• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, spite threads needn't be reported here immediately. They tend to cause more conversation than required on this thread. Just report it to a discussion mod (that's part of their job after all) and they'll review the thread. This primarily should be a place for reporting people, not threads. Should the user in question have a habit of making spite threads, then they should likely be reported.

Why this practice isn't followed....I'll never know.

Yobobojojo said:
@Ricsi
You do realize both have passive, right?
And he claimed that the devils was faster and would erase before Nihilus can affect him.

"I already explained. Passive body and soul obliteration. Mind Hax vs Instant Death, i'd say the latter is most likely to win."

"Being near Sirzechs gets your body and soul obliterated. It's Mind Hax vs Total Destruction, both are passive, that's why i love this match. xD"

If he's so bad then report him for excessive spite threads. Makes the context so much easier to deal with.

Can a normal user just make a staff only thread while asking for other replies to be deleted? Seems weird to do.

A normal user could make a thread that is moved to the staff discussion board, in which only the thread maker and staff can post. I'm not sure if they can just make a staff thread out of the blue unless they are veteran staff members.

If I'll get banned for it, then it's okay. It's my fault, I'll pay for my mistakes. I'll stop messaging to the thread. I do not disagree with deleting those pages but I didn't agree with the reasoning of because the developer is ass. We don't give credits to them and the product is innocent. We even have verses that has lawsuits. I believe that the reasoning isn't valid at all and I wanted to express it. Again, if I deserve a ban for it, it's okay. If I get a warning, I'll take it happily.

@Reinhard

You haven't done anything ban-worthy, but these report threads are repeatedly filled up with unnecessary bickering and trivial reports.

Torlikoff said:
Can a normal user just make a staff only thread while asking for other replies to be deleted? Seems weird to do.
Ant gave me a blessing to do so, he told me I could.

Numbersguy is correct.

As for Firephoenixearl, he has been warned repeatedly, and also banned for a week since he refused to adjust his behaviour. Perhaps a 2-3 week ban would be in order this time?

Okay then. Is anybody willing to talk with him about that he has to stop behaving like this?

I don't know what's wrong with having someone make a match so you can vote on it. Dragon, Gar, and I do it all the time.

Well, Firephoenixearl has been acting extremely biased for Medaka Box for a long time now.

Well, maybe I misunderstood then.

The Causality said:
Nah i don't think is good here, he has make nothing "really" bad, just a bit biaised but not in excess, ban seem pretty exaggerated
I agree. But if he shows any behaviour that can be considered truly toxic, then a few months' ban may be warranted.

He isn't toxic, just rather unreasonable.

I'm not reporting anything, it's just that he is often disregarding the wiki's tiers, I want someone other than myself to remind him.

Sorry if this seems a bit off-topic.

Calling stomp simply means he doesn't get how the matches work, which is literally 90% of people starting out

That's not report worthy, at all

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
No, I just want someone other than be to remind/explain to him
"You have to vote according to the tiers or make a CRT to revise the stats."

--The fact that two characters are the same tier, does not mean that they are equally powerful.

Yes but USUALLY characters of the same tier won't AP stomp each other. It depends on the tier and how far they both are into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back