• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said they were trolling. I'm asking for us to monitor activity as I have suspicion.

No need to continue talking about it.

Glad to know I wasnt the only one with the same feelings toward that thread. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want to say something that couldve started an argument.

I don't think its ban worthy but TFO definitely needs a warning for making that kind of thread here as its not approrpiate in the slightest.

Nah yobo you're fine. It's just easiest to stop massive derailments before they start.

Also, I don't mean to intrude, nor do I want to derail but:

As unnecessary as that thread was, there was no justification for those comments. Yes, it's not something that belongs here, but everyone has issues they have in life that invariably effect every aspect of it. Yes, he took it too far, but dismissing trouble that a person is having with "no one cares" or "You're just a desperate person who can't handle a friendship", or "Go to a f*ckin dating site" is most definitely not the right way to handle it.

Wow...like, is there even a rule against it to be reported or potentially banned? The real report/ban worthy stuff is from other members in regards to my thread. I just don't care enough to push the issue over some assholes assuming shit about me and "trying" to be mean.

I acknowledge it wasn't standard for "VsBattles Wiki", but then again, how many threads are made here that aren't "appropriate" for the general content of this wiki that is generally looked over?

Closing it was the right call, but i'll remove it anyways. Won't happen again.

@Cal

Yeah, Kep is Cool asf! I was wrong about most other members in general though, thinking they are better than they really are. Live and learn I suppose, but it's all good.

@Yobobojojo

No problems here man, i get it.

Cal and Kep are correct. The thread may have been unwise, but the mocking was very unnecessary.

I meant the deleted replies in the thread itself.

The Tetromino King said:
damn you all are awful
Unnecessary as well, my friend.

@Ant

Can you link what Kep said about mocking? I didn't see it, and I'm hoping I didn't miss anything important.

Reporting WeeklyBattles for trying to derail the match of Luffy vs Shaggy, stating that Shaggy is getting downgraded (Which is a lie) multiple times while arguing and stating that 6-C Shaggy is like 5-A SpongeBob (Which if that was a thing, someone would have stated something about it on Scooby Doo CRT, which no one did.)

Weekly is also telling lies, like he stated here

WeeklyBattles said:
The 6-C feat was determined to be for dramatic effect as it erupted before the Black Samurai and the Green Dragon even clashed
But I checked the calculation of said 6-C feat, which had no such comment about it, and Weekly proved no such thing, not leaving a link, thread, talk, nada, he just 'lol he is getting downgraded' without any kind of justification.

Dunno if is much, but I also took screenshots just in case he deleted his comments

I think I remember some discussion regarding that feat actually. I can't remember. Let me see if I can find it.

Weekly is far more likely to simply remember wrong than to deliberately lie.

It also does not seem to concern a major issue.

@Ant I posted the thread where we discussed it being illegitimate, you were the one who actually brought it to my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back