• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon as in Dragonmasterxyz? You learn something new every day. Anyway, if Phantom was black, he wouldn't say "makes you look like a..." They don't talk like that unless they're Uncle Toms. Yes, Sera knows American culture quite well.

Shadow is also correct. Do not answer to provocation with equal hostility.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Velox, I did tell you you have to be careful of what you say on here. If someone's provoking you, don't respond and just report them.
I know,that's my own fault that i got provocated.

@Andy

Swearing every other word or every other sentence even. Now saying the n-word isn't a violation of that rule, it's a violation of the rule to not use any languange targeted against people of other races, gender, religious belief, political belief, etc.

I know,that's my own fault that i got provocated.

Keep in mind that it isn't worth the trouble to get mad over what some person behind a computer screen says.

Kepekley's screencaptures only show up in very low resolution for me. Sorry.

I am on an Android tablet. It does not seem to work.

No, sorry. It still doesn't work for me. I suppose that you will have to solve this issue without me.

Alright, so what about it in particular are you reporting? Is it the use of those banned words or the discussion of another member? Are you reporting everyone in the conversation or specifc members?

It isn't working for me either, then again I'm on mobile

Which members were discussing what in the matter

Mine too,also looks like i gotta summaries it.

Me and Phantom debating in Silverio upgrade thread,then afterward i see him commenting about Silverio upgrade in chat,i responding it,then he say n-word and i warn him not to say that,debate continue and then the word "fabtastic glasses" comes,i lost my pantience and get triggered (fyi i have a bad history with Fab),so the debated goes heated so much,i even say Fab is "a*****le guy" multiple time because my hate fully control me there.

Suspect: me and Phantom

I admit this is my own fault that i got provocated and goes triggered,my apologies to everyone.

Supposedly me calling a friend with n word and saying to velox that dissing a guy when the aforementioned guy wasn't even there just make him looks like a pussy

I was there the entire time. This whole thing is uneeded blown up. Velox approached the conversation wrong and Phantom responded wrong. The worst thing that got dropped was the N-word and it was used to refer to a aquaintance of Phantom. Both Phantom and Velox insulted each other with with average stuff. Just give them both a warning, Velox for losing his cool for reasons not worth losing your cool for and Phantom for using a slur.

Can we now let the case to rest?

@EMS

Well, you need to try to be on your best behaviour when you visit this wiki, not get upset over small things, swear and use slurs.

I wasn't even upset in that case. But sure, a poor choice of word on my end. Also, just some kinda minor thing. Can you just use phantom instead of ems? I tend to forget that i also use the model number as my username so i might miss someone tagging me

This user needs a name change. (And no, I'm not laughing.)

This is also assuming they're not just a troll profile, which they really do seem to be, going by their bio, their (eyesore of a) profile avatar, and their behavior in chat.

Also that profile picture, considering problems with epilepsy and all.

Massive amount of sexual/innapropriate stuff on his profile, username, and actively disobeying warning to change such things.

Also the youtube link was probably inappropriate, but I didn't click on it either way.

May or may not be the same person as the last one. They both appear to have shown up at the same time.

I suggest this only as a possibility, however.

I don't think he's a troll just because he made a low quality page. If should be deleted and he should be told not to make similar ones, but it's not like he made him tier 0 or something that would indicate obvious trolling.

Not saying they are absolutely a troll, however their actions strongly tell me we should keep an eye on them, seeing as they made a nonexistent user page, and edited their profile 10 times rapidly to be able to enter chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back