• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem like he is trolling. Would it be safest to ban him?

Btw: The content filter is still not activated for administrators, but after Merrystar responds again, I hope that it will be.

Antvasima said:
It does seem like he is trolling. Would it be safest to ban him?
He was in chat earlier, being a lurker, participating normally in normal conversation.

That just seems like a bad joke.

Okay. Somebody can give him a strict warning instead then.

@Swag

He wanted to make it his profile image despite the explicit racial and social undertones it has.

That's it. We're not discussing this further.

That seems like a bit much. Maybe just tell him that, with the current state of FANDOM, he should be careful about those kind of things?

Look, we are not going to ban him, but somebody should probably give him a warning that such images are considered as highly offensive by the Fandom staff and others.

Aaand Cryo now made a profile for David Hatz (guy behind the recent shooting) that I promptly deleted, on top of his previous comments. Think this is easily ground for a ban now.

I have chatbanned TheFourthEmpire for a week, however I would like to bring the issue here as to determine if the chatban should be longer, or if this should translate to a punishment on the site.

They asked if they could talk about a Visual Novel they were writing, and mentioned it had erotic content. I said no, claimed that the type of content makes me uncomfortable, before they posted it anyways. I cited the Chat Rules and gave them an official warning, and they continued to post content after that.

I also reccomend Cryogenicfrost gets banned from chat as well for an appropriate time, as they themselves continued the conversation as well.

Evidence is below. I will not be uploading the images to the site, but they are on imgur here, here, and here.

https://imgur.com/a/cpEiOAe

It had already got him banned from another place, too, so he was fully aware of what he was doing and of the consequences. Personally it came off as trolling, as they knew I was not comfortable with it, and posted it anyways.

Also, I am removing debate comments above.

Again, this is no place to discuss, only to report.

I have reported him to FANDOM Staff as he used that racially insenstive word that starts with N, so hopefully he gets a global ban.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Everyone please settle personal disputes elsewhere; preferably in PM. And not derail the thread.
Anyway, it isn't having a disliking towards to Weekly or Matt, but rather Kuu mocking the people who got Fandom blocks and those who miss them, or claiming we ban those for no reaso. Won't debate here, just important to at least show these two comments.
Dargoo Faust said:
Stop. Discussing. And. Debating. Here. Just. Report.

It's in the title of the thread and in the rules several times over. Come on, guys.
I share the sentiment of both of them.

Well, some experienced administrator can give him a strict warning for the moment. Hopefully that will be enough to make him stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back