

Well, it is potentially dangerous to instigate situations like this.

Seems like a joke that he didn't understand the implications of.

I'd suggest a stern warning but no ban for now.

We've all made jokes like that before, including myself, but the difference is if Azathoth for example made a thread of that nature, the intent is clear that's he's playfully joking. We don't know if Read was joking or merely masquerading it as a joke. But, innocent until proven guilty. I wouldn't ban, but a reminder would be better to improve the context of his posts.

Okay. I will give him a warning.

Now, I am not sayying he needs any punishment or such, but I would still report PaChi2 for removing matches and closing versus thread for no reason. He said that I should report him or drop it, so here we are.

He removed The President's matches due to saying that they were mismatches due to AP. It was pointed out to him that the president has over five abilities that ignore that, and that it could easily win on tought, but wouldn't do so in-character. After that, Pachi agreed that it wasn't a stomp, but a mismatch because I gave the advantage to the enemies, which was false as (beyond speed equal) I only gave the president advantages.

After that, he closed his match with Doctor Strange for absolutly no reason, as both have the ability to one-shot each other and have hax that can counter the other.

TL;DR: Pachi closed matches that were no stomps, and his reasoning was mismatch without any further argument beyond that.

@Ricsi

That does not sound report worthy. It just seems like a difference in opinion.

Antvasima said:
@Ricsi
That does not sound report worthy. It just seems like a difference in opinion.
He said to report him or drop it, I followed through with that. The main problem is that beyond disagreeing, he closes matches with no given reason.

He also removed them for no reason, as the match itself is not a stomp thread, and the president can win through several ways.

@Jimboydejuan12

Please stop posting nonsense. It derails various discussions. Thank you.

Didn't PaChi already discuss that on the match removal thread? Could've sworn he mentioned that to me a few days ago...

Sera EX said:
Didn't PaChi already discuss that on the match removal thread? Could've sworn he mentioned that to me a few days ago...
He did. That is where he said that they were not stomps, and also where he said that he won't discuss it any further and to report him or drop it.

Unless there is an actual reason to remove matches, I don't really want to have him keep closing his fights

@Causality I mean, asking for speed equal should have been enough. Not sure if it would hae been an AP stomp regardless.

@Ant Still, I would ask for the presidents profile to be unlocked (It was protected only due to me readding the matches, but this was before Pachi started arguing back, and I specifically waited for around six hours to see if reasons would be given.) His verse changes pretty constantly, and I do not wish to force someone to open and close it every week. I will not re-add the matches for now, but if no reason for them being removed is given I would ask for it to be allowed.

I feel that closing matches without reasoning without proper reasonings is report worthy, but I will do so regardless.

You're being overly defensive. If you did nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. It's that simple.

Definitive proof is near impossible without IP checks, and even then it is not conclusive in case somebody uses a VPN. We have to make as good judgement calls as we are able.

That's not true. I was accused of being a sock for nearly a year and a half and I'm still here. Kepekley was originally believed to be a sock but now he's an admin. Is there a lingering paranoia over socks here? Absolutely. But no one has ever been banned for merely being believed to be a sockpuppet, there's always evidence.

I mean it's pretty obvious that you're Jonathan. Not only are your picture and interests identical, but you're overly defensive and not acting like an innocent user would. Instead of inquiring who Jonathan was and assuring us you're not him you pull a Peter and deny you know him while trying to aggressively dismiss the accusation. A non-sock wouldn't behave like this.

Assalt is correct, and Antvasima as well. We cannot have definitive proof without IP checkups and even then you can't request random IP background checks from FANDOM on the basis of "sockpuppetry" for privacy reasons. So we have only our best judgment to go by.

Edit: I also agree with Shadow that we should have the greenlight now for ban.

I am getting furious now. I AM NOT JONATHAN. I DO NOT KNOW WHO THAT IDIOT IS. Just because I love One Punch Man to death, does NOT mean I am a sock. I wrote that comment because it's very obvious that nearly everyone on this wiki hates OPM with a passion, for some bizarre reason, and it's very irritating, especially because I am a die hard OPM fan. But I am not Jonathan. Just because we both like OPM, does not mean we're the same person. Please stop attacking me like this, I am getting scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back