• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how to handle it either, but deleted his post, and the ones quoting him in that thread. Looking at his editing history, he either seems to be a troll, mentally ill, or to have a strange sense of humour.

Agnaa said:
That user just seems to not know enough about roleplaying.

It should be fine for just an ordinary user to explain it a bit to them.
I don't know. It seems incredibly odd for someone to come into VS Battles, go into a non Vs thread for their first edits, and harass people in LoM. Not even RW. Sounds incredibly unlikely for it to be a random person

I mean, doesn't it seem reasonable for a lurker to see the roleplay on recent threads, get interested and check it out, then try joining in, in whatever way their edgy teen mind thinks is fitting?

He just seems like a new misguided user that doesn't understand the RP conventions here. It'll happen some time with how many page visits this wiki gets.

@Agnaa

You can give him some instructions if you wish.

Also, I don't mean to derail, but maybe a staff member should send him a warning, or at least something explaining to him the problem.

I'm not really familiar with the RP section on this wiki and their culture, but I'll try.

He says Antvasima knows him on deviantart.

If he is who I think he is Fandom should probably global him. I already blocked him on my wiki (he is also bothering members who aren't even on my wiki).

@Spino

Can you link to the post in which he said that he knows me from Deviantart? That makes him sound like the original **** uploader who called himself Jirenchi.

Yes, I found some posts of his where he mentioned it.

I have mentioned him to Fandom.

He is a troll, yes. Please try to ignore him.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Gokukami is a troll and a sock of Mckmal.
He's not Mckmal. The time Mckmal was blocked here was May 15, 2018. Gokukami was blocked in March 30, 2018. It seems like people here is having obsession with Mckmal or something.

Gokukami/Jirenchi is part of the same group of trolls as Mckmal though. They collaborate with each other.

Let's stop talking about both of them please.

We already discussed this guy. He was being really weird and was trying to mess up an RP. At least, that's what I think.

There is nothing we can do about that other than inform Fandom.

Not looking for an immediate ban but this user threatened to doxx my personal info from a social media platform we're both on apparently over my versus thread here .

Noted, he said sorry and AKM intervened but given his low amount of edits and activity im not sure if hes really meaning it so I came here to be on the safe side.

That sounds serious enough to contact Fandom itself about it.

He once reported me over something petty like kidding around in one of his vs threads. I guess, he loses his cool pretty quickly, but other than that, he is fine.

Maybe it was in the heat of the situation. He didn't do it, maybe we should give him another chance.

Okay. I suppose that should be fine then, but I would appreciate if you talk wih him about that he is definitely not allowed to do so on his message wall.

Okay, I'll talk to him. Maybe he has anger issues or something, tho he apologised right after. He is well-behaved most of the times.

Im not asking for a insta ban but the problem im still having with this is he apologized to the wrong person.

Im the one he threatened to release personal info about. Him apologizing to a staff member I get but he never apologized to me who he was targeting. Because of that, im not even sure if he means what he says.

By the looks of it, he apologized to the thread at large. I may be wrong.

Anyway, I sent him a message on his wall . Let's wait for his reply before jumping to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back